Reality sets in for Oregon governor

I think $11-$12 would be a reasonable compromise on the Minimum Wage. I mean it's barely enough to survive on, but it's a start. $15 may have been a bit too ambitious.

Let's face it, you're dealing with greedy folks who would pay Americans $1 an hr if they felt they could away with it. So getting any compromise from them is gonna be very difficult. Start with $11-$12, and then work it up to $15 over time. ,

That's like saying half a glass full of strychnine is a "reasonable compromise" with drinking a full glass.

Well, you greedy white Republican dudes don't know compromise. Like i said, you'd gladly pay fellow Americans $1 an hr if you felt you could get away with it. So pretty much anything over $1 an hr is gonna enrage y'all greedy bastids. But $11-$12 is a reasonable start. It's still peanuts in today's America, but it is a start.

The Republican Congress gave Obama everything he demanded, so what is this crap about how Republicans don't compromise? That's all they do is compromise, and they get nothing in return.
It gave him NOTHING, dupe. Even what they would always vote for before under these circumstances. Infrastructure bank jobs, training for 3 million tech jobs, and all the rest. Absolute ignorant brainwashed RW idiocy...

The republicans are attempting to go in for the kill of our middle class. They want their baron and serf system back again and destroying ones ability to get educated and to be paid right is a center piece to this.

Let me show the liberal mindset at work here.

One-third of the "involuntarily uninsured" are high school dropouts. That's a big chunk.

Like I said before, individuals making bad decisions, and now they want the rest of us to carry them on our backs for the rest of their lives.

But what really reveals the mindset of a liberal is that they call the people being forced to carry these high school dropouts "freeloaders"!

The people who are voluntarily uninsured are being forced to buy a commercial product (health insurance) and pay higher rates to help subsidize high school dropouts. And these are who the liberals call "freeloaders". It just doesn't get more Orwellian or Randian than that.

Example:

CORNISH: For months, Democrats had expressly argued that the penalty charge under the new law was not a tax and it seems as though the court has described it as a tax, so what do you consider this?

PELOSI: What I call this is the free rider provision. Call it what you will, but the fact is that some people who will not, even though they're younger and healthier and have some resources, decide they're invincible and they're not going to pay into a system. So, when they get sick, then they think they can just dip into it and that makes it more expensive for other people. And so, in order to eliminate the free rider piece of this, there's a penalty to be paid if you don't want to participate. Call it what you will. What it does is lower cost for the American people and it's a fair way to go.

Another example:

There are plenty more examples from this forum.
Freeloaders are those who refuse to buy insurance and are NOT paying for the unfortunate.

So welfare recipients are all freeloaders?
The unfortunate victims of Pub corruption are on welfare- or just the unfortunate. Freeloaders are people who can afford it not getting health insurance. Duh.
I know people that cant afford to get ins, and cannot afford the fine, so they cut back on food to get insurance they can't afford to have or use.

but you think it's a good thing to force these people to make these choices.

Do you see how evil you are?
You're missing something....subsidies? Can't afford 700 a year?
It's time to include health care in your budget, and this will bring down costs over time...

Let me show the liberal mindset at work here.

One-third of the "involuntarily uninsured" are high school dropouts. That's a big chunk.

Like I said before, individuals making bad decisions, and now they want the rest of us to carry them on our backs for the rest of their lives.

But what really reveals the mindset of a liberal is that they call the people being forced to carry these high school dropouts "freeloaders"!

The people who are voluntarily uninsured are being forced to buy a commercial product (health insurance) and pay higher rates to help subsidize high school dropouts. And these are who the liberals call "freeloaders". It just doesn't get more Orwellian or Randian than that.

Example:

CORNISH: For months, Democrats had expressly argued that the penalty charge under the new law was not a tax and it seems as though the court has described it as a tax, so what do you consider this?

PELOSI: What I call this is the free rider provision. Call it what you will, but the fact is that some people who will not, even though they're younger and healthier and have some resources, decide they're invincible and they're not going to pay into a system. So, when they get sick, then they think they can just dip into it and that makes it more expensive for other people. And so, in order to eliminate the free rider piece of this, there's a penalty to be paid if you don't want to participate. Call it what you will. What it does is lower cost for the American people and it's a fair way to go.

Another example:

There are plenty more examples from this forum.
Freeloaders are those who refuse to buy insurance and are NOT paying for the unfortunate.

The unfortunate victims of Pub corruption are on welfare- or just the unfortunate. Freeloaders are people who can afford it not getting health insurance. Duh.
I know people that cant afford to get ins, and cannot afford the fine, so they cut back on food to get insurance they can't afford to have or use.

Not everyone can, not everyone can afford to pay off your tyrant.

You are one evil, tyrant loving pile of nothing, you're hollow inside

I think $11-$12 would be a reasonable compromise on the Minimum Wage. I mean it's barely enough to survive on, but it's a start. $15 may have been a bit too ambitious.

Let's face it, you're dealing with greedy folks who would pay Americans $1 an hr if they felt they could away with it. So getting any compromise from them is gonna be very difficult. Start with $11-$12, and then work it up to $15 over time. ,

That's like saying half a glass full of strychnine is a "reasonable compromise" with drinking a full glass.

Well, you greedy white Republican dudes don't know compromise. Like i said, you'd gladly pay fellow Americans $1 an hr if you felt you could get away with it. So pretty much anything over $1 an hr is gonna enrage y'all greedy bastids. But $11-$12 is a reasonable start. It's still peanuts in today's America, but it is a start.
You can hire anyone for $1/hr. And not everyone that disagrees with your naive world view is a "greedy white Republican". How stupid can someone get?

I just call you guys out for being what you are. You guys dont give a shite about your fellow Americans. But you won't be allowed your slaves anymore. Sorry bout that.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Says the gubmint slave. Paul would have starved to death decades ago if the state didn't feed and house him.
So no intelligent argument as usual?

You are totally misinformed and so are your sources...

The Republican Congress gave Obama everything he demanded, so what is this crap about how Republicans don't compromise? That's all they do is compromise, and they get nothing in return.
It gave him NOTHING, dupe. Even what they would always vote for before under these circumstances. Infrastructure bank jobs, training for 3 million tech jobs, and all the rest. Absolute ignorant brainwashed RW idiocy...

The republicans are attempting to go in for the kill of our middle class. They want their baron and serf system back again and destroying ones ability to get educated and to be paid right is a center piece to this.

That, along with their Police State and WWIII. Sadly, i see the Republican Party as the Nazi Party at this point. The similarities are disturbingly eery. Greedy homicidal madmen run the Party these days.

That, along with their Police State and WWIII. Sadly, i see the Republican Party as the Nazi Party at this point. The similarities are disturbingly eery. Greedy homicidal madmen run the Party these days.

funny-irony-pictures-29.jpg

There were no years when you were alive when they had usury laws, so what the fuck are you talking about?
=========
Like I said .... you don't have a fuckin' clue.

I was born in 1941 and began working at 14.

Have someone show you where a bookstore is and buy you a history book and read it to you.
So when did we have laws that said banks could not charge or pay interest?

You do know what usury laws are, don't you?
===============

I never said that banks could not charge or pay interest?

You must have a terrible comprehension problem.

Are you stoned?

The Usery law said they ( or anyone loaning money on a commercial basis ) could not charge more than 10% interest.

You are the one disputing that so it is YOUR obligation to do your own research.

However, at the moment I'm feeling really sorry for your dumbazz so here's a link to get you started ... please have someone read it to you and explain it.

What is Usury? | 10 Percent Is Enough

There were usery laws limiting interest to 10% up until 1978.

For most of recorded history "usury" meant charging any interest at all. It still does in Islamic countries. The federal government has never had laws limiting what interest rate can be charged.
=======
Trying to weasel out,eh?

Nobody said the usery laws were federal laws.

However you really might want to educate yourself and google the end of usery laws in the U.S. which will bring you lots of information about usery laws.

I have already disproven your claim that I was not alive when there were usery laws in the U.S. and, in fact, there are STILL usery laws. But they have been watered down so they are basically useless.

"Usury" laws means laws against payment of any interest whatsoever.

At least he came to his senses. Can't say that for a lot of the other idiots who has acted like tyrants and walked over the people's voices and VOTES to put this stupidity on businesses.

I reject the current policy of PRIVATIZING welfare by forcing it upon
employers and land owners. The general welfare of the population is
PROPERLY the purview of the ELECTED GOVERNMENT. The
elected officials have the OBLIGATION of ----doing whatever they do
to the economy to see to it that working people can eat without
placing the working people at the table of anyone who owns a business or
a house
And pray tell who pays for it you retard?

They funded his amnesty bullshit, is "refugee" program, Obamacare, etc.

This deal is not perfect, but Democrats can check many more boxes off of their side of the wish list than Republicans can. In fact, the main selling point for Republicans will be the lifting of the sequester cuts and a repeal of a small piece of the ACA.

Compared to what the Democrats got in return, no more sequester, more spending, no increase in Medicare premiums, and no 20% cut to the Social Security Disability Insurance Program, Republicans got next to nothing.

If anyone is trying to kill the middle class it's the Dims who want to import the entire third world so they can turn this country into a third world nation.

Dims are the ones responsible for driving your wages down, not Republicans.

They funded his amnesty bullshit, is "refugee" program, Obamacare, etc.

This deal is not perfect, but Democrats can check many more boxes off of their side of the wish list than Republicans can. In fact, the main selling point for Republicans will be the lifting of the sequester cuts and a repeal of a small piece of the ACA.

Compared to what the Democrats got in return, no more sequester, more spending, no increase in Medicare premiums, and no 20% cut to the Social Security Disability Insurance Program, Republicans got next to nothing.
They've blocked everything but ACA, they can't stop funding of LAWS, dupe. You 20% whackjobs are just plain nuts. The Immigration Bill with a good SS ID card would end that mess PERIOD. Pubs want ONE thing, tax cuts on the rich and giant corps, functional idiot.

so everyone can afford to buy insurance

you are that dumb

there are people that need help paying for everything else in their lives but not ins

man up and stop producing co2

you are that dumb

there are people that need help paying for everything else in their lives but not ins

Clueless. Tell me when you try it, dupe.

At least he came to his senses. Can't say that for a lot of the other idiots who has acted like tyrants and walked over the people's voices and VOTES to put this stupidity on businesses.

a house

who pays for what for me?

a house

The Government gets the money to pay for things from the people.Who do you think pays for stuff? The money faeries?

a house

The Government gets the money to pay for things from the people.Who do you think pays for stuff? The money faeries?

I am not the US government. I have never objected to taxes-----you make no point?

you are that dumb

Clueless. Tell me when you try it, dupe.
you're a degenerate

your love of tyranny over comes any compassion you have for people, if you ever had any

Forum List

Back