Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

It doesn't get any better than MAD DOG for Sec of Defense.

I hope he brings back DADT.
noted
Good.

The military isn't a place for social experiments. It's a fighting force to protect America, and it has only one very specific purpose, and this is KILLING, so experimenting with open fags and where trannies can pee is nothing more than a distraction and hindrance.
the spartans did alright, militarily. i thank you for once again validating that trump voters were motivated by all-american values like homophobism, and stuff, and some of them, i am sure, are good people.
Aaaaaaaand there ya go, spewing your leftist buzz words... problem is, we no longer give a rats ass what you say because it's so far out in lala land it's just irrelevant.

Keeping open flamming queers out of the military has got NOTHING, hear that, NOTHING, to do with homophobia or social justice, and EVERYTHING, get that now, EVERYTHING to do with keeping the military the best it possibly can be to ACCOMPLISH IT'S MISSION.

I don't expect you little brain washed, never spent a minute in the military yourselves, progtwits to understand this, so now you can also go pound sand.

I'm so confused. I like the pick for Sec. of Defense, but the same people on here now talking about how he is such a hard ass, are the same people saying they didn't want to elect Hillary because she would lead them into war?

War can sometimes be inevitable...when it is Mattis is who you want leading you.

It doesn't get any better than MAD DOG for Sec of Defense.

I hope he brings back DADT.
noted
Good.

The military isn't a place for social experiments. It's a fighting force to protect America, and it has only one very specific purpose, and this is KILLING, so experimenting with open fags and where trannies can pee is nothing more than a distraction and hindrance.
the spartans did alright, militarily. i thank you for once again validating that trump voters were motivated by all-american values like homophobism, and stuff, and some of them, i am sure, are good people.

Ahh, still butthurt are you ? Po baby!

I'm so confused. I like the pick for Sec. of Defense, but the same people on here now talking about how he is such a hard ass, are the same people saying they didn't want to elect Hillary because she would lead them into war?

It is not about going to war. It is about not letting anybody fuck with us. There is a difference.

Peace through strength... ever heard that before?

"You are the movement, I'm just a messenger... Now, I've been a very good messenger."

It is not about going to war. It is about not letting anybody fuck with us. There is a difference.

Have you read the things he has said? To this point he has walked the walk... but now he is leading the way. Now if he walks the walk... that means war.

Have you read the things he has said? To this point he has walked the walk... but now he is leading the way. Now if he walks the walk... that means war.

Sweet Jebus you're an idiot...

That was a great speech.

The poor LWNJ's in the media. They are so dishonest.

They refused to take Trump seriously the entire campaign. They laughed about him and made fun.

Now that he's won, these same butthurt dishonest LOSERS expect everyone to take him LITERALLY.

He spiked the football tonight and it was FUCKING AWESOME!!!

giphy.gif

Peace through strength... ever heard that before?

Not going to happen with terrorists.
And just how the fuck you know that?

Somebody shit you a crystal ball?

Says the far left drone that supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton.

Walk Softly and Carry a big stick. Simple as that. Read some of General Mattis's quotes.

Funny stuff that probably went over the heads of the conventional left wing educated political pundits. It's the first time in modern political history when a president elect ain't afraid to speak his mind and it is so refreshing that most liberals and some republican moderates might be feeling a little faint right about now

Says the far left drone that supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton.

Wrong...I supported Bush and his wars.

So yes they supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

And the Bush's supported Clinton..

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

Walk Softly and Carry a big stick. Simple as that. Read some of General Mattis's quotes.

And the first thing that will happen, is he will be tested. And if he doesn't respond with a "big stick" then he'll be labeled nothing but a loud mouth. So yeah, we'll see.

Forum List

Back