Rangle Win Proves Democrats Don't Care About Corruption

And Marco Rubio. What have they found out about him? :D

humm good question,lets see.....if they cannot get something personal, they'll just slime his nationality/race/creed etc...

lets see like- hes not really 'Hispanic' you know.

You see; hes, hes Cuban!!!! And since cubans vote overwhelmingly for the rep. party which makes them highly suspect, are not , well you know...Real Hispanics or latinos.

so like any black con. being an uncle Tom, Marco Rub is,lets see how does "Tio' Blanco" sound?

lord knows the dems need to lock up the Hispanic vote before the black vote wakes up, they'll need those cannon fodder voters to keep pace.
Interesting that you brought up his ethnic heritage when that wasn't remotely the topic of Luissa's reply.

interesting that your reading ability appears subjective. read my post again.

:cuckoo:

Was Rubio not investigated by the IRS?

and so was I...your point is?

Uh oh. Cue for the "They All Do It" defense. Every time some slimy Democrat gets away with whatever, the libtards here all chant "they all do it" and trot out some minor GOP party official in Nebraska who had an overdue fine at the library to show it.
So Rangel is facing ethics charges that are pretty well substantiated. He has a long career of playing fast and loose with rules. And the Democrats, who ran in '06 on "the most ethical congress in history" give him a pass and re-nominate him.
But all that is Okay, because the IRS once investigated Marco Rubio. They are exactly parallel, of course.

And what came of it?

Are you comparing once being investigated by the IRS to the grocery list of Ethics violations Wrangle is accused of? :cuckoo:

The real kicker is that Wrangle is chairman of the House Ways and Means committee. Which in fact writes the tax codes, go figure.....

And what came of it?

Are you comparing once being investigated by the IRS to the grocery list of Ethics violations Wrangle is accused of? :cuckoo:

The real kicker is that Wrangle is chairman of the House Ways and Means committee. Which in fact writes the tax codes, go figure.....

Was [Temporarily]...

March 3, this year: Rangel steps down as tax panel chairman <=Link

The link has a vid...

what surprises me is that Dean has not showed up and started saying how this is all the Republicans lying and Spin machine at work here.....cause we all know.....only 6% of Democrats are crooks....

I would never tell you any political party isn't full of corruption. Shit New Orleans would re-elect dollar Bill if he weren't in Jail.

We see this time and time again. A Democrat candidate embroiled in a corruption scandal gets reelected while a GOP candidate gets shown the door. What does this tell you about their respective bases?

I think it proves that most Democrats don't care if their candidate is flawed, they just want to win. This is bad for this country. At least 30 percent of this country doesn't care if their leaders are lying, crooked, and abusive jerks. They just want their party in charge. Who cares what they do once they get there.

Charlie Rangle once again won the primary proving that the average Democrat voter doesn't care if he's dishonest. Compare that to the number of establishment GOP candidates that have lost primaries. It just shows that not only aren't GOP voters concerned with just winning, but they want better government....not just the same old thing.

What does this mean for the coming general election? Well....it means alot of fresh faces and new ideas will be running this November but strangely all of them will be on the right, not the left.

In all fairness, the People in His District don't give a Rat's Ass of what He is guilty of. They have every right to support who they wish to support. Sad but true. Even the DNC tried in vain to apply reason, knowing a bit more about the Pandora's Box here.

all in all there is a huge difference between rangel as a house member and a senator or pres.

I don't think rangel if he was a senator would have won.

Being a house member means being a died ion the wool populist, to the exclusion of almost everything else. A senator has to take a much wider approach.

Thats why the really squirrel folks are in the house as we see every 6 months or so, someone else from the house is surfaced as a shit.

Forum List

Back