Is there anything as corrupt in today’s world as the Clintons

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Can these 2 touch anything w/o turning it into doo doo
Whether it’s marriage
Business practices
The English language (can’t say a simple sentence w/o lying like hell)
Bill cheats on his golf score as much as his wife

This is just a few, Feel free to add to this timeless classic

Yet the sick lame and lazy defend them to the hilt on this forum

5,4,3,2,1, but but trump

But Trump is under investigation, we don’t have time for the Clinton investigation, cause after a year of looking we still have no evidence, we are investigating his childhood friends for collusion now, any day now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there are plenty.

Including the federal government, big health care, big pharma, Wall Street, Federal Reserve, big banks, and likely a few more.

so many things i just am not smart enough to understand.

those coming after trump swore up and down trump jr took a phone call for dirt on hillary and said time and again how much of a foul that was. how it showed their "true colors. but now we find out hillary did far worse than take a phone call. she made them, hired people to make up stories and then used them to gain FISA warrants to spy on people and fed a far too willing accomplice in the press who tossed that out like chum in shark filled waters for the anti-trump crowd to eat up.

and they did. THIS PROVES IT they cried dozens of times an hour.

now that we find while trump jr did likely take a phone call and was curious as what was to be offered, suddenly it's not "holy shit we screwed up" it's change the narrative quick! it's "but i thought YOU said digging for dirt was ok!"

no one said it was ok, most agree it's done anyway. but what they fail to see as they throw up toilet paper walls of defense is that she didn't dig it up - she MADE IT UP for her side to eat like halloween candy. she told each and every one of them what to think and why and they did. they believed her and even in the face of all this they still defend her.

and look back at trump who while is a crass asshat who can't shut the fuck up, i don't believe has ever been proven to have broken a law. they pretend their hate for 1 person and a "side of people" is above the law and they can do whatever they want to feel safe and secure in their safe rooms. now that we see proven evidence of all the lies she's been telling they run back to trump calling him the liar (he does technically lie a lot mostly cause again, he won't shut the fuck up or check facts first) but won't see the lies of their own.

when you go after hillary and the DNC proven corruption they just turn the hate up for trump more.

i don't hate either side, i hate the extremes who capture our attention with their idiocy and turn our fascination with said idiots into trying to talk them out of such "extremeness" when by definition it will never happen.

and i don't understand how some people can hate a person so much they get so separated from reality and commit mass contradiction at actions people take.

GOP: So? Trump stole from a kid's cancer charity GOP: So? Trump mocked a disabled person GOP: So? Trump insulted several Gold Star family members GOP: So? Hillary paid to investigate Trump's collusion with Russia GOP: LOCK HER UP!

Whether it’s marriage
Business practices

5,4,3,2,1, but but trump

They have played very loose with the laws and really their actions exposed a massive hypocrisy that if shown in the light will absolutely crush Obamas already shaky legacy.

As an aside, I would argue the RCMP and their surrogates are quite frankly worse in both their abuse of power, scope and lack of accountability. Furthermore, the TPS and OPP are an absolute barrier to a successful economy. I could post well known stories and specifics that have run for nearly 100 years, a culture that is so ingrained and arrogant that it is instilled in their members with pride while politicians not named Mulroney looked the other way. The TPS and OPP are not very far behind.

But yeah, the Clintons have alot of explaining to do, and losing more friends and allies each day.

Fucking idiots need to get out out of mommy's basement where you obsess over now-irrelevant-Clintons and into the real world of corruption out there.

You want to obsess over someone's lying? Check out the current White House resident, who gets caught lying daily, including on the topics of current CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION he is under for Obstruction of Justice, while two senior members of his campaign/administration are getting indicted.

Retard went on TV and admitted firing FBI director "with Russia thing on my mind" and even got caught lying his ass off in a statement his son had to submit explaining wtf he was doing in a meeting with Russians soliciting dirt on Clinton.

Clinton is an email juggling girl scout in comparison.

Last edited:
Whether it’s marriage
Business practices

5,4,3,2,1, but but trump
Missile technology to China, today North Korea has that same tech and is threatening to blow San Fransicko off the map...

Forum List

Back