Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

Check this out:
"Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."
Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense

A bit of insight into who this man is:
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

The enemies of America: beware.

Last edited:
No, we're not ready for another neocon disaster.

Is he neo-con? I honestly don't know much about the man, but I've heard the men and women in uniform have a great deal of respect for him, which is a good thing. I think Obama's foreign policy has been too weak and I think Bush's was far too aggressive. I want someone who will make the primary function of our military self defense and not loan them out to fight other nations' wars for them or defend international corporate interests.

Is he neo-con? I honestly don't know much about the man, but I've heard the men and women in uniform have a great deal of respect for him, which is a good thing. I think Obama's foreign policy has been too weak and I think Bush's was far too aggressive. I want someone who will make the primary function of our military self defense and not loan them out to fight other nations' wars for them or defend international corporate interests.

Well either the OP thinks he's a neocon or else she has done another of her eye popping flip flops.

"....I think Bush's was far too aggressive."

How do we know that President Bush prevented a second attack? 9/11 mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, himself has said so.

In a new memoir, James E. Mitchell describes speaking with Mohammed about 9/11, in which the al Qaeda terrorist states unequivocally that he was not able to “launch a second wave of attacks” because of the “ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”
George W. Bush Was RIGHT!

"....I think Bush's was far too aggressive."

How do we know that President Bush prevented a second attack? 9/11 mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, himself has said so.

In a new memoir, James E. Mitchell describes speaking with Mohammed about 9/11, in which the al Qaeda terrorist states unequivocally that he was not able to “launch a second wave of attacks” because of the “ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”
George W. Bush Was RIGHT!

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11

Check this out:
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."

One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

Can't wait! Long as that FP includes putting AMERICAN interests first and not a foreign countries interests first. As long as it includes not invading countries because we don't like their leaders,doesn't include starting economic war with countries etc. I like Mattis

Donald Trump's likely defence secretary is an outspoken critic of Israel

Seems like a smart man.

Check this out:

I <3 Mattis!!!!!! Great choice!

Check this out:

I do talk allot of anti trump crap, and going by his staff picks im not encouraged at all. But we will see after January in a year or so.

Forum List

Back