Rapture or Rupture

The Gospel must be preached to all nations. This is the first thing that has to be done before end times.
It has been preached to all nations. Done
2nd that Israel must become a nation which it has. Done
But we know not when the rapture will take place, not even Jesus.
There is more things that need to happen before the rapture takes place. It will not be today. This is for sure.
The Bible states that in end times there will be many false Prophets and this guy is one of them.

Now, of course, when the world doesn't end tomorrow, Camping will simply say that the prayers of the faithful have played on God's heart and he decided to give us more time to come to him.
What a great God we serve!

I wonder if God will serve the people, Campin tricked into giving him the money they were not supposed to need anymore, A REFUND?????????

I can guarentee that I will not be raptured tonight. Im willing to bet no one else will too. I could be wrong, but the signs are not all fulfilled yet.

zf7B9.png

Several things here...........

First off, the Bible that this idiot is using is probably the KJV. LOTS of things in the KJV were edited out of the original gospels, the Book of Daniel is a prime example of that. Now, the problem with this is that it's like trying to solve an algebra equation with some of the variables left blank. You can't get an accurate answer if you don't have all the information, and may verses in Revelation refer to parts of the Bible that aren't there.

Second........according to Judaic theology (which is where Christianity came from), it states that there will come a time that evil will no longer be required on this plane and it will be winked out of existence.

So.........in other words........inaccurate calculations and he's got it backwards. The Rapture is a myth, and in reality, the evil people are going to be the ones winked out of existence.

Well, since this may be the RAPTURE in a few hours (6PM but is that central or mountain time?) just thought I'd drop by to say what may be our final goodbye to each other. But I will tell you this: My Mom is one of the most righteous, upright, clean living individuals I've ever met. So if I call the house at 6:05 and she answers the phone I think we're all okay.

If it's gonna happen, I hope it's soon. I don't want to have to go back to work on Monday.

It's almost 6 here. I started getting sick this afternoon, feverish, achey, etc.. Are you all sure it is an earthquake and not the flu?

Follow the money folks. This old crock has gotten to be a multimillionaire with all this crap.

Yep. The old coot is worth over 72 MILLION dollars due to his bullshit prophecy.

It's 1711 (5:11 pm) here right now on the 21st. Only 39 minutes to go.

I'll be posting sometime after 7 this evening to check in and make sure the rest of you are okay.

Follow the money folks. This old crock has gotten to be a multimillionaire with all this crap.

Yep. The old coot is worth over 72 MILLION dollars due to his bullshit prophecy.

It's 1711 (5:11 pm) here right now on the 21st. Only 39 minutes to go.

I'll be posting sometime after 7 this evening to check in and make sure the rest of you are okay.

Hey... some of our conservative brethren would say that he was just trying to make a better life for himself....at the expense of all the people who believed in him.

Ironic, isn't it? That's what Conservatives believe... if you give the people with the most power and wealth as many breaks as possible, that they will somehow give some of it back. But 30+ years of "Reaganomics" has proven that to be a fallacy.

Now the wealthy own more than they have in a long time(think back to the Robber/baron days of the late 1800's-early 1900's... Before Teddy Roosevelt went Monopoly hunting) and the people are suffering.

Much like the Preacher worth $72M and a congregation full of people without a pot to piss in.

It's 2:17 on Sunday morning, and I've just finished drinking beer and watching "Get Him to the Greek" on HBO.

The world seems to be spinning fine.........

It's 2:17 on Sunday morning, and I've just finished drinking beer and watching "Get Him to the Greek" on HBO.

The world seems to be spinning fine.........

Speaking of Get Him To The Greek, how did you like it??
I just purchased it the other day and watched it night before last~
Something about Russell Brand that does it for me ~Lmao~

IF

and that's a big if [pun intended], it does occur, I'm betting only Avitar and Marie888 go.

The rest of us will be looking after thier pets and fighting off zombies.

The Mormon and the BAC?!?

Dude, if you knew anything about the cult of Mormonism and the closed-mindedness of the Born Again Christians, you'd know that God would NEVER put them on the same bus ride to Heaven.

I'll bet $1 that both post again by June 01.

Forum List

Back