Rangle Win Proves Democrats Don't Care About Corruption

We see this time and time again. A Democrat candidate embroiled in a corruption scandal gets reelected while a GOP candidate gets shown the door. What does this tell you about their respective bases?

Perhaps you can ask the Republicans in Louisiana and Delaware. They ought to know the answer to your question.

Once again, "Democrats" in general don't get to decide whether or not Rangel gets re-elected.

That responsibility falls only to the people in his district. Take your problems up with them. (As far as I know, no one on this board lives in Rangel's district).

Once again, "Democrats" in general don't get to decide whether or not Rangel gets re-elected.

That responsibility falls only to the people in his district. Take your problems up with them. (As far as I know, no one on this board lives in Rangel's district).

Which is mostly a democratic district. So your point being????

My point is, its a little disingenuous to blame Rangels re-election on ALL Democrats.

Which is mostly a democratic district. So your point being????

My point is, its a little disingenuous to blame Rangels re-election on ALL Democrats.

I do see your point....though I would blame all democrats who voted for him in his district. Would that be fair to say?

And our bedmates Reid, Pelosi and Obama are playing with matches in bed to see how far they can go before they slap the fire out.

He won for one reason only. The people of Harlem like him and the money he brings home to them. Period

Yep. And that is why we have the corrupt government that we do. As long as voters choose corruption that personally benefits them over adhering to true Constitutional Values, we will see Rangel after Rangel after Rangel.

He won for one reason only. The people of Harlem like him and the money he brings home to them. Period

Yep. And that is why we have the corrupt government that we do. As long as voters choose corruption that personally benefits them over adhering to true Constitutional Values, we will see Rangel after Rangel after Rangel.

yep, which exposes a real problem, because what it means is the problem is us not the government. As long as we care more about Party affiliation, and what they can get for our district, and less about sensible government. We will always have less than we deserve.

Forum List

Back