Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

TemplarKormac has a reputation of false-fact making.

Buckeye and Poet are clearly racists.

And Buckeye does not understand that what is discussed in PMs remain private.

Yup, all the evidence demonstrates the southern racists after 1964 bolted for the Dem Party.

The only ones confused about the Democratic and Republican Parties and what they stand for are Republicans/conservatives.

Yup, all the evidence demonstrates the southern racists after 1964 bolted for the Dem Party.

Clearly, you can neither "see", nor "rationalize". If I'm a racist, then you most certainly are.

Either we Republicans (1) stop the racist trash in our own party from having any say in policy and (2) reach out to minorities sincerely and sensitively to their needs, or we will continue to lose national elections.

Clearly, you can neither "see", nor "rationalize". If I'm a racist, then you most certainly are.

All of your posting clearly demonstrates that you are buckeye's soul brother on race.

Either we Republicans (1) stop the racist trash in our own party from having any say in policy and (2) reach out to minorities sincerely and sensitively to their needs, or we will continue to lose national elections.

LOLOLOILOLOLOLOL. Fat chance of that happening. You think Repubs would have gotten "it", after Katrina. They didn't. And they won't. You can lead a horse to water......

This stuff is so easy to check out that one wonders why some even try, but I have to admit this is little more difficult to check out than "Truman was a Republican," some tried once.

All of your posting clearly demonstrates that you are buckeye's soul brother on race.

When have you ever witnessed me using a racial pejorative describing white people????????
Where are my white friends with whom I "joke", using racial pejoratives, as justification for me using it?
Where is the condemnation of all whites, without a caveat, employed or implied?
Bitch, you can call me a racist until you're blue in the face...it doesn't make it true. My experience has been that it's white racists that call blacks racist for pointing out white racism. I don't condemn all whites, because all whites are not racist, corrupt, degenerate or scum. On the other hand, those traits are over-represented in this forum.
And FYI...I just took you off of ignore, to monitor your racist ass.

And yet you contend with none of your own. Mere contention does not suffice as fact.

You just fell right on your face, Templar.

Drop in on anyone like you talking about blacks or gays or immigrants or Muslims, and it is blazingly obvious who the racists are, dumbass.

In light of this incredibly bigoted attitude you possess, that you thought you could peg racism on the Left in modern politics is HILARIOUS!

Last edited:
LOL,

Blacks are never blamed for their violence or inability to join civilization. The democrats of the south before 1960 were right to want separation. The truth is blacks were better off as they had 1# A strong family structure, 2# local economy within the black community that hired blacks, 3# had some of the best music ever made.

What do blacks have today? Welfare, violence and are brainwashed into voting for a party. lol You can't make this shit up!!!

What should we of done? For one we should of gave them equal rights within our society, of course, but we should of treated them equal and expected more out of them. We made a mistake of treating them as the victim and driving the message into their minds that we're just wrong. Big mistake. We really needed to bring them into our society thinking that they need to meet a high standard and as our equal.

Very well reasoned post, Matt.

Let me explain to you how you just fucked up, you poor deluded sap.

You started a topic purporting to "teach" some history to others. You then reach back in time to portray Democrats as the real racists, making a shitty attempt to connect the past to the present.

Then a poster, Matthew, who is clearly NOT from the Left, makes an incredibly racist post for which you commend him.

Do you see what you did there, fool? Do you get it?

You just fell right on your face.

Drop in on anyone like you talking about blacks or gays or immigrants or Muslims, and it is blazingly obvious who the racists are, dumbass.

In light of this incredibly bigoted attitude you possess, that you thought you could peg racism on the Left in modern politics is HILARIOUS!

Really now? I just really know how to push a liberals buttons. I thought the Jim Crow laws were vile. But at least then it instilled in them a sense of purpose, a drive for a better future. That is unlike today, of course, instead of moving forward, you liberals have them sitting still. I must commend democrats of that era for instilling a purpose in the African American peoples that modern day liberals were and are incapable of doing today. People such as yourself are wholly incapable of taking that deep look into our history. So now do you not see the incredible irony here? In some ways they were better off under Jim Crow. Does that make me racist? Not by a long shot. Matt may have not put it in a way you were capable of understanding, but he was on the right track.

Last edited:

You started a topic purporting to "teach" some history to others. You then reach back in time to portray Democrats as the real racists, making a shitty attempt to connect the past to the present.

Then a poster, Matthew, who is clearly NOT from the Left, makes an incredibly racist post for which you commend him.

Really now? I just really know how to push a liberals buttons. I thought the Jim Crow laws were vile. But at least then it instilled in them a sense of purpose, a drive for a better future. That is unlike today, of course, instead of moving forward, you liberals have them sitting still. I must commend democrats of that era for instilling a purpose in the African American peoples that modern day liberals were and are incapable of doing today. People such as yourself are wholly incapable of taking that deep look into our history. So now do you not see the incredible irony here? In some ways they were better off under Jim Crow. Does that make me racist? Not by a long shot. Matt may have not put it in a way you were capable of understanding, but he was on the right track.

That's one hell of a shitty and inaccurate blanket generalization and statement. With or without Jim Crow laws, the majority of Black did and do have a purpose, the purpose is to survive and thrive in this society. The fact that you would seemingly try to pin what a minority of Black people do on "the Blacks", demonstrates your ignorant and bigoted attitude you have towards "the Blacks". It didn't surprise me that you agreed with matthew. I bet you agree with this assholes quote:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work." -Jesse Lee Peterson Black conservative.

Wow! Thanks for the laugh!!!

The nice thing about this that the only people who actually believe this crap are pretty much in the minority at this point.

Quick, get this out to the minority community, post haste, who have been voting Democratic since the 1960s. You know. After Republicans employed the "Southern Strategy"?

I am sure they have no idea about this..and need you to tell them.

Tell the world, crusader, tell the world.

:lol:

I second that.

Rand Paul should have been saying this at that college.

What racist bs. "them"????? As in them "darkies", who don't know what's best for them???? You talk like a Massa, still thinking with a slave mentality. Jim Crow was a logical extension of unofficial slavery and discrimination. "Sitting still"?????? Fuck you. Blacks are moving steadily forward, much to your chagrin, each and everyday, as our voting power increases.
And your psychosis becomes apparent, you believing that blacks were "better off" under Jim Crow. Better for "whites", perhaps. And you, siding with the premier board racist, makes you one, your commentary, not withstanding.

That's one hell of a shitty and inaccurate blanket generalization and statement. With or without Jim Crow laws, the majority of Black did and do have a purpose, the purpose is to survive and thrive in this society. The fact that you would seemingly try to pin what a minority of Black people do on "the Blacks", demonstrates your ignorant and bigoted attitude you have towards "the Blacks". It didn't surprise me that you agreed with matthew. I bet you agree with this assholes quote:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work." -Jesse Lee Peterson Black conservative.

Wow! Thanks for the laugh!!!

How are they supposed to survive in this society when they are one of the highest unemployed demographics in the country? Yeah I didn't think so. What are democrats encouraging them to do? Survive, not prosper, survive. You know what's so discouraging? The fact that they are encouraged to be dependent on their past instead of making a future for themselves. Told to use it as a cudgel instead of a stepping stone. You encourage them to be slaves to their own government. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back