Reality show vs politics

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
Which is more entertaining? I mean it's right vs left...left vs right. Hate here hate there. He did this he did that. It's all insanity in the end. Most Americans in the end don't really pay much attention because they are busy scraping by. Both sides incessantly whine and cry like little kids. Many are becoming numb to it and are blowing it all off. That's the smart way in the end. I don't think the vast majority of Americans care much anymore because we are inundated with all this unimportant empty rhetoric both sides incessantly spew. Just an observation.

sorry - but when it comes to the 'president' of the united states being a russian asset, one should be paying attention to who is complicit, who is actually involved, & those who will be holding the 2 traitorous aforementioned persons accountable.

& i sure don't find that entertaining - the person in the white house still thinks he is on a reality show.

Except for the NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION. You are a gullible part of the Dem's fake reality show, while Trump is busy running the country. Sux to be you because we are going to vote for him again.

:auiqs.jpg:

:popcorn:

:fu:

images

:2up:

:eusa_dance:

:funnyface:

:whip:

Which is more entertaining? I mean it's right vs left...left vs right. Hate here hate there. He did this he did that. It's all insanity in the end. Most Americans in the end don't really pay much attention because they are busy scraping by. Both sides incessantly whine and cry like little kids. Many are becoming numb to it and are blowing it all off. That's the smart way in the end. I don't think the vast majority of Americans care much anymore because we are inundated with all this unimportant empty rhetoric both sides incessantly spew. Just an observation.

Is there a difference?

Our president's biggest claim to fame is being a reality TV show host.

Except for the NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION. You are a gullible part of the Dem's fake reality show, while Trump is busy running the country. Sux to be you because we are going to vote for him again.

:auiqs.jpg:

:popcorn:

images

:2up:

:eusa_dance:

:funnyface:

:whip:

00045bee55f7217cf823eb1829efdc47.jpg
:lmao:

:113:

:itsok:
:fu::fu::fu:
You lose:

usa-election_clinton2.jpg

hillary isn't under investigation by several agencies. she won't be going bye-bye either.

guess who will be having the last laugh?

And right away, people jump in to illustrate your post for you.

We might be hopeless at this point, seriously.

It's not just one sided. Both sides remind me of little girls fighting over their dolly. And I'm supposed to respect all this? C'mon. Really? If you can't find humor in it something is wrong...with you.

Forum List

Back