Rape survivor welcome, until she says she believes in carrying guns for protection...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we have a look at the way conservative women who support gun rights are treated.....let's just say it isn't very nice....

Four Prominent Conservative Women Championing Gun Rights — And The Sinister Threats They Get From Gun Control Activists

Initially, Kimberly Corban, who was raped as a college sophomore in 2006, was praised because at the moment her rapist was found guilty, she released her name to the media so that other victims would gain the courage to come forward against their assailants. She told The Washington Free Beacon, “That's what my mission in life has been ever since then. So, when I would go and speak on campuses or to groups, I was well received. I didn't get the negative commentary or backlash. It was telling my story."

But that changed once Corban segued into arguing that women should carry firearms for their own self-defense. She said, "I've been speaking out about sexual assault and rape and victim trauma for 11 years now, and it really wasn't until I ‘came out' as being conservative or pro-gun that I started receiving any backlash. It's horrifying. It reinforces why I carry. Nothing about my message or my experience changed. All that changed was how other people were interpreting that."

Matters grew even more sinister after Corban was invited to ask a question of then-president Barack Obama in 2016 during a CNN townhall event. She asked him why he wanted to impede her right to defend herself and her children. She recalled:

After the townhall on CNN aired, I mean, I wasn't prepared for the outreach to me as a person so I didn't have my social media locked down nearly like I do now. I had people writing heinous things on a picture of my daughter with her first birthday cake. They're writing terrible things about how they hope she gets my gun and shoots me. I had people direct message me saying my rapist didn't finish the job, he should've just killed me. I had one guy actually look up where I work, find the address, and send me a postcard with disgusting words that didn't quite reach the legal definition for probable cause but I turned that over to the authorities.

One example of a Facebook message she received: “It's a f***ing shame you weren't killed when that scumbag raped you, you f***ing despicable, lying, lowlife, Right-Wing, Neo-Fascist C***!"

Progressives don’t give a shit about rape victims or women, especially white women in general.

They want white women to get raped, that’s why they oppose women arming themselves. Just look at Sweden, women can’t even defend themselves with pepper spray, and now it’s the rape capital of the world, as Muslims have free reign to rape them as much as they want.

Progressive don’t give a shit about women at all. They only care about abortion. They pretend that that is what every woman wants most of all. They don’t give a shit about rape, or assault or even murder.

To be a democrat is to be a liar.

Women don't need guns to protect them against rrrrrrape. All they need is a whistle. The police will come and make the rapist pull out before he's finished. Or so I've been told.

slide_423544_5443808_free.jpg

slide_423544_5443834_free.jpg

slide_423544_5443814_free.jpg

Here we have a look at the way conservative women who support gun rights are treated.....let's just say it isn't very nice....

Four Prominent Conservative Women Championing Gun Rights — And The Sinister Threats They Get From Gun Control Activists

Initially, Kimberly Corban, who was raped as a college sophomore in 2006, was praised because at the moment her rapist was found guilty, she released her name to the media so that other victims would gain the courage to come forward against their assailants. She told The Washington Free Beacon, “That's what my mission in life has been ever since then. So, when I would go and speak on campuses or to groups, I was well received. I didn't get the negative commentary or backlash. It was telling my story."

But that changed once Corban segued into arguing that women should carry firearms for their own self-defense. She said, "I've been speaking out about sexual assault and rape and victim trauma for 11 years now, and it really wasn't until I ‘came out' as being conservative or pro-gun that I started receiving any backlash. It's horrifying. It reinforces why I carry. Nothing about my message or my experience changed. All that changed was how other people were interpreting that."

Matters grew even more sinister after Corban was invited to ask a question of then-president Barack Obama in 2016 during a CNN townhall event. She asked him why he wanted to impede her right to defend herself and her children. She recalled:

After the townhall on CNN aired, I mean, I wasn't prepared for the outreach to me as a person so I didn't have my social media locked down nearly like I do now. I had people writing heinous things on a picture of my daughter with her first birthday cake. They're writing terrible things about how they hope she gets my gun and shoots me. I had people direct message me saying my rapist didn't finish the job, he should've just killed me. I had one guy actually look up where I work, find the address, and send me a postcard with disgusting words that didn't quite reach the legal definition for probable cause but I turned that over to the authorities.

One example of a Facebook message she received: “It's a f***ing shame you weren't killed when that scumbag raped you, you f***ing despicable, lying, lowlife, Right-Wing, Neo-Fascist C***!"
The anti-gun left is clearly crazy. Where have they been radicalized? Like Muslims in a radical mosque, have anti-gun lefties been radicalized by the DNCMSM?

The anti-gun left is clearly crazy. Where have they been radicalized? Like Muslims in a radical mosque, have anti-gun lefties been radicalized by the DNCMSM?

They were radicalized by groups like the Brady Campaign, The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, and a whole list of radical second amendment haters...

NRA's List of Anti-Gunners

Forum List

Back