Way to Trumps heart is to Stroke his ego ~

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
If you look at each president in history...Every single one had a poker face... You can not show a roller coaster of emotions in any leadership position...You can not let your ego control your decisions..

Ok peeps, I have been watching Trump extensively for over a year,..I even like Trump and fought for him with his fight against Cruz.

But I am on the fence and concerned for him as many are even in his own party.

Anytime a news paper, politician, basically anyone who talks positive or negative.. Trump will have a personal response note from twitter, or Trump will blurt it out during a interview..Positive or Negative.

I have noticed time and time again on Twitter and the news Trumps ego getting the best of him, and you cannot deny it...pay attention..

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

images

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Amazing how the haters & losers keep tweeting the name “F**kface Von Clownstick” like they are so original & like no one else is doing it...

9:35 AM - 3 May 2013

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
I am watching @FoxNews and how fairly they are treating me and my words, and @CNN, and the total distortion of my words and what I am saying

Fox News
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“How many times can the same people ask the same question?”
“totally biased and disgusting reporting”
“in the bag!”
“clown announcers”

“so biased it is disgusting”
“only puts negative people on”
“Biased - a total joke!”

“the only network that does not even mention my very successful event last night”
“childishly written & taunting PR statement”
“The statement put out yesterday by @FoxNews was a disgrace to good broadcasting and journalism”
“without me they'd have no ratings!”
“pathetic”

“treats me so badly”
“not fair”
“why doesn't @FoxNews quote the new Iowa @CNN Poll where I have a 33% to 20% lead over Ted Cruz and all others”
“has been treating me very unfairly”
“other networks seem to treat me so much better than Fox News”
“only Fox News is consistantly fighting the Trump win”
“should be ashamed of yourself”
“not very good or professional”

Presenting Donald Trump's best worst tweets

See what Trump has to say about you.........Trump insult generator

Try The Donald Trump Insult Generator
trump_insulter.jpg

Donald J. Trump
@TrumpInsulter

eaglewings apologized to me but I will not accept their apology. I will be suing them for a lot of money.

9:44 AM - 7 AUG 2016

Donald J. Trump
@TrumpInsulter

eaglewings did an absolutely horrible job. eaglewings should be ashamed of himself.

9:50 AM - 7 AUG 2016

Last edited:
Trump is not a politician, stop expecting him to act like one. A politician is the last thing the country needs.

Especially a politician who is a serial liar and corrupt to the core with a sexual deviant husband of such low character that he went on national tv, looked America in the eye and LIED through his teeth destroying a young intern's reputation vs being a man and telling the truth. He had to be forced to tell the truth with DNA evidence. The both of them are of such low character they should be prohibited from holding public office.

Trump is not a politician, stop expecting him to act like one. A politician is the last thing the country needs.

Especially a politician who is a serial liar and corrupt to the core with a sexual deviant husband of such low character that he went on national tv, looked America in the eye and LIED through his teeth destroying a young intern's reputation vs being a man and telling the truth. He had to be forced to tell the truth with DNA evidence. The both of them are of such low character they should be prohibited from holding public office.

This thread is not about Hillary...I have my own issues with her too.

This thread is about the dangers of showing a roller coaster of emotions as a president.....

This thread is about the dangers of showing a roller coaster of emotions as a president.....

You really don't understand Trump or the theater and chess strategy of winning. Rush who knows Trump personally was cracking up laughing a couple weeks ago at how Trump was toying with the MSM and leftwits on an issue. Rush recognized exactly what Trump was doing, it was calculated, it was not emotional outburst. Look this is a man who gave the best and brightest the GOP establishment could field a real ass beating.

Why not have a POTUS that has an ego? At least and ego and loves this country. As opposed to 0bama, who has an ego but hates this country.

Why not have the leader of this country have an attitude? "we are the greatest", "you are not", don't argue with us". Why not? It's better than the spineless moron we have now who fucks e wry single thing up, and gives away the store.

I remember when Obama was a brand new president, republicans claimed he did not show the proper dignity for the office. Now here comes Trump who has no dignity at all. The ability for practically anyone to taunt him into an angry response is more than undignified, it's horribly dangerous for someone who controls the most powerful military in history.

You really don't understand Trump or the theater and chess strategy of winning. Rush who knows Trump personally was cracking up laughing a couple weeks ago at how Trump was toying with the MSM and leftwits on an issue. Rush recognized exactly what Trump was doing, it was calculated, it was not emotional outburst. Look this is a man who gave the best and brightest the GOP establishment could field a real ass beating.

Dude why do you think they call it a poker face to win at any game?

I get the biggest kick out of Trump and how he kicked ass and gave it back to them....But....He has to get his act together and stop with the insults and writing all over Twitter like a Kim Kardashian...

I remember when Obama was a brand new president, republicans claimed he did not show the proper dignity for the office. Now here comes Trump who has no dignity at all. The ability for practically anyone to taunt him into an angry response is more than undignified, it's horribly dangerous for someone who controls the most powerful military in history.

Exactly !! This is my concern. Even Ryan along with the rest of his party are slapping their heads with him, especially this week.

Well i understand, but I'm tired of robotic politicians that lie to our face. I like a real person who gets pissed at terrorists killing 80 people, rather than someone who is stoic saying everything will be OK in a patronizing fashion.

Why not have a POTUS that has an ego? At least and ego and loves this country. As opposed to 0bama, who has an ego but hates this country.

Why not have the leader of this country have an attitude? "we are the greatest", "you are not", don't argue with us". Why not? It's better than the spineless moron we have now who fucks e wry single thing up, and gives away the store.

Ego is fine, I do think that you have to have a big ego to run a campaign to be president..
But show me a president who tweets like Kim Kardashian..:lol:

Well i understand, but I'm tired of robotic politicians that lie to our face. I like a real person who gets pissed at terrorists killing 80 people, rather than someone who is stoic saying everything will be OK in a patronizing fashion.

I do agree with you Buckeye, this is what attracted me to Trump in the first place.

But what concerns me is his backing those who stroke his actions.. we saw it with Cruz . I think Cruz would have been Trumps VP choice if Cruz didn't back stab him.

I do agree with you Buckeye, this is what attracted me to Trump in the first place.

But what concerns me is his backing those who stroke his actions.. we saw it with Cruz . I think Cruz would have been Trumps VP choice if Cruz didn't back stab him.

I agree, I was hoping for him to appoint Ted to.thw supreme Court. I think he does reward loyalty, but he's been consistently on most issues, and I think he's one of the few that will have the balls to go against the elites. He doesn't mind a fight, which is what we need.

I would focus on the opportunities. This sort of acting will destroy the evils of over the top political correctness. As such we can even start addressing issues that no one dares to even talk about. The liberal regressive rhetoric will of course have to be buried, which is even sweeter and a long time overdue.

Trump is constantly showing his followers the correct Trump-stroking-words and people seem to ignore the lessons. Let's get it right folks, starting with Trump's delicate hands, how smart he is and modest.

Trump is constantly showing his followers the correct Trump-stroking-words and people seem to ignore the lessons. Let's get it right folks, starting with Trump's delicate hands, how smart he is and modest.

Most people would just ignore a silly comment like that...If he is president will he be concentrating on our problems or spending his time defending himself. It doesn't matter who is in office they get slammed..

I agree, I was hoping for him to appoint Ted to.thw supreme Court. I think he does reward loyalty, but he's been consistently on most issues, and I think he's one of the few that will have the balls to go against the elites. He doesn't mind a fight, which is what we need.

I would focus on the opportunities. This sort of acting will destroy the evils of over the top political correctness. As such we can even start addressing issues that no one dares to even talk about. The liberal regressive rhetoric will of course have to be buried, which is even sweeter and a long time overdue.

This is why I am still paying attention to him...So many are in my shoes going back and forth. I am sick of the corruption .

Forum List

Back