Real Immigrants

Olive branch, peace out, dude, yer gonna have a stroke or something.

Seriously, your posts are not coherent. That is not a personal attack or anything of the sort. Start over and try again.

My sister married a transexual, he/she lied through his figgin teeth. MY niece married a Hispanic gentleman whose immigration status was dicey, too. He lied too, big figgin surprise. I don't trust or like liars. Immigration wise or sexuaualy. I am not your enemy, I just hate liars. You like liars? I AM not your enemy, get that through your head.

Naturalization for Spouses of U.S. Citizens USCIS

In general, you may qualify for naturalization under Section 319(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) if you

• Have been a permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 3 years
  • Have been living in marital union with the same U.S. citizen spouse during such time
  • Meet all other eligibility requirements under this section
In certain cases, spouses of U.S. citizens employed abroad may qualify for naturalization regardless of their time as permanent residents. These spouses may qualify under Section 319(b) of the INA.

For more information, see USCIS Policy Manual Citizenship and Naturalization Guidance.

For information relating to spouses of military members, see our Members of the Military and Their Families page. Also for information about becoming a permanent resident or petitioning for family members, please visit our Green Card or Family webpages.

General Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for naturalization pursuant to section 319(a) of the INA, an applicant must:

• Be 18 or older
  • Be a permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
  • Have been living in marital union with the U.S. citizen spouse, who has been a U.S. citizen during all of such period, during the 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application and up until examination on the application
  • Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence, for at least 3 months prior to the date of filing the application
  • Have continuous residence in the United States as a lawful permanent resident for at least 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
  • Reside continuously within the United States from the date of application for naturalization until the time of naturalization
  • Be physically present in the United States for at least 18 months out of the 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
  • Be able to read, write, and speak English and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (also known as civics)
  • Be a person of good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law
He didn't have the green card...............He had come over on a Student Visa for college............which had expired...............I believe the red quotes show the rules.............He was going to be deported for overstaying the college visa even though married...............So he needed a sponsor under the other rules..............My daughter wasn't working and didn't meet the requirements for sponsorship because of her income.

Are you talking about naturalization or permanent residency? The latter comes before the former.
Once sponsored it was several years before becoming a citizen. Got the Green Card then waited the time frame for applying and getting citizenship.

In general, you may qualify for naturalization under Section 319(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) if you

• Have been living in marital union with the same U.S. citizen spouse during such time
In certain cases, spouses of U.S. citizens employed abroad may qualify for naturalization regardless of their time as permanent residents. These spouses may qualify under Section 319(b) of the INA.

For more information, see USCIS Policy Manual Citizenship and Naturalization Guidance.

For information relating to spouses of military members, see our Members of the Military and Their Families page. Also for information about becoming a permanent resident or petitioning for family members, please visit our Green Card or Family webpages.

To be eligible for naturalization pursuant to section 319(a) of the INA, an applicant must:

• Be 18 or older
  • Be a permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
  • Have been living in marital union with the U.S. citizen spouse, who has been a U.S. citizen during all of such period, during the 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application and up until examination on the application
  • Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence, for at least 3 months prior to the date of filing the application
  • Have continuous residence in the United States as a lawful permanent resident for at least 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
  • Reside continuously within the United States from the date of application for naturalization until the time of naturalization
  • Be physically present in the United States for at least 18 months out of the 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
  • Be able to read, write, and speak English and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (also known as civics)
  • Be a person of good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law
He didn't have the green card...............He had come over on a Student Visa for college............which had expired...............I believe the red quotes show the rules.............He was going to be deported for overstaying the college visa even though married...............So he needed a sponsor under the other rules..............My daughter wasn't working and didn't meet the requirements for sponsorship because of her income.

Are you talking about naturalization or permanent residency? The latter comes before the former.
Once sponsored it was several years before becoming a citizen. Got the Green Card then waited the time frame for applying and getting citizenship.
Yes I have.

Well, good for you![/

In general, you may qualify for naturalization under Section 319(a) of the Immigration and Nationality AHave been a permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 3 years

• Be 18 or older

Pro life? Wow. What about the death penalty?And all this pro gun craziness, theater shootings,

• Be 18 or older

Olive branch, peace out, dude, yer gonna have a stroke or something.

!

Of course permanent residency is different from pursuing naturalization.

Of course permanent residency is different from pursuing naturalization.
You are a real intellectual. But, Damn. Illegal aliens could just as well immigrate legally and save us all a headache and spare the excuses. But, Mexicans, they are a tad different. Perhaps if illegal aliens didn't use the right grammar and spelling, you Onko would would be so petty and all over that.

But, Mexicans, they are a tad different. ....

Why does a bigot like you think so?
That isn't very intellectual of you. People on other boards think...(you are creepy). Please don't go there. I live with these assholes, and they don't treat Americans very nice.I can vouch for that first hand. And why, brother, do you defend them? That is my #1 question. Why?

That isn't very intellectual of you. People on other boards think...(you are creepy). Please don't go there. I live with these assholes, and they don't treat Americans very nice.I can vouch for that first hand. ...

It's your unfortunate neighbors who have to live with an asshole. You are apparently too stupid to see how illogical your dimwitted bigotry is.

That isn't very intellectual of you. People on other boards think...(you are creepy). Please don't go there. I live with these assholes, and they don't treat Americans very nice.I can vouch for that first hand. ...

It's your unfortunate neighbors who have to live with an asshole. You are apparently too stupid to see how illogical your dimwitted bigotry is.
I remember when I took you seriously. What happened to you? Cheap shots and bile, that's all you got. I see why you relate to illegal aliens so much. Amoral self righteous territorial control freaks that think they are above the law,culture or anything else. Condescending eunuch.

Strange how some people see an important problem like illegal immigration as no more than a justification for their personal bigotry.

People need to understand that illegal immigration is the number one domestic problem we face, if you eliminate fiscal responsibility. It is not we do not like them, but rather we can't afford them.

We have about 4 billion people in the world today, and 3 billion of them are poor, or very poor. Could the United States take them all? And if not, who should we take or keep? No government can design its policies around open borders, because to do so would mean it would have to create jobs for all of those who entered. If they could not, then you have what you have today...........competition between citizens, and non-citizens, for the available jobs.

You have to control who/how many come in from outside your borders, so you can know how many jobs are needed. Add to that, there is no way under this tax code you are going to create enough jobs to support even everyone here today, and you can understand why we have a welfare state.

I would like to point out to the OP that we believe in humanity, and that every human deserves a chance. But, they can't demand to steal OUR chance as American citizens to bolster their own ILLEGALLY acquired chance. They need to use their power to change their country, not ours. If they still want to come here, then apply LEGALLY, and all of us will accept them with open arms, after they pass scrutiny.

Forum List

Back