RBG On Why She Didn't Retire Under Obama

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Yeah, it's a better time now (for the right, anyway). This is tard logic and why they're self destructing

]
  • Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fired back on Wednesday against critics who say the liberal justice should have retired while President Barack Obama was in office.
  • “When that suggestion is made, I ask the question: Who do you think the president could nominate that could get through the Republican Senate, who you would prefer on the court than me?” Ginsburg said

Ruth Bader Ginsburg fires back against critics who say she should have retired under Obama: 'Who would you prefer on the court?'

The #1 fear by the left when Trump gets re-elected, is that one more Trump pick will keep SCOTUS out of their hands for the next 40 years. :ack-1:

The left is eating their own. They are ungrateful cretins.

This nation needs balance, and Ginsberg has been a beacon of civil rights and liberties for this nation.

The right may find her loathsome in many regards, but she has always safe guarded freedom and brought sorely needed sanity to the left.

Let us not forget the great friendship and spirit of working in civility for the sake of this nation that she shared with Scalia. THAT is the spirit this nation is sorely lacking now.

Woe to us when both of their vision is gone. . . . Some folks will never be happy. I can't believe the left would attack this woman in her twilight years over politics, her career and HER life decisions. :45:

She is a withered old hag and a political piece of garbage.

She screwed the Dimms bad. She is why they are losing their minds over Kavanaugh.

Such whiny cvnts, the left.

The left is eating their own. They are ungrateful cretins.

This nation needs balance, and Ginsberg has been a beacon of civil rights and liberties for this nation.

The right may find her loathsome in many regards, but she has always safe guarded freedom and brought sorely needed sanity to the left.

Let us not forget the great friendship and spirit of working in civility for the sake of this nation that she shared with Scalia. THAT is the spirit this nation is sorely lacking now.

Woe to us when both of their vision is gone. . . . Some folks will never be happy. I can't believe the left would attack this woman in her twilight years over politics, her career and HER life decisions. :45:

There are people I like even though we disagree on everything politically, but I would never want them to be part of the elite 9 ruling this country!

She is a withered old hag and a political piece of garbage.
She screwed the Dimms bad. She is why they are losing their minds over Kavanaugh.

Such whiny cvnts, the left.
She just cant let go. Good Allah the belief that you're THAT important and irreplaceable is a heavy and unnecessary burden

Last edited:

Forum List

Back