Reagan’s Son: Donald Trump Is A ‘Danger To The World’ And Must Be Removed

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Ron Reagan is calling for impeachment or the 25th Amendment.

The son of former President Ronald Reagan is calling on lawmakers to remove PresidentDonald Trump from office either via impeachment or by taking action under the 25th Amendment.

“Donald Trump is a deeply damaged human being. He is a sociopathic, malignant narcissist,” Ron Reagan told Chris Matthews on MSNBC’s “Hardball” on Wednesday.

Reagan ― a liberal commentator for the cable network and a frequent critic of the president ― blamed the electoral system rather than the voters for Trump taking office.

“The Electoral College has sort of vomited this thing up and it landed in the Oval Office, and it needs to be removed. It’s a stain. It’s a big glob on the carpet there. It needs to be removed. And that means impeachment or the 25th Amendment,” Reagan said. “This man is a danger to the world.”

Reagan's Son: Donald Trump Is A 'Danger To The World' And Must Be Removed

Amen! I couldn't agree more! When will Republicans take the high road and do what is right for the country?

The son of former President Ronald Reagan is calling on lawmakers to remove PresidentDonald Trump from office either via impeachment or by taking action under the 25th Amendment.

“Donald Trump is a deeply damaged human being. He is a sociopathic, malignant narcissist,” Ron Reagan told Chris Matthews on MSNBC’s “Hardball” on Wednesday.

Reagan ― a liberal commentator for the cable network and a frequent critic of the president ― blamed the electoral system rather than the voters for Trump taking office.

“The Electoral College has sort of vomited this thing up and it landed in the Oval Office, and it needs to be removed. It’s a stain. It’s a big glob on the carpet there. It needs to be removed. And that means impeachment or the 25th Amendment,” Reagan said. “This man is a danger to the world.”

Amen! I couldn't agree more! When will Republicans take the high road and do what is right for the country?

Hmmm, I thought you left wing gub'mint worshipers hated Reagan?

"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." -- Ronald Reagan

"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." -- Ronald Reagan

We do - but not his son, Ron Jr.

ae3f0dd6fbb998dab8d40e7c3e464fb7.jpg

OIC, so what do you statists like about Ron Jr.?

Ron Reagan is an Air America Radio alumnus, an atheist, and he has cats.
article-2647684-1E7117BE00000578-702_634x556.jpg

Last edited:
Olde Ronny would have Trump sent to Sing Sing like all traitors....

I disagreed with Reagan on certain things but he wasn't a traitor... He didn't help the Russians...

The RW here a desperately trying to pin there collution on a Democrat.. This is their MO, they do and then accuse the opposition of doing, no proof just accusations...

Fro this to work Trump and the Russians need the gullible Trumpsters to take everything they say as gospel... And so far it is working for them...

Ronald Reagan and his son disagreed on many issues and were not on speaking terms for many years. Trying to use the Reagan name to support your position is a fail given that Ronald Reagan did not support his son's view.

Ron Reagan jr is Gay.....so I think he's a bit of a drama queen.

That's funny. Why would Ronnie say the exact same thing as the DNC media, establishment politicians, and LWNJs like you?

Don't you think it rather redundant and cliche?

ae3f0dd6fbb998dab8d40e7c3e464fb7.jpg
The real criminals in Washington (Swamp Creatures) have used the media to make Gays, Blacks, and Hispanics think that Trump wants to throw them in ovens.
They're just not smart enough to see thru the lies.

Well, he is dangerous but I'm not sure he's any more dangerous than say, George W. Bush, in fact so far Dubya has been far more damaging to the world than Trump.

Forum List

Back