Reality Is Defined...

As always, everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented....so you can actually learn from same.

...and distorted, taken out of context and cut a pasted to promote your spin.

The usual tap-dance....clearly everything I posted is 100% accurate, correct and true, or you might have been able to find anything.....anything.....not so.

Especially this part: You're a lying low-life dirt-eating gutter snipe.
What you posted is largely based on the 2007 Jonah Goldberg "The Secret History..." whose roots come from the 1960's of Horowitz's thesis of liberal fascism, which is not the same as the traditional definitions of fascism to start with. Hence, your thesis is distorted on multiple levels. First by Horowitz, next by Goldberg's interpretations, and again by you.

Goldberg is one of those common commentator/pundit talking TV heads who publishes a book with the word "History" in it [but has no real credentials as a historian and as a non-historian and professionally recognized historian does not have to follow the standard of a recognized historian. That means detailed confirmation of sources and peer review for accuracy.

The OP has a pattern of using non-acceptable sources. Non-acceptable means her sources would be deemed as unacceptable for submission in a college level paper or thesis.

The OP should spend more time searching for genuine sources and data and less time attacking those who criticize her.

Why would you come back, still unable to find a single thing that I've posted that isn't 100% true, accurate, and correct?

Once again you've helped prove that my posts are the gold standard.

And, of course, that you are a know-nothing cur.

As always, everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented....so you can actually learn from same.

The usual tap-dance....clearly everything I posted is 100% accurate, correct and true, or you might have been able to find anything.....anything.....not so.

What you posted is largely based on the 2007 Jonah Goldberg "The Secret History..." whose roots come from the 1960's of Horowitz's thesis of liberal fascism, which is not the same as the traditional definitions of fascism to start with. Hence, your thesis is distorted on multiple levels. First by Horowitz, next by Goldberg's interpretations, and again by you.

Goldberg is one of those common commentator/pundit talking TV heads who publishes a book with the word "History" in it [but has no real credentials as a historian and as a non-historian and professionally recognized historian does not have to follow the standard of a recognized historian. That means detailed confirmation of sources and peer review for accuracy.

The OP has a pattern of using non-acceptable sources. Non-acceptable means her sources would be deemed as unacceptable for submission in a college level paper or thesis.

The OP should spend more time searching for genuine sources and data and less time attacking those who criticize her.

Why would you come back, still unable to find a single thing that I've posted that isn't 100% true, accurate, and correct?

The post you are responding to gave detail as to why your claim of the connection between progressives and fascist's is inaccurate and misleading. If your posts were the gold standard you would have an interllectual or scholorly response instead of you routine whining and deflections coupled with narcissistic undeserved bragging. Try and address the actual post in your own works and absent a page full of cut and paste.

The post you are responding to gave detail as to why your claim of the connection between progressives and fascist's is inaccurate and misleading. If your posts were the gold standard you would have an interllectual or scholorly response instead of you routine whining and deflections coupled with narcissistic undeserved bragging. Try and address the actual post in your own works and absent a page full of cut and paste.

On the contrary.

Your post was the usual "Is not, issssss nooottttttt!!!!"

Everything in my post was correct, accurate and true......as it always is.

Especially my description of your character.....or lack of same.

Last edited:

Liberal tactics again.

the-hollow-crown.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, glad you're following them hon, the system runs on distraction.
No fem, the liberal scum must be stopped at all cost.

you have 3 1/2 more years of trump investigations He'll be grateful to turn the reins over to a Dem in 2020 Hopefully the healing can start then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but knowing the repub party I doubt it

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, glad you're following them hon, the system runs on distraction.

you have 3 1/2 more years of trump investigations He'll be grateful to turn the reins over to a Dem in 2020 Hopefully the healing can start then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but knowing the repub party I doubt it
Hillary will win by a landslide.

if russia didn't interfere she would have Dump has years left to feel the pain

Let's hope not, I may even stoop to praying to no one..

Had she been a little better in her actions as Sec. of State she could have made it also.

Russia didn't.

Stop being a dope.

Need proof....or is my record of 100% accuracy good enough?

But....here ya' go:

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

Had she been a little better in her actions as Sec. of State she could have made it also.
I think Russia flooding America with BS about her has something to do with her loss too And hopefully they'll find the swines that are in bed with russians

....by actions, not by words.

1. One would imagine that ever adult had learned that by....puberty. Liars lie. That's what they do. There is a segment of our society that achieves power by words, not by actions. It is amazing how many continue to be fooled, and accept words over deeds....
...for decades!!!!

2. Democrats/Liberals were mocked by Coulter in this classic bon mot....
'Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”

3. The fact is that what the Left has done for blacks is minimal. This minimal: all they have accomplished is the banning of a word.
Banning it to the extent that uttering it in public is cause for losing one's livelihood, the first amendment notwithstanding.

4. "Did Bill Maher just try to take the heat off of Kathy Griffin? His out-of-nowhere use of the N-word on Friday’s “Real Time” brought instant rebukes and calls for him to be fired.

...Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse jokingly invited him to “work in the fields.”

“Senator, I’m a house n—-a,” Maher said, immediately adding: “It’s a joke.”

5. “He said ‘n—er’ with a HARD ASS Rrrrrrrrrruh, so that makes this extra offensive,” said The Root writer Monique Judge, who added: “His show needs to be canceled.”
Bill Maher's N-Word Incites Outrage: 'I'm a House N----a'

6. Not only is the first amendment essentially abridged by the Left's need of co-opting the black vote....at all costs, including freedom, but there is the absurd notion that black Americans are weak, fragile Faberge eggs that will be shattered upon hearing the term that is so popular in authentic rap.

7. No one should be in danger of losing their vocation for availing themselves of their American birthright of freedom of speech and/or freedom of conscience.

And that goes for Bill Maher.....

....and Kathy Griffin.

Root writer Monique needs to grow some skin. I saw the show live last night and his response to Sasse was spontaneous. It was no more offensive than when Larry Wilmore used the word at Obama's last Correspondent's Dinner. Kathy Griffin's stunt was just stupid and boorish. Much like Trump himself.

Need more???
5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

I think Russia flooding America with BS about her has something to do with her loss too And hopefully they'll find the swines that are in bed with russians
They are all in bed with each other, cronyism is a plague on the systems of all govts. created by humans.

Russia didn't.

Stop being a dope.

But....here ya' go:

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

Chick Your warning lights don't work?

POLITICS
MAY 28 2017, 11:24 AM ET
James Clapper on Trump-Russia Ties: ‘My Dashboard Warning Light Was Clearly On’

by KAILANI KOENIG
WASHINGTON — Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Sunday said that his "dashboard warning light was clearly on" when asked about whether he knew about communications between Russians and White House senior adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner.

"I have to say that, without specifically affirming or confirming these conversations — since, even though they're in the public realm, they're still classified — just from a theoretical standpoint, I will tell you that my dashboard warning light was clearly on and I think that was the case with all of us in the intelligence community, very concerned about the nature of these approaches to the Russians," Clapper said during an exclusive interview on NBC's "Meet The Press."

"If you put that in context with everything else we knew the Russians were doing to interfere with the election, and just the historical practices of the Russians, who typically, almost genetically driven to co-opt, penetrate, gain favor, whatever, which is a typical Russian technique. So we were concerned."

mtp_clapperfull_170328.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Full Clapper: 'My Dashboard Warning Light Was Clearly On' Over Trump Campaign's Russia Communications 9:01
He also acknowledged that intelligence like this would have triggered the FBI's extra attention on Kushner. NBC News has reported that Kushner is under FBI scrutiny related to the Russia investigations, but is not a "subject" of them.

"I think so... I have to say, at the time I left, I did not see any smoking gun certitude evidence of collusion. But it certainly was appropriate for — given all the signs — certainly appropriate for the FBI — and necessary for the FBI to investigate," Clapper said.

Clapper served as former President Obama's director of national intelligence for six and a half years, until January 20th of this year, the day President Trump took office, after an extensive career leading U.S. intelligence agencies under presidents of both parties.

mtp_clapperrussia_170328.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Clapper: Russians are 'Emboldened' by Election Interference Results 2:09
On Friday, the Washington Post reported that Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak told Moscow that Kushner met with him in December and attempted to set up "backchannel" communications between the Trump team and the Kremlin before the inauguration.

Though he did not see this as any kind of "smoking gun" toward "collusion," Clapper said that "it certainly arouses your concern about what is going on. Given, Russia, at least for my money, is our primary adversary. They are not our friends. They are in to do us in."

"I have to say as well, Chuck," Clapper added, "we have a time-honored custom that we have one president and one administration at a time. And oncoming administrations don't get a head-start before the end of the current president's incumbency."

He also acknowledged that Kislyak had to be considered as part of the Russian intelligence community.

"Given the fact that he oversees the very aggressive intelligence operation in this country - the Russians have more intelligence operatives than any other nation that is represented in this country, still even after we got rid of 35 of them - and so to suggest that he is somehow separate or oblivious to that is a bit much."

Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, was cautious to comment on reports concerning Kushner, saying on Sunday's "Meet The Press," "I think Jared has said that he's more than willing to answer any and all questions. They reached out to us yesterday to make sure that we knew that was the case and I'm sure he's willing to do so."

Corker also added that "unless there's some major change in Russia's actions in Syria," they "plan to double down on sanctions with Russia" and will re-visit the issue during the Senate's next work period.

Clapper noted that it's not up to him to decide what kind of action should be taken as a response to Russia's attempts to interfere with the U.S. election, but he said, "certainly sanctions are a compelling, powerful weapon—Russians don't like them."

"They are only emboldened," Clapper said of Russia. "They are only going to continue to interfere in our political process. To me, that is the big story here and what American people should be concerned about."

transparent-placeholder.gif

KAILANI KOENIG
TOPICS POLITICS NEWS, FIRST READ, WORLD
FIRST PUBLISHED MAY 28 2017, 10:38 AM ET
NEXT STORY Trump to Push for U.S. Infrastructure Overhaul of Roads, Bridges, Air Traffic

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

More to Explore

You'll Never Guess How Many People He's Killed TodayCNET

14 Reasons Why Whiteboard Videos Help Your BusinessOfficial Fiverr Blog

101 Business Ideas for Stay-at-Home Parentsworkfromhomeadviser.com

SPONSORED CONTENTMORE FROM NBC NEWS
The U.S. military brought this battleship back from the dead for one more … CNET
Get the Best in Media and Advertising Delivered Straight to Your In… Campaign US
Upgrading to a modern ERP Solution? Request a review now Sage
‘Cruel and indefensible’: Human Rights Watch slams Hamas for holding … MFA IL
10 Best Smart Home Tech 10Likes
Olivia Newton-John says she’s battling cancer that has spread to her back
Student and mom upset over teacher naming child most likely to become…
These Tracks Will Be Closed During Penn Station Repair Work WNBC
Loose Black Bear Tranquilized, Captured in Lawrence, Mass.
O.J. Simpson Could Be Released

by Taboola
Promoted Links

advertisement

"I think Russia flooding America with BS about her has something to do with her loss ..."

Gee, eddie....I just proved that there is no evidence of any such thing.

Now....if you'd like to prove you have a surfeit of cerebral neurons....
....how about you give a few examples of any news about the career criminal and congenital liar that were not known by Americans before the alleged "flood of BS about her."

Of course....if you can't....well, you'd appear to be a slave to Liberal propaganda.

'Shall I wait, or simply continue with a long and event-filled life?

Russia didn't.

Stop being a dope.

But....here ya' go:

POLITICS

by KAILANI KOENIG
WASHINGTON — Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Sunday said that his "dashboard warning light was clearly on" when asked about whether he knew about communications between Russians and White House senior adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner.

"I have to say that, without specifically affirming or confirming these conversations — since, even though they're in the public realm, they're still classified — just from a theoretical standpoint, I will tell you that my dashboard warning light was clearly on and I think that was the case with all of us in the intelligence community, very concerned about the nature of these approaches to the Russians," Clapper said during an exclusive interview on NBC's "Meet The Press."

"If you put that in context with everything else we knew the Russians were doing to interfere with the election, and just the historical practices of the Russians, who typically, almost genetically driven to co-opt, penetrate, gain favor, whatever, which is a typical Russian technique. So we were concerned."

Full Clapper: 'My Dashboard Warning Light Was Clearly On' Over Trump Campaign's Russia Communications 9:01
He also acknowledged that intelligence like this would have triggered the FBI's extra attention on Kushner. NBC News has reported that Kushner is under FBI scrutiny related to the Russia investigations, but is not a "subject" of them.

"I think so... I have to say, at the time I left, I did not see any smoking gun certitude evidence of collusion. But it certainly was appropriate for — given all the signs — certainly appropriate for the FBI — and necessary for the FBI to investigate," Clapper said.

Clapper served as former President Obama's director of national intelligence for six and a half years, until January 20th of this year, the day President Trump took office, after an extensive career leading U.S. intelligence agencies under presidents of both parties.

On Friday, the Washington Post reported that Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak told Moscow that Kushner met with him in December and attempted to set up "backchannel" communications between the Trump team and the Kremlin before the inauguration.

Though he did not see this as any kind of "smoking gun" toward "collusion," Clapper said that "it certainly arouses your concern about what is going on. Given, Russia, at least for my money, is our primary adversary. They are not our friends. They are in to do us in."

"I have to say as well, Chuck," Clapper added, "we have a time-honored custom that we have one president and one administration at a time. And oncoming administrations don't get a head-start before the end of the current president's incumbency."

He also acknowledged that Kislyak had to be considered as part of the Russian intelligence community.

"Given the fact that he oversees the very aggressive intelligence operation in this country - the Russians have more intelligence operatives than any other nation that is represented in this country, still even after we got rid of 35 of them - and so to suggest that he is somehow separate or oblivious to that is a bit much."

Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, was cautious to comment on reports concerning Kushner, saying on Sunday's "Meet The Press," "I think Jared has said that he's more than willing to answer any and all questions. They reached out to us yesterday to make sure that we knew that was the case and I'm sure he's willing to do so."

Corker also added that "unless there's some major change in Russia's actions in Syria," they "plan to double down on sanctions with Russia" and will re-visit the issue during the Senate's next work period.

Clapper noted that it's not up to him to decide what kind of action should be taken as a response to Russia's attempts to interfere with the U.S. election, but he said, "certainly sanctions are a compelling, powerful weapon—Russians don't like them."

"They are only emboldened," Clapper said of Russia. "They are only going to continue to interfere in our political process. To me, that is the big story here and what American people should be concerned about."

KAILANI KOENIG
NEXT STORY Trump to Push for U.S. Infrastructure Overhaul of Roads, Bridges, Air Traffic

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

More to Explore

The U.S. military brought this battleship back from the dead for one more … CNET
Get the Best in Media and Advertising Delivered Straight to Your In… Campaign US

by Taboola
Promoted Links

advertisement

Poor eddie......so sad.

Didn't you see this in your article, eddie?

" just from a theoretical standpoint...."

That means 'no evidence.'

Last edited:

Russia didn't.

Stop being a dope.

But....here ya' go:

POLITICS

by KAILANI KOENIG

KAILANI KOENIG

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

More to Explore

by Taboola
Promoted Links

advertisement

Why did you post this????

It said " he did not see this as any kind of "smoking gun" toward "collusion,"

See if this helps:

"....a Democratic platform...."

Russia didn't.

Stop being a dope.

But....here ya' go:

POLITICS

by KAILANI KOENIG

KAILANI KOENIG

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

More to Explore

by Taboola
Promoted Links

advertisement

Poor eddie......so sad.

Didn't you see this in our article, eddie?

" just from a theoretical standpoint...."

That means 'no evidence.'

Russia didn't.

Stop being a dope.

But....here ya' go:

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.

'

POLITICS

by KAILANI KOENIG

"If you put that in context with everything else we knew the Russians were doing to interfere with the election, and just the historical practices of the Russians, who typically, almost genetically driven to co-opt, penetrate, gain favor, whatever, which is a typical Russian technique.

Clapper served as former President Obama's director of national intelligence for six and a half years, until January 20th of this year, the day President Trump took office, after an extensive career leading U.S. intelligence agencies under presidents of both

KAILANI KOENIG

Why did you post this????

It said " he did not see this as any kind of "smoking gun" toward "collusion,"

See if this helps:

"....a Democratic platform...."

Say what chick?
OVER THE PAST year, the Kremlin’s strategy of weaponizing leaks to meddle with democracies around the world has become increasingly clear, first in the US and more recently in France. But a new report by a group of security researchers digs into another layer of those so-called influence operations: how Russian hackers alter documents within those releases of hacked material, planting disinformation alongside legitimate leaks.

A new report from researchers at the Citizen Lab group at the University of Toronto’s Munk School of Public Affairs documents a wide-ranging hacking campaign, with ties to known Russian hacker groups. The effort targeted more than 200 individuals, ranging from Russian media to a former Russian prime minister to Russian opposition groups, and assorted government and military personnel from Ukraine to Vietnam. Noteworthy among the leaks: A Russia-focused journalist and author whose emails were not only stolen but altered before their release. Once they appeared on a Russian hactivist site, Russian state media used the disinformation to concoct a CIA conspiracy.

The case could provide the clearest evidence yet that Russian hackers have evolved their tactics from merely releasing embarrassing true information to planting false leaks among those facts. “Russia has a long history of experience with disinformation,” says Ron Deibert, the political science professor who led Citizen Lab’s research into the newly uncovered hacking spree. “This is the first case of which I am aware tANDY GREENBERG

Forum List

Back