Rapture or Rupture

P.S.

Happy Sunday, y'all!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Cti12XBw4]YouTube - ‪Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning‬‏[/ame]

Follow the money folks. This old crock has gotten to be a multimillionaire with all this crap.

Yep. The old coot is worth over 72 MILLION dollars due to his bullshit prophecy.

It's 1711 (5:11 pm) here right now on the 21st. Only 39 minutes to go.

I'll be posting sometime after 7 this evening to check in and make sure the rest of you are okay.

Hey... some of our conservative brethren would say that he was just trying to make a better life for himself....at the expense of all the people who believed in him.

Ironic, isn't it? That's what Conservatives believe... if you give the people with the most power and wealth as many breaks as possible, that they will somehow give some of it back. But 30+ years of "Reaganomics" has proven that to be a fallacy.

Now the wealthy own more than they have in a long time(think back to the Robber/baron days of the late 1800's-early 1900's... Before Teddy Roosevelt went Monopoly hunting) and the people are suffering.

Much like the Preacher worth $72M and a congregation full of people without a pot to piss in.

I heard the miracle happened for the preacher only and he was 'spirited away' to a non-extradition country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7PEQi43DpQ]YouTube - ‪Almost Heaven West Virginia‬‏[/ame]

( If you read this and wonder how long West Virginia has been a non-extradition country, you need to be a bit more informed before posting here and you need to go into your user control panel and turn your sarcasm setting to 'on'. )

IF

and that's a big if [pun intended], it does occur, I'm betting only Avitar and Marie888 go.

The rest of us will be looking after thier pets and fighting off zombies.

The Mormon and the BAC?!?

Dude, if you knew anything about the cult of Mormonism and the closed-mindedness of the Born Again Christians, you'd know that God would NEVER put them on the same bus ride to Heaven.

I'll bet $1 that both post again by June 01.

I was going by their actions, not the name of their religions.

Avitar and Marie888 are good people. never heard either of them get nasty or curse on the board.

close 3rd is Immie.

Yep. The old coot is worth over 72 MILLION dollars due to his bullshit prophecy.

It's 1711 (5:11 pm) here right now on the 21st. Only 39 minutes to go.

I'll be posting sometime after 7 this evening to check in and make sure the rest of you are okay.

Hey... some of our conservative brethren would say that he was just trying to make a better life for himself....at the expense of all the people who believed in him.

Ironic, isn't it? That's what Conservatives believe... if you give the people with the most power and wealth as many breaks as possible, that they will somehow give some of it back. But 30+ years of "Reaganomics" has proven that to be a fallacy.

Now the wealthy own more than they have in a long time(think back to the Robber/baron days of the late 1800's-early 1900's... Before Teddy Roosevelt went Monopoly hunting) and the people are suffering.

Much like the Preacher worth $72M and a congregation full of people without a pot to piss in.

I heard the miracle happened for the preacher only and he was 'spirited away' to a non-extradition country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7PEQi43DpQ]YouTube - ‪Almost Heaven West Virginia‬‏[/ame]

( If you read this and wonder how long West Virginia has been a non-extradition country, you need to be a bit more informed before posting here and you need to go into your user control panel and turn your sarcasm setting to 'on'. )

It did happen to only him but the *guys * who spirited him away to a unknown location were not the ones he expected

..RUMOR ...men in white coats and a ambulance were reportedly seen yesterday in the area where he resides

IF

and that's a big if [pun intended], it does occur, I'm betting only Avitar and Marie888 go.

The rest of us will be looking after thier pets and fighting off zombies.

The Mormon and the BAC?!?

Dude, if you knew anything about the cult of Mormonism and the closed-mindedness of the Born Again Christians, you'd know that God would NEVER put them on the same bus ride to Heaven.

I'll bet $1 that both post again by June 01.

I was going by their actions, not the name of their religions.

Avitar and Marie888 are good people. never heard either of them get nasty or curse on the board.

close 3rd is Immie.

That actually does make sense. :eusa_think: Can you see the reflection of my days as a Bible-Thumpin' BAC even in my current thinking? Scary :eek:

Forum List

Back