Real Time Elections Fix

Like Trump, Kari Lake knows perfectly well that she lost.

But even before the election she made it clear that she is an election denier and would only accept results that declare her the winner.
After every decision that affirms that she lost, she comes up with a new conspiracy theory.

After 2020, the Arizona voters are tired of election deniers. They are tired of their elections being tied up, tired of the expense of unnecessary recounts, tired of being a national embarrassment.

Like Trump, Kari Lake knows perfectly well that she lost.

But even before the election she made it clear that she is an election denier and would only accept results that declare her the winner.
After every decision that affirms that she lost, she comes up with a new conspiracy theory.

After 2020, the Arizona voters are tired of election deniers. They are tired of their elections being tied up, tired of the expense of unnecessary recounts, tired of being a national embarrassment.

You realize that candidates on both sides have done this shit since Al Gore right? Clinton did it when Trump won in 16. They didnt take it this far, but is anyone surprised that we've gotten here? Both parties are culpable for this and until people like you and your adversaries on the other team realize it, it will continue to get worse. Please dont come back with some bullshit that it's only one sided or that your team doesnt do this. That's complete and utter horse shit.

You realize that candidates on both sides have done this shit since Al Gore right? Clinton did it when Trump won in 16. They didnt take it this far, but is anyone surprised that we've gotten here? Both parties are culpable for this and until people like you and your adversaries on the other team realize it, it will continue to get worse. Please dont come back with some bullshit that it's only one sided or that your team doesnt do this. That's complete and utter horse shit.
No I don’t.

Your “You do it too!” claims fall flat

It is Republicans who have spread lies that our election system can’t be trusted.
It is Republicans who start declaring results invalid before the election is even conducted.
It is Republicans who harass election officials to the point they need to go into hiding.
It is Republicans who refuse to concede

No I don’t.

Your “You do it too!” claims fall flat

It is Republicans who have spread lies that our election system can’t be trusted.
It is Republicans who start declaring results invalid before the election is even conducted.
It is Republicans who harass election officials to the point they need to go into hiding.
It is Republicans who refuse to concede
It's not "you do it too" numb nuts. It's all of them do it. Not just their team and not just your team. All of them do it. You have the same problem they have on the other team you think that only THEY are the problem.

It's not "you do it too" numb nuts. It's all of them do it. Not just their team and not just your team. All of them do it. You have the same problem they have on the other team you think that only THEY are the problem.
Yes
Elections have been challenged for centuries. Generally for a specific issue

NEVER before have they been challenged before the election or had challenges in multiple states for vague unfounded reasons

Trumps America

Yes
Elections have been challenged for centuries. Generally for a specific issue

NEVER before have they been challenged before the election or had challenges in multiple states for vague unfounded reasons

Trumps America
Like I said it’s Always the other guy. Never my guys. You’re the other side of the same fucked up coin.

Like I said it’s Always the other guy. Never my guys. You’re the other side of the same fucked up coin.

No…..It is Republicans doing this nonsense
Trump specifically with the rest of the party pandering to his stolen election fantasies

There is no Democratic equivalent

No…..It is Republicans doing this nonsense
Trump specifically with the rest of the party pandering to his stolen election fantasies

There is no Democratic equivalent
And the two sides of that coin look more similar everyday…..

Forum List

Back