Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

Have you read the things he has said? To this point he has walked the walk... but now he is leading the way. Now if he walks the walk... that means war.

Did you pay attention to his foreign policy speech he made during the summer? It was a great speech.

It was non interventionism and looking after America's interest first including getting our allies to to pull their weight in our alliances. Cool stuff. .

I don't have a clue what Crooked Hillary had on her mind. She never articulated anything that had substance to it except maybe bringing in a million Muslims. I think her only stated foreign policy goal was to pay back the IOUs that countries had accumulated for giving funds to her money laundering foundation.

He said if he was in power he would bomb the hell out of ISIS....
And then later he refined that to "I'm not going to give my plans away."

We should be bombing the hell out of ISIS...duh
I would imagine the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT are going to get a HUGE adjustment.

CyosGoqXcAABNAK.jpg

Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

Check this out:
"Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."
Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense

A bit of insight into who this man is:
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

The enemies of America: beware.

General Mattis has been critical of Trump sucking Vladimir Putin's cock. That's one thing that I like about Mattis.

I'm so confused. I like the pick for Sec. of Defense, but the same people on here now talking about how he is such a hard ass, are the same people saying they didn't want to elect Hillary because she would lead them into war?
You avoid war by being a hard ass. Direct, clear, forceful, informed, experienced, believable.

I'm so confused. I like the pick for Sec. of Defense, but the same people on here now talking about how he is such a hard ass, are the same people saying they didn't want to elect Hillary because she would lead them into war?
You avoid war by being a hard ass. Direct, clear, forceful, informed, experienced, believable.

Yeah...as I've said, that might work with rational people, but not terrorists... or North Korea.

Yeah...as I've said, that might work with rational people, but not terrorists... or North Korea.
It will work a lot better than begging please don't hurt us.

Iran - "Screw you Trump! We won't negotiate!"

President Trump - "Ok, I guess I will have to turn it over to.....Mad Dog."

Iran - "Wait..."

Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

Check this out:
"Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."
Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense

A bit of insight into who this man is:
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

The enemies of America: beware.

I'm more tired of a Presidential candidate such as Trump encouraging Russia to conduct cyber attacks against the United States.

Pretty fucking pathetic that a Repug dumb ass like you doesn't understand what the bigger outrage is.

You gotta love it, a (former) Marine general called "mad dog". Even a freaking war hero like John McCain would never go for it but the President elect rubs the noses of the establishment with a general called "Mad Dog Mattis". You gotta love it.

We d no business in Iraq in the first place even trump believes this which for the rest of you inferiors is true. What a waste....​

Hooo ray! Can't wait for the next pointless war!

Our troop combat death levels have become dangerously low the last few years . Time for more Flagg draped coffins !!!

You right wingers are such meat heads .

Forum List

Back