Real Immigrants

FYI, there are a lot more than 4billion people in the world today.

Then you tell me, how many should we take since they are all in dire straights? Just the ones who can sneak in here, all of the billions, or none of them? You tell me your plan, then tell us how it is fair to those you exclude.

Then you tell me, how many should we take since they are all in dire straights? Just the ones who can sneak in here, all of the billions, or none of them? You tell me your plan, then tell us how it is fair to those you exclude.

Don't get upset with me. I was just correcting your comically inaccurate figure for global population.

Don't get upset with me. I was just correcting your comically inaccurate figure for global population.

I am not upset with you at all, I am glad you corrected my error because now it proves that we have to take even MORE people if we are to be fair. We either take them all, or take none of them, wouldn't you say? Or do you have a better formula to decide?

My parents married here, My great grand parents came here from Europe. My grandparents had to jump through a lot of hoops, unlike illegal aliens, following immigration laws, They converted from Judaism to Catholicism. To avoid REAL prejudice and progroms, not this phony anti illegal alien Mexican stuff. Funny you should ask. Did i spell that right and use the right grammar? Wow.
They converted from Judaism to Catholicism. To avoid REAL prejudice and progroms,

That is terrible they gave up Judaism to become mackerel snappers for whatever reason

There is a lot of talk around here about who immigrants are, what they want, what they think, what they are willing or unwilling to do, etc. but how much of that is based on actual, first-hand experience?

I can tell you from very long, personal experience working with immigrants of all sorts and every status that they are, in fact, human beings. This means nothing in particular regarding immigration law and/or the problems associated with illegal immigration and policies to address it, but it seems to be something often overlooked in discourse here.

I don't care who they are except they are in this country illegally and costing American tax payers. I want the human being who are in this country to be forced to go back to their homes. Human being are the only species that break the laws of human beings. So WTF? The fact that they show so little respect for our laws tell me what kind of human beings they really are.. Just because you are hungry do not give you the right to rob a bank, etc

There is a lot of talk around here about who immigrants are, what they want, what they think, what they are willing or unwilling to do, etc. but how much of that is based on actual, first-hand experience?

I can tell you from very long, personal experience working with immigrants of all sorts and every status that they are, in fact, human beings. This means nothing in particular regarding immigration law and/or the problems associated with illegal immigration and policies to address it, but it seems to be something often overlooked in discourse here.
(This video is : in English)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back