Obama supports gays in immigration bill

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Obama supports including gays in immigration bill | Political Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama says he supports recognizing gay unions in a broad immigration bill pending in Congress but won't say whether he would sign legislation that fails to do so.

Obama says that recognizing same-sex relationships in the bill is "the right thing to do." But he says it would be premature to telegraph what he will or won't do before lawmakers send him a bill.

Gay rights supporters are pushing for an amendment to the bill to allow gays to sponsor their partners to come to the U.S.

But Republicans, including some who helped draft the bill, have made it clear that amending the legislation in that fashion would.

Obama , has created a cesspool of united states..........:eusa_wall:
$33bf-USA-OBAMA-GUNS.jpg

Recognizing gay marriages which took place abroad IS the right thing to do and I hope Obama insists on its inclusion.

Homophobes - so entertainingly STUPID! Canada has had gay marriage now for since 2005 and nothing but good has come of it.

Recognizing gay marriages which took place abroad IS the right thing to do and I hope Obama insists on its inclusion.

Homophobes - so entertainingly STUPID! Canada has had gay marriage now for since 2005 and nothing but good has come of it.

Perhaps we should recognize gay relationships here FIRST; then recognize ones outside this nation.

Really, going in the other direction does not really make any sense.

Obama supports including gays in immigration bill | Political Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama says he supports recognizing gay unions in a broad immigration bill pending in Congress but won't say whether he would sign legislation that fails to do so.

Obama says that recognizing same-sex relationships in the bill is "the right thing to do." But he says it would be premature to telegraph what he will or won't do before lawmakers send him a bill.

Gay rights supporters are pushing for an amendment to the bill to allow gays to sponsor their partners to come to the U.S.

But Republicans, including some who helped draft the bill, have made it clear that amending the legislation in that fashion would.

View attachment 25680

You one of Jerry Sandusky's victims?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU]Samwell - "What What (In the Butt)" - YouTube[/ame]

oh the fret and concern over humans you are not allowed to control.

poor little things will jsut have to LEARN how to accept people.

they will not be able to avoid it without becoming the scourged of this and every land.

maybe this guy can change your minds

Maybe they can all move there then.

Knowing right from wrong doesn't mean you fear Gays. Iran seems to though. They hang there's.

I have zero problem with Gays. I just have a problem with obnoxious Gays.

It's amazing how every "minority" has rights except the gun owners according to Obama and Democrats.

ah yes homophobia......I bet I can bring up some subjects that will make you sound just like the OP....dare me?

View attachment 25680

You one of Jerry Sandusky's victims?

No, but I heard you licked his balls ........

Obama wants illegal butt pirates here by the truck load ,because he cares and its the right thing to do .............:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back