Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

Trump: “People are constantly telling me and telling you to reduce our expectations. Those people are fools.”

As protesters led out of Cincinnati rally, Trump says: "They don't know that Hillary lost a couple of weeks ago!"

The era of economic surrender is OVER!! The era of military surrender is OVER!!!

LWNJ heads are exploding!!

giphy.gif

It doesn't get any better than MAD DOG for Sec of Defense.

I hope he brings back DADT.
noted
Good.

The military isn't a place for social experiments. It's a fighting force to protect America, and it has only one very specific purpose, and this is KILLING, so experimenting with open fags and where trannies can pee is nothing more than a distraction and hindrance.

Last edited:
Mad Dog Mattis as Secretary of Defense. I live it. It will take a waiver from Congress because he hasn't been retired for 7 years.

It doesn't get any better than MAD DOG for Sec of Defense.

I hope he brings back DADT.
noted
Good.

The military isn't a place for social experiments. It's a fighting force to protect America, and it has only one very specific purpose, and this is KILLING, so experimenting with open fags and where trannies can pee is nothing more than a distraction and hindrance.
the spartans did alright, militarily. i thank you for once again validating that trump voters were motivated by all-american values like homophobism, and stuff, and some of them, i am sure, are good people.

I'm so confused. I like the pick for Sec. of Defense, but the same people on here now talking about how he is such a hard ass, are the same people saying they didn't want to elect Hillary because she would lead them into war?

guy gets excited in the crowd over Trump's over-the-top promises...Trump: "I love this man! you're a believer!"

is Trump mocking him or something?

Forum List

Back