Reagan Republican: Trump is the emperor with no clothes

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Kind of sad watching the republican party slit it's own throat , not really

I had the honor of serving as Ronald Reagan's White House political director from 1987 to 1989, so I can claim some insight on U.S. politics. My central conclusion on the 2016 race: It might not be entirely clear that Hillary Clinton deserves to win the presidency, but it is thunderingly clear that Donald Trump deserves to lose.

Frank Lavin
From this premise, I will do something that I have not done in 40 years of voting: I will vote for the Democratic nominee for president. The depressing truth of the Republican nominee is that Donald Trump talks a great game but he is the emperor who wears no clothes.

Reagan Republican: Trump is the emperor with no clothes - CNN.com

Frank lavin is a phoney, he has inter a rs in China and is afraid Trump will change that.....he's one of the guys bankrupted our country while getting rich.

Kind of sad watching the republican party slit it's own throat , not really

I had the honor of serving as Ronald Reagan's White House political director from 1987 to 1989, so I can claim some insight on U.S. politics. My central conclusion on the 2016 race: It might not be entirely clear that Hillary Clinton deserves to win the presidency, but it is thunderingly clear that Donald Trump deserves to lose.

Frank Lavin
From this premise, I will do something that I have not done in 40 years of voting: I will vote for the Democratic nominee for president. The depressing truth of the Republican nominee is that Donald Trump talks a great game but he is the emperor who wears no clothes.

Reagan Republican: Trump is the emperor with no clothes - CNN.com

Blah blah blah! Yeah we know he isn't perfect but he's a hell of a lot better than Hillary.

It's so funny watching Guano side with the neocons he's pretended to hate for so long.
We understand neo-cons and know what to expect from them. We also know that Hillary is more neo-con than anything else. It is not surprising that establishment republicans could vote for Hillary but I expected them to do it privately, not proclaim it in the press. It will be amazing how bad Trump loses in Nov. and the republicans will finally shove their fringe back where they belong.

Forum List

Back