Picking sides, Israel and Palestine.

Unless, that is, the day before the second guy hit the first guy. Of course, if you didn't see it, you may not believe it happened.
Of course that could have happened.... But I'm pretty confident that if Israel had just rubbed out 500 people before the HAMAS attack, it would have been reported somewhere.

Of course that could have happened.... But I'm pretty confident that if Israel had just rubbed out 500 people before the HAMAS attack, it would have been reported somewhere.
That's where you're wrong. You're depending on the mainstream media (owned and operated by Jews) to tell you all the facts. But as we all know ... we rarely (if ever) hear the entire truth from FOX, CNN, MSNBC, or the Jerusalem Post.

That's where you're wrong. You're depending on the mainstream media (owned and operated by Jews) to tell you all the facts. But as we all know ... we rarely (if ever) hear the entire truth from FOX, CNN, MSNBC, or the Jerusalem Post.
Bullshit. The whole world's media is available on the Internet.

Yep. Israel has no choice now. The responsibility lies with the missed intelligence, the current Israeli government and the IDF. They now have to seek justice.
To seek Justice they would have to go after Hamas but what they are doing is going after the Palestinian residing in Gaza...

Isreal have a choice (not one I think in their nature to do), don't restore to indiscriminate bombing... This looks a lot like vengeance rather than justice..

In fairness this was a massive missed intelligence but the blame is 100% Hamas.. I am no supporter of IDF actions but the killing of those people that started this is all on Hamas... They are war criminals, we should attempt to catch them and put them on trial in the Hague..

First there should be a list of the members of Hamas who believed ordered this... They should be asked to turn themselves in (this is never going to happen but it is good optics to the rest of ME)... Failing that, a bounty is put on their heads worldwide and get the Arab countries acknowledge that and anyone caught dealing with them is aiding and giving comfort to them...

Then ask the Palestinian Authority to take over the Gaza Strip (with backing) and start running it (this is what Gaza wants, see link below)... Let them go an catch them.

For that Isreal are will to talk about the illegal settlers who killed multiple people this weekend... The West Bank is a powder keg and things need to settle down and the settlers are causing mayhem..

There is a video in this one... In US you are getting done all day for that... It is a public road..

This is Al Jazeera, but they aren't the worst with information(the killings are very real) in the region and they show you the Palestine side while there is plenty in the US media to tell you the Israeli side..

Bullshit. The whole world's media is available on the Internet.
True. And that's where you will learn facts you won't find on the Mainstream channels. That's where I learned that Israel has committed its share of terrorist acts against others.

To seek Justice they would have to go after Hamas but what they are doing is going after the Palestinian residing in Gaza...

Isreal have a choice (not one I think in their nature to do), don't restore to indiscriminate bombing... This looks a lot like vengeance rather than justice..

In fairness this was a massive missed intelligence but the blame is 100% Hamas.. I am no supporter of IDF actions but the killing of those people that started this is all on Hamas... They are war criminals, we should attempt to catch them and put them on trial in the Hague..

First there should be a list of the members of Hamas who believed ordered this... They should be asked to turn themselves in (this is never going to happen but it is good optics to the rest of ME)... Failing that, a bounty is put on their heads worldwide and get the Arab countries acknowledge that and anyone caught dealing with them is aiding and giving comfort to them...

Then ask the Palestinian Authority to take over the Gaza Strip (with backing) and start running it (this is what Gaza wants, see link below)... Let them go an catch them.

For that Isreal are will to talk about the illegal settlers who killed multiple people this weekend... The West Bank is a powder keg and things need to settle down and the settlers are causing mayhem..

There is a video in this one... In US you are getting done all day for that... It is a public road..

This is Al Jazeera, but they aren't the worst with information(the killings are very real) in the region and they show you the Palestine side while there is plenty in the US media to tell you the Israeli side..

This is not about seeking justice but about stopping Hamas from terrorizing the Israeli people with increasingly dangerous weapons. This has to be done as quickly as possible with as few Israeli casualties as possible. Saying "In fairness this was a massive missed intelligence but the blame is 100% Hamas.. I am no supporter of IDF actions but the killing of those people that started this is all on Hamas... They are war criminals, we should attempt to catch them and put them on trial in the Hague.." is the same as saying you are indifferent to how many Israeli soldiers will be killed in the operation.

Of course Hamas is responsible but IDF has publicly admitted obvious failure to defend their citizens. I have watched 100s of interviews and clips, it is clear that Israelis worship their.democracy and the outrage is largely aimed at Bibi (of course the strongest anger is at Hamas and justice being served) and the vast opinion that he has.been trying to change the judiciary to avoid.his own accountaility. Tnis has.lead people to associate this failure with his domestic politics. One man protested during Shabbat outside a Ministers building and he refuses to leave without aswers. His wife is a.hostage of Hamas. Apparently over 1000 Israelis learned .of this mans efforts and came out to rally and join him in solidarity. There were 40 weeks straight of protests against this government before this terror attack. I have a new found respect for Israelis love of democracy and freedom above and beyond my personal study and respect of Judaism itself.

True. And that's where you will learn facts you won't find on the Mainstream channels. That's where I learned that Israel has committed its share of terrorist acts against others.

I doubt you know what the word, fact, means, but whatever you imagine you have learned, it is irrelevant to the issue in Gaza, which is stopping Hamas from terrorizing Israelis with increasingly dangerous weapons.

Yeah...you're quite the rube if you think that is true.
Unlike me (a dozen times) you certainly have never been to Israel.

Otherwise you would know about the present situation in Israel and the true thoughts of the Israelis.
The main issue is - "how the Fuck could this happen"?
Every Israeli is aware about the threat that Hamas poses - that they will do exactly as to what they did if given the possibility.
Every Israeli is aware that the settlement policy in the West-bank and the inhumane situation in Gaza will enhance terrorism.

A retired IDF general (Noam Tibon) and his wife drove of from Tel-Aviv to Gaza (400km) after he received an sms from his son telling him they are in a safe-room in a Kibbutz and terrorists murdering people all over the place. He called the IDF HQ - asking for a unit to be dispatched - reaction None. On the way he ran into 2 victims from that music-festival - turned around and drove them back to Aschkelon - then continued again towards Gaza.

A police roadblock - refused to let him pass - till the wife said - go and shot me - and they drove on. At Nahar Oz he met another retired IDF general Israel Ziv, who had managed to telephone and gather around 20 IDF members from his former elite unit (7h after Tibon had left Tel-Aviv) and 9 h after the Hamas attack. The two split up whilst Tibon's wife evacuated wounded IDF soldiers to a hospital.

Tibon and Ziv split up the force and went into separate Kibbutzes to search for terrorists and to rescue the people there. After 12h, Tibon managed to rescue his son and his family from the safe-room.

12h and no reaction from the IDF !!! in a country like Israel. !!! That is the true issue - independent of a governments incompetence and policy that allowed for such a murderous attack in the first place. And a Nethanyahu now screeching and whinging about "retribution".

Retired Maj. General Noam Tibon - the real heroes - and not that fucked up present government that is the root cause for this massacre an is now propagating retribution and extermination or dumb-buds like you talking and spewing nonsense about Palestinian-Arabs and Israels "right" for vengeance.

Tibon.png

Look at the above post (the picture) and tell me who needs to stop? Personally I think the UN, including the Brits are as responsible for what's going on as anyone.

The UN screwed up when they put so many jews in an area surrounded by Arab Muslims. Be it their holy land or not, they're still surrounded by Muslims who simply don't want the jews and their religion in that area.

Imagine the UN forcing all Americans to the west coast so the native American indians can have the rest of the USA because it's their holy land. It wouldn't work, bro.
The Jews have been there since the beginning of time. WTF?

Unlike me (a dozen times) you certainly have never been to Israel.

Otherwise you would know about the present situation in Israel and the true thoughts of the Israelis.
The main issue is - "how the Fuck could this happen"?
Every Israeli is aware about the threat that Hamas poses - that they will do exactly as to what they did if given the possibility.
Every Israeli is aware that the settlement policy in the West-bank and the inhumane situation in Gaza will enhance terrorism.

A retired IDF general (Noam Tibon) and his wife drove of from Tel-Aviv to Gaza (400km) after he received an sms from his son telling him they are in a safe-room in a Kibbutz and terrorists murdering people all over the place. He called the IDF HQ - asking for a unit to be dispatched - reaction None. On the way he ran into 2 victims from that music-festival - turned around and drove them back to Aschkelon - then continued again towards Gaza.

A police roadblock - refused to let him pass - till the wife said - go and shot me - and they drove on. At Nahar Oz he met another retired IDF general Israel Ziv, who had managed to telephone and gather around 20 IDF members from his former elite unit (7h after Tibon had left Tel-Aviv) and 9 h after the Hamas attack. The two split up whilst Tibon's wife evacuated wounded IDF soldiers to a hospital.

Tibon and Ziv split up the force and went into separate Kibbutzes to search for terrorists and to rescue the people there. After 12h, Tibon managed to rescue his son and his family from the safe-room.

12h and no reaction from the IDF !!! in a country like Israel. !!! That is the true issue - independent of a governments incompetence and policy that allowed for such a murderous attack in the first place. And a Nethanyahu now screeching and whinging about "retribution".

Retired Maj. General Noam Tibon - the real heroes - and not that fucked up present government that is the root cause for this massacre an is now propagating retribution and extermination or dumb-buds like you talking and spewing nonsense about Palestinian-Arabs and Israels "right" for vengeance.

View attachment 843716
A lot of people will have to explain how this could have happened, the IDF and the intelligence services, certainly, and Netanyahu because as head of the government is ultimately responsible for everything, but the root cause of this attack is Israel's willingness to put up with Hamas' continuing terror attacks with increasingly dangerous weapons.

Not sure what the difficulty is.

When you see two guys standing on a street corner and one guy hits the other guy...its pretty easy to see that the first guy is the one who is wrong. The first guy in this case is HAMAS.

This is hardly two guys standing on the corner.

Most of them did. So did the Arabs who fought them for the land. When Mark Twain visited that area, there was almost no one. No Jews, No arabs. Almost nothing.
Parts of it were sparsely populated, but Jews, Muslim Arab and Chrisian Arabs were all there. Some of the Jewish communities dated back to biblical times, all gone now since the Arab riots of the 1920's. Twain reported the Jewish Temple/al Aksa was in disrepair and few people were around it, now wars are being fought over it.

The politicians and the news make out like there's only two sides of this war in Palestine. Tying all the Palestinian citizens to Hamas. As if each and every one of them were Hamas soldiers.

But I say there's people there who don't care about the politics, don't care that much about religion. And just want Hamas and Israel to leave them alone and let them try to live a normal life. After all, it's just human nature for most people to focus more on work & family than things they can't control.
Most Americans are that way. Same as Mexicans and everyone else on this planet.

The information that people are absorbing is coming from someone else. People we don't know. Agencies we don't know. And so people will pick a side that creates the correct emotion for them. Be it love, hate, fear or any of them, and go with that one. They'll also take the side their peer's have taken. Sort of like agreeing with the cool kids.

If you take just 2 minutes on the internet, you'll find atrocities committed by both Israel and Hamas. You'll find things like "Hamas uses women and children as shield." Or things like Israel bombing the evacuation routes. Both of which can be found here in these threads. Things that make your blood churn. Both could be true. Both could be lies. One could be fact and the other fiction. It doesn't matter. People are going to believe what they want to believe, without seeing it with their own eyes and in the actual context.

We know all governments lie. We know the MSM lies. So what I don't get is how anyone, especially those who lives thousands of miles from Israel and Palestine, who have no links to that area, can even take a side.

"What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is: "Who is to blame?"

This explains how Gaza is and isn't like the Warsaw ghetto.

Ukrainian soldier made not an easy decision..... 😁
"I am paid 3 times more and will soon be given citizenship."

Forum List

Back