Re-Naming.. OWS

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
The Occupy Wall Street crowd needs to re-named to better define them...in my opinion...

A few suggestions...

1).. Duh Protests

2)..Tea Baggers Bizarre

3)..Freeloading Gimme Protest

Shitters is appropriate, but will never pass the media censors.

My suggestion. Change it from the OWS movement to the OWIE movement. They all got an owie of some kind.

1. Assemble leaderless in various cities for months at a time
2. ?????????????
3. Massive Revolution answering the demands found in step 2

I hope Obama supplies the shitters with diapers all winter. They will be needing then since shitting in the snow is illegal most states.

The Occupy Wall Street crowd needs to re-named to better define them...in my opinion...

A few suggestions...

1).. Duh Protests

2)..Tea Baggers Bizarre

3)..Freeloading Gimme Protest
new deal 2.0

Nice rep man...

:lol::lol::lol:
Better than BOA

"This is F%$#ing criminal. Only the biggest bastard banks with the biggest fastest computers with models created by the biggest bunch of immoral MBAs in the history of the planet can get away with it. How much of Goldman's profit came about this way?

"Why isn't the SEC doing something about it. This is fraud. Why isn't that blathering fool Barney Frank outraged by this? Why isn't Schumer and Dodd up in arms? You know why. Because they want the banks to make money any way they can. Geithner is applauding this news."

GOLDMAN, CITI, JP MORGAN & BOA ARE CRIMINALS - James Quinn - Seeking Alpha

Better than BOA

"This is F%$#ing criminal. Only the biggest bastard banks with the biggest fastest computers with models created by the biggest bunch of immoral MBAs in the history of the planet can get away with it. How much of Goldman's profit came about this way?

"Why isn't the SEC doing something about it. This is fraud. Why isn't that blathering fool Barney Frank outraged by this? Why isn't Schumer and Dodd up in arms? You know why. Because they want the banks to make money any way they can. Geithner is applauding this news."

GOLDMAN, CITI, JP MORGAN & BOA ARE CRIMINALS - James Quinn - Seeking Alpha

Hey, note to self...... Schumer, Dodd & Frank were all part of it.

Forum List

Back