Re-Naming.. OWS

This thread is hysterical to me, seeing as the amount of butt-hurt pouting heard from the right when the left started calling the Tea Partiers "teabaggers".

Hey . . . turn about is fair play.

That excuse didn't even work in kindergarten.

Don't you remember what your teacher would do if you tried to say "BUT HE DID IT FIRST!!!"?

Nice rep man...

:lol::lol::lol:
Better than BOA

"This is F%$#ing criminal. Only the biggest bastard banks with the biggest fastest computers with models created by the biggest bunch of immoral MBAs in the history of the planet can get away with it. How much of Goldman's profit came about this way?

"Why isn't the SEC doing something about it. This is fraud. Why isn't that blathering fool Barney Frank outraged by this? Why isn't Schumer and Dodd up in arms? You know why. Because they want the banks to make money any way they can. Geithner is applauding this news."

GOLDMAN, CITI, JP MORGAN & BOA ARE CRIMINALS - James Quinn - Seeking Alpha

Hey, note to self...... Schumer, Dodd & Frank were all part of it.
So were Paulson. Gramm and Bush.

Republicans AND Democrats need Wall Street and the richest 1% every day.
They need voters one day every two to six years.
Why doesn't that penetrate your ideological bias.

The Seinfeld Occupation:

A protest about nothing.

"Who are your leaders: Nobody"

What are your demands: Nothing"

When will you stop: Never"

The Occupy Wall Street crowd needs to re-named to better define them...in my opinion...

A few suggestions...

1).. Duh Protests

2)..Tea Baggers Bizarre

3)..Freeloading Gimme Protest

I have a better name...

"ticks off rightwingnut trolls".

yeah, i like that one. :thup:

:lol:...Liberal protests are always entertaining.. laughable mostly..

....as well as providing an insight into incoherent liberal dementia for all to see...

The We wish we could have as much Power as the Tea party, but alas were just a bunch of Far left loons that only 20% of Americans actually agree with, if were honest about what we really want movement.

to long?

lol

Why isn't the Tea Party marching for the prosecution of Goldman, Citi, BOA, and JP Morgan Chase?

"So, the Fed buys their toxic assets at 100% of value and then loans them money at .25%. We the taxpayers give them hundreds of billions of our hard earned tax dollars. They then turn around and screw us on every stock trade, making billions more in profit, and then charge us 21% on credit card balances with massive late fees if you are one day late..."

GOLDMAN, CITI, JP MORGAN & BOA ARE CRIMINALS - James Quinn - Seeking Alpha

Worry more about Wall Street's shit.
They are coming back for more bailouts.
Soon.

Forum List

Back