Reagan’s Son: Donald Trump Is A ‘Danger To The World’ And Must Be Removed

Well, he is dangerous but I'm not sure he's any more dangerous than say, George W. Bush, in fact so far Dubya has been far more damaging to the world than Trump.

On the other hand....

Georgy Boy had BUSHISMS, the sheer comedic value of which made up for a lot of the deceit, incompetency and blood thirstiness of his Administration.

Ron Reagan is calling for impeachment or the 25th Amendment.

The son of former President Ronald Reagan is calling on lawmakers to remove PresidentDonald Trump from office either via impeachment or by taking action under the 25th Amendment.

“Donald Trump is a deeply damaged human being. He is a sociopathic, malignant narcissist,” Ron Reagan told Chris Matthews on MSNBC’s “Hardball” on Wednesday.

Reagan ― a liberal commentator for the cable network and a frequent critic of the president ― blamed the electoral system rather than the voters for Trump taking office.

“The Electoral College has sort of vomited this thing up and it landed in the Oval Office, and it needs to be removed. It’s a stain. It’s a big glob on the carpet there. It needs to be removed. And that means impeachment or the 25th Amendment,” Reagan said. “This man is a danger to the world.”

Reagan's Son: Donald Trump Is A 'Danger To The World' And Must Be Removed

Amen! I couldn't agree more! When will Republicans take the high road and do what is right for the country?

Well, he is dangerous but I'm not sure he's any more dangerous than say, George W. Bush, in fact so far Dubya has been far more damaging to the world than Trump.
Agreed....and without reservation.

W should be in Supermax, in solitary confinement. He is a war criminal...but then so is Obama.

If Trump invades a nation that did not attack us as both his predecessors did, then he too deserves a cell in Supermax.

I agree ....Impeach the Orange "Sumbitch"
546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg
giphy.gif
546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg

The son of former President Ronald Reagan is calling on lawmakers to remove PresidentDonald Trump from office either via impeachment or by taking action under the 25th Amendment.

“Donald Trump is a deeply damaged human being. He is a sociopathic, malignant narcissist,” Ron Reagan told Chris Matthews on MSNBC’s “Hardball” on Wednesday.

Reagan ― a liberal commentator for the cable network and a frequent critic of the president ― blamed the electoral system rather than the voters for Trump taking office.

“The Electoral College has sort of vomited this thing up and it landed in the Oval Office, and it needs to be removed. It’s a stain. It’s a big glob on the carpet there. It needs to be removed. And that means impeachment or the 25th Amendment,” Reagan said. “This man is a danger to the world.”

Amen! I couldn't agree more! When will Republicans take the high road and do what is right for the country?
Nobody cares what that fag has to say, except the Secret Service should pay him a visit.

/----/ "Reagan ― a liberal commentator" OH STOP THE PRESSES. A liberal says he doesn't like Trump. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ron Reagan Jr, is a flaming liberal. He is as credible as the bitch Hillary Clinton...Nice try though, there might be a few here who didn't know that..

Ron Reagan, Nancy’s Son: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
1. Ron Reagan Is an Outspoken Liberal and Atheist

Last edited:

Since when is anything Ron Reagan says important? Never.

It is worse than that. Rosie O'Donnell thinks she is going to die because Trump is President. OHHHHHH NOES!

Rosie O'Donnell worried about surviving Trump presidency

Rosie O'Donnell worried about surviving Trump presidency

Rosie O’Donnell, one of President Trump’s most fervent critics, says she’s genuinely concerned whether she’ll survive his time in office.

“There are people who tell me, ‘Oh it’s going to be another year, another two years,’ and I seriously worry whether I personally will be able to live through [his presidency] and whether the nation will be able to live through it and survive,” the comedian says in an interview with W magazine published Tuesday.

upload_2017-10-26_8-11-8.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-26_8-9-35.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-26_8-9-35.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 22

Forum List

Back