Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

I'm so confused. I like the pick for Sec. of Defense, but the same people on here now talking about how he is such a hard ass, are the same people saying they didn't want to elect Hillary because she would lead them into war?

Says the far left drone that supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton.

Wrong...I supported Bush and his wars.
You didn't answer my question... no a big surprise there.

But strength is the ONLY thing terrorists respect. They EXPLOIT weakness, as we've seen with the lop eared little dumbass mulatto muslim for the last 8 years.

Have you read the things he has said? To this point he has walked the walk... but now he is leading the way. Now if he walks the walk... that means war.

Did you pay attention to his foreign policy speech he made during the summer? It was a great speech.

It was non interventionism and looking after America's interest first including getting our allies to to pull their weight in our alliances. Cool stuff. .

I don't have a clue what Crooked Hillary had on her mind. She never articulated anything that had substance to it except maybe bringing in a million Muslims. I think her only stated foreign policy goal was to pay back the IOUs that countries had accumulated for giving funds to her money laundering foundation.

I'm so confused. I like the pick for Sec. of Defense, but the same people on here now talking about how he is such a hard ass, are the same people saying they didn't want to elect Hillary because she would lead them into war?

So yes they supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

And the Bush's supported Clinton..

Haha Bush STARTED the war in Iraq...

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

and terrorists that don't give a fuck?
Kill 'em all.

Next question?

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

and terrorists that don't give a fuck?

Yes the far left does not care for anyone outside their religion. And many times do not care for those in their religion.

If this is how all of his rallies went, no wonder he won!
It is. I never missed one. They were usually rowdier than this and he didn't hold his tongue nearly as much.
I went to the rally in Mobile. It was fucking awesome! I even did a live thread for the board. If you never made it to a Trump rally, you really missed out.
Unfortunately never did. He came to Atlanta once and I didn't have money for gas and came on other side of Asheville in October I believe it was but I had my 18 month old and I wasn't taking her with me lol. HOPING he will come to North Carolina for the victory lap.

Have you read the things he has said? To this point he has walked the walk... but now he is leading the way. Now if he walks the walk... that means war.

Did you pay attention to his foreign policy speech he made during the summer? It was a great speech.

It was non interventionism and looking after America's interest first including getting our allies to to pull their weight in our alliances. Cool stuff. .

I don't have a clue what Crooked Hillary had on her mind. She never articulated anything that had substance to it except maybe bringing in a million Muslims. I think her only stated foreign policy goal was to pay back the IOUs that countries had accumulated for giving funds to her money laundering foundation.

He said if he was in power he would bomb the hell out of ISIS....

And that was dumb.

See how the far left will deny their support of the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton..

And then later he refined that to "I'm not going to give my plans away."

Consistency is not a concept they have any respect for.

We should be bombing the hell out of ISIS...duh

Spoken like a true Irish warrior!

CyoAgmhUoAA9zoU.jpg

CpYN65oUsAEm-UR.jpg

Consistency is not a concept they have any respect for.
And another progtwit pops into the thread just long enough to fart out some pathetic little moronic comment.

GOOD GOING... must be why you guys are WINNING... PFFFT... :lol:

Sassy has the two most important symbols in her avatar...the cross of our Holy Father and the flag of our country!

Forum List

Back