Do you support "EBT/SNAP only" lanes at stores?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We couldn't do it all stores but big ones yes. Any store with more than say 10 checkout lanes must have one for the welfare bums. Liberals will say that will embarrass people but that's the idea. Our welfare system is riddled with fraud and Obozo won't do anything about it since he thinks welfare ENRICHES(!!) a nation. Let's try shaming these deadbeats off the welfare roles.

No. Absolutely not.

If the store wants to instate such a policy, fine. Where does Uncle Sam get off demanding such a thing though? Talk about adding inane regulation for no real purpose.

It's a dumb idea. Anyone who has any understanding of queuing theory groks this.

• Banned
No. Absolutely not.

If the store wants to instate such a policy, fine. Where does Uncle Sam get off demanding such a thing though? Talk about adding inane regulation for no real purpose.

Makes more sense than 99% of the laws we have now. If you have a better way to fight welfare fraud, let's here it.

We couldn't do it all stores but big ones yes. Any store with more than say 10 checkout lanes must have one for the welfare bums. Liberals will say that will embarrass people but that's the idea. Our welfare system is riddled with fraud and Obozo won't do anything about it since he thinks welfare ENRICHES(!!) a nation. Let's try shaming these deadbeats off the welfare roles.

I have a better idea, genius. Create a job market that provides a full workweek at a living wage.

Oh wait, republicans can't do that.

That would be awesome.

No. Absolutely not.

Makes more sense than 99% of the laws we have now. If you have a better way to fight welfare fraud, let's here it.

This idea does not fight welfare fraud at all. As a matter of fact, it does nothing at all other than cost companys money and add regulation.

Consistency is key, you can’t disagree with useless regulation and then demand the same so that you can ogle at the poor folk.

I have a better idea, genius. Create a job market that provides a full workweek at a living wage.

Yeah the last time we had that a Republican was in charge.

You ignorant hack.

No...it is best that minorities and liberal whites associate with the working class.

My daughter works at a local supermarket chain. This chain prides itself in being customer friendly. I hate it most of the time. I hate being in line while some casheer is chatting with a regular customer, or trying to get my deli sub and having to answer questions about my day from someone who really doesn't give a shit.

I asked her, half jokingly, to suggest a "no-talking" line at checkout. Just let me get in, get my food, and get out in a reasonable time.

My daughter works at a local supermarket chain. This chain prides itself in being customer friendly. I hate it most of the time. I hate being in line while some casheer is chatting with a regular customer, or trying to get my deli sub and having to answer questions about my day from someone who really doesn't give a shit.

I asked her, half jokingly, to suggest a "no-talking" line at checkout. Just let me get in, get my food, and get out in a reasonable time.

I'm not sure but you may be a genius. I also hate those greeters at Walmart. I don't go to stores to socialize.

Neither can anyone else. There is no free lunch. Someone has to pay the difference between market rates and mandated rates.

Obamacare is doing a great job of forcing workers into part time work, and a smaller weekly paycheck. But, you are in favor of Obamacare, aren't you?

Neither can the democrats, apparently.

In fact, government can't do it at all.

Neither can the democrats, apparently.

In fact, government can't do it at all.

Government seems to only hinder the job market. The less they do the better.

It’s refreshing to see at least a few conservatives reject this type of hate and ignorance.

Forum List

Back