Reality Is Defined...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....by actions, not by words.

1. One would imagine that ever adult had learned that by....puberty. Liars lie. That's what they do. There is a segment of our society that achieves power by words, not by actions. It is amazing how many continue to be fooled, and accept words over deeds....
...for decades!!!!

2. Democrats/Liberals were mocked by Coulter in this classic bon mot....
'Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”

3. The fact is that what the Left has done for blacks is minimal. This minimal: all they have accomplished is the banning of a word.
Banning it to the extent that uttering it in public is cause for losing one's livelihood, the first amendment notwithstanding.

4. "Did Bill Maher just try to take the heat off of Kathy Griffin? His out-of-nowhere use of the N-word on Friday’s “Real Time” brought instant rebukes and calls for him to be fired.

...Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse jokingly invited him to “work in the fields.”

“Senator, I’m a house n—-a,” Maher said, immediately adding: “It’s a joke.”

5. “He said ‘n—er’ with a HARD ASS Rrrrrrrrrruh, so that makes this extra offensive,” said The Root writer Monique Judge, who added: “His show needs to be canceled.”
Bill Maher's N-Word Incites Outrage: 'I'm a House N----a'

6. Not only is the first amendment essentially abridged by the Left's need of co-opting the black vote....at all costs, including freedom, but there is the absurd notion that black Americans are weak, fragile Faberge eggs that will be shattered upon hearing the term that is so popular in authentic rap.

7. No one should be in danger of losing their vocation for availing themselves of their American birthright of freedom of speech and/or freedom of conscience.

And that goes for Bill Maher.....

....and Kathy Griffin.

1. One would imagine that ever adult had learned that by....puberty. Liars lie. That's what they do. There is a segment of our society that achieves power by words, not by actions. It is amazing how many continue to be fooled, and accept words over deeds....
...for decades!!!!

'Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”

3. The fact is that what the Left has done for blacks is minimal. This minimal: all they have accomplished is the banning of a word.
Banning it to the extent that uttering it in public is cause for losing one's livelihood, the first amendment notwithstanding.

4. "Did Bill Maher just try to take the heat off of Kathy Griffin? His out-of-nowhere use of the N-word on Friday’s “Real Time” brought instant rebukes and calls for him to be fired.

5. “He said ‘n—er’ with a HARD ASS Rrrrrrrrrruh, so that makes this extra offensive,” said The Root writer Monique Judge, who added: “His show needs to be canceled.”

6. Not only is the first amendment essentially abridged by the Left's need of co-opting the black vote....at all costs, including freedom, but there is the absurd notion that black Americans are weak, fragile Faberge eggs that will be shattered upon hearing the term that is so popular in authentic rap.

7. No one should be in danger of losing their vocation for availing themselves of their American birthright of freedom of speech and/or freedom of conscience.

....and Kathy Griffin.
Reality is - shoot your mouth off and you may find yourself out of a job.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, glad you're following them hon, the system runs on distraction.

An amazing consistency in every one of your posts.

Consider changing your avi to "Walter"

jeff-dunham-quotes-walter-pics-photos-jeff-dunham-walter-puppet-34521211.jpeg

...for decades!!!!

....and Kathy Griffin.

And....a post from the Fascist precinct!

No doubt a government school grad.

...for decades!!!!

....and Kathy Griffin.

That's not fascism. If Griffin ends up cutting hair at the SuperCuts for a living, that's on her.

...for decades!!!!

....and Kathy Griffin.

That's not fascism. If Griffin ends up cutting hair at the SuperCuts for a living, that's on her.

Freedom of speech and conscience, the defining characteristic.

You:
"shoot your mouth off and you may find yourself out of a job."

An American:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

...for decades!!!!

....and Kathy Griffin.

No doubt your inferiority complex was ushered in by being an Asian...

Distorted revisionist history of the type the OP is addicted to is not reality.

...for decades!!!!

....and Kathy Griffin.

Freedom of speech and conscience, the defining characteristic.

You:
"shoot your mouth off and you may find yourself out of a job."

An American:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The boss (at work) and the public (always when dollars are involved) are not required to respect the First Amendment. Show up on diversity day dressed as Hitler and you'd better be planning a career move. Talk about the stupid n*ggers on TV and you might find yourself sweeping up a movie theater as a profession. That's life in the big city where what you say can find out in jail or out of a job. Watch your tongue, young lady. Your mother should have taught you that long ago.

Good to see you've slithered in for today's lesson.

Jot this down:

"In Italy they were called Fascists; in Germany they were called Nazis; in America they were called progressives."
-Jonah Goldberg

Jot this down:

"In Italy they were called Fascists; in Germany they were called Nazis; in America, they were called progressives."
-Jonah Goldberg
Jonah is a bigger jerk than what his mom was. Why do people like you fantasize that everyone else is impressed by partisan commentator hacks? You use sources, like Goldberg, that are meaningless in any kind of objective analysis or discussion.

Jot this down:

"In Italy they were called Fascists; in Germany they were called Nazis; in America, they were called progressives."
-Jonah Goldberg
Jonah is a bigger jerk than what his mom was. Why do people like you fantasize that everyone else is impressed by partisan commentator hacks? You use sources, like Goldberg, that are meaningless in any kind of objective analysis or discussion.

Hmmmm.....I notice you couldn't deny the truth of the statement....

....so you did what Liberals do....attack the messenger.

Soooo.....how long did it take you to become a low-life gutter snipe?

And...let's remind all that it was Progressives....folks like you....that provided Hitler the details of the programs we remember him for:

Progressives, Liberals, Democrats authorized the idea of a 'Master Race' long before Hitler did.
...:"the Master Race."

It brings the Nazis to mind.
And it was the plan at the heart of Progressivism, as well.

".... the American experience with eugenics, the “policy science” of creating a master race.
.... it was all the rage in the Progressive Era. Eugenics was not a fringe movement; it was at the core of ruling-class politics, education, and culture. It was responsible for many of the early experiments in labor regulation. It was the driving force behind marriage licenses,minimum wages,restrictions on opportunities for women, and immigration quotas and controls.

Eugenics was the original sin of the modern state that knows no limits to its power."
Why the Holocaust Should Matter to You | Jeffrey Tucker

Fact is, the Nazis learned eugenics from the American Progressives...

"Only after eugenics became entrenched in the United States was the campaign transplanted into Germany, in no small measure through the efforts of California eugenicists, who published booklets idealizing sterilization and circulated them to German official and scientists.

Hitler studied American eugenics laws....
Hitler proudly told his comrades just how closely he followed the progress of the American eugenics movement. "I have studied with great interest," he told a fellow Nazi, "the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would, in all probability, be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock."
The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his“The Case for Sterilization.”
(Margaret Sanger and Sterilization)

German race science stood on American progressive’s shoulders.

As always, everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented....so you can actually learn from same.

As always, everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented....so you can actually learn from same.

...and distorted, taken out of context and cut a pasted to promote your spin.

The usual tap-dance....clearly everything I posted is 100% accurate, correct and true, or you might have been able to find anything.....anything.....not so.

Especially this part: You're a lying low-life dirt-eating gutter snipe.

Jot this down:

"In Italy they were called Fascists; in Germany they were called Nazis; in America they were called progressives."
-Jonah Goldberg

And everywhere in the normal world, Jonah Goldberg is called a fuckwit.

Soooo.....how long did it take you to become a low-life gutter snipe?
How long did it take you to decide to become a shilling political whore for the far right to metaphorically bury your Asian ethnicity and be accepted as a "true American, 'Cynthia'. Acting like just another Long Island JAP won't turn you into one!

Your propaganda of the common origins of fascists, Nazi's, socialists, communists, et al, simply doesn't and never has aligned with historical fact! Your continual genuflections, bowing and prostration before the alters of Rand, Mises and Coulter identify you simply as an empty headed sycophant without an original thought of your own! You approached those 'fonts' of the far Right as an empty vessel and came away simply as a tin horn resounding by regurgitation the thoughts of brighter beams of propaganda than your pitiful self.

...and distorted, taken out of context and cut a pasted to promote your spin.

The usual tap-dance....clearly everything I posted is 100% accurate, correct and true, or you might have been able to find anything.....anything.....not so.

Especially this part: You're a lying low-life dirt-eating gutter snipe.
What you posted is largely based on the 2007 Jonah Goldberg "The Secret History..." whose roots come from the 1960's of Horowitz's thesis of liberal fascism, which is not the same as the traditional definitions of fascism to start with. Hence, your thesis is distorted on multiple levels. First by Horowitz, next by Goldberg's interpretations, and again by you.

Goldberg is one of those common commentator/pundit talking TV heads who publishes a book with the word "History" in it [but has no real credentials as a historian and as a non-historian and professionally recognized historian does not have to follow the standard of a recognized historian. That means detailed confirmation of sources and peer review for accuracy.

The OP has a pattern of using non-acceptable sources. Non-acceptable means her sources would be deemed as unacceptable for submission in a college level paper or thesis.

The OP should spend more time searching for genuine sources and data and less time attacking those who criticize her.

Forum List

Back