**Rape And When Rapist Go To Jail**

Shold foreced sex changes be made on rapists?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It makes sense! A guy that rapes a woman should be made into a woman. ;)

1. Cut his dick off
2. Put boobs on him
3. Force him to take the drugs
4. Implant a womb in HER!
5. Force her to wear a dress the rest of their life
6. If she doesn't = tie her to the electric chair.
As a Transwoman, I find your humor... disgusting.
Not funny, not funny at all.
A Texas faggot? EWWWW!
I am Married to my wife. Got a problem with that?

So you were a Lesbian trapped in a man's body?
Pretty much. I have two kids, previous marriage. My wife and I have been together 10 years now and I'm about 1/2way through my transition. I will go through the entire transiation by the time it's all said and done.

:)

Well I wish you peace of mind with your transition. I personally don't agree with this sort of thing, I believe it's in opposition to God's laws and teachings and as such is a rebellion against not only God, but also a rebellion against Centuries of scientifically established biology.

God's Design, He chose what gender we'd all be, I don't believe that God makes mistakes, thus I don't believe that a male can be trapped inside a female body or a female can be trapped inside a male body.

A Texas faggot? EWWWW!

Pretty much. I have two kids, previous marriage. My wife and I have been together 10 years now and I'm about 1/2way through my transition. I will go through the entire transiation by the time it's all said and done.

Well I wish you peace of mind with your transition. I personally don't agree with this sort of thing, I believe it's in opposition to God's laws and teachings and as such is a rebellion against not only God, but also a rebellion against Centuries of scientifically established biology.

God's Design, He chose what gender we'd all be, I don't believe that God makes mistakes, thus I don't believe that a male can be trapped inside a female body or a female can be trapped inside a male body.
Thank you, and while I really do understand your position, after years of fighting with this I believe that God is not as rigid as you do. maybe I am in error, I pray i am not and he can forgive me for following my heart.

A Texas faggot? EWWWW!

Thank you, and while I really do understand your position, after years of fighting with this I believe that God is not as rigid as you do. maybe I am in error, I pray i am not and he can forgive me for following my heart.

I don't think God is so rigid, we're taught that He's a compassionate and forgiving God, so I don't think we're talking about mass automatic condemnations here :smile:

Sorry bout that,

1. Just shut the hell up homo.
2. This isn't about you or your sick fucking mind biotich/ass hat.
3. The punishment is being raped if you rape.
4. The reassignment is just a means to get the rapists into a position of powerlessness, where men with their mens organs can take it against the rapist will…….
5. Pay backs a mf,…as they say,…lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Even as a mod you slink of total disrespect of people with disabilities, sad little man taz…..
2. You must be some shallow pos……
3. Disgusting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
ba5807e7049f29330e09b11aed67c312cabd2115ba8c3baeff1512cd196b4c72.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Laws should be made in a way to protect the innocent.
2. If the rapists knows he shall suffer the same rape situation and worse they will think twice before they rape a women, they really need this law in Europe.
3. It needs to be INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. God is very rigid, he will cast people into HELL.
2. Everyday God casts many into eternal hell, and damnation.
3. I'm sure rape is on the list for, *STRAIGHT TO HELL* judgement.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm sure many disgusting things man does will get the *STRAIGHT TO HELL* judgement.
2. Hummm……..

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Cut his dick off
2. Put boobs on him
A Texas faggot? EWWWW!

1. This thread isn't about you and your fucked up life story, sorry…..
2. The best part of your life was when you were a women married to a real man.
3. But Im sure you think you would be a better man.
4. NO,…just go…..

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

A Texas faggot? EWWWW!

1. This thread isn't about you and your fucked up life story, sorry…..
2. The best part of your life was when you were a women married to a real man.
3. But Im sure you think you would be a better man.
4. NO,…just go…..

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Okay, you are right it's not about me. Obviously you are closed minded and think this whole "Sex change rapist" fetish fantasy of yours is a good idea...

I'd find that offensive even if I wasn't transitioning. It's just... seriously fucked in the head thinking. (BTW I'm MTF... so I've already been a better man then you'll ever be)

Sorry bout that,

1. Wait one second sister,….so I'm seriously fucked in the head? lol!!!!!
2. Thats rich coming from a sleaze bag like you,….you share far too much information freak.
3. Now piss off Bitch!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Wait one second sister,….so I'm serially fucked in the head? lol!!!!!
2. Thats rich coming from a sleaze bag like you,….you share far too much information freak.
3. Now piss off Bitch!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Wanting to rape a rapist, I get it, they are the sleaze of the planet. I applaud creative ways to deter bad people.

Sorry I shared too much.

I am not a sleaze in the least, in fact I'm probably to the right of you on most issues.

Sorry bout that,

1. I will be the judge if you're a sleaze ball.
2. Why don't you just change your fucked up direction?
3. If indeed you are who you say you are…..but I really don't care either way.
4. RIght now you are cluttering up my thread/rant, with some total bullshit.
5. And you keep coming back in like a fucking sleaze ball.
6. Like I said before,…just go….

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Cut his dick off
2. Put boobs on him
A Texas faggot? EWWWW!

Your wife must be sustaining vast amounts of negative pressure from the community. How do you feel about that?

A Texas faggot? EWWWW!

Your wife must be sustaining vast amounts of negative pressure from the community. How do you feel about that?
You presume too much. No she does not

Renae said:
A Texas faggot? EWWWW!

Ask her. I think you'll find out who's presuming.

in my experience (which is just a touch more than yours..just an eensy bit), trans women get bullied mercilessly. The younger and/or prettier the more so. However, i have noticed those with a wife dont get harrassed. The wife though, has to cope with almost 100 percent of the scrunity and judgement and questions etc etc.

you should be sensitive towards your shield.

Renae said:

Ask her. I think you'll find out who's presuming.

in my experience (which is just a touch more than yours..just an eensy bit), trans women get bullied mercilessly. The younger and/or prettier the more so. However, i have noticed those with a wife dont get harrassed. The wife though, has to cope with almost 100 percent of the scrunity and judgement and questions etc etc.

you should be sensitive towards your shield.
Well, as she's standing over my shoulder... Nope, still doesn't share that experience.

Forum List

Back