Rangel (D)... Waters (D)... who's next?...

Ensign (R)

Yup one Republican Senator versus 7 Democratic Representatives. Sounds proportional to me.

And then of course we have the whole, Democrats trying to find ways OUT of punishing their members while the Republicans try and get their bad seeds to resign.

Yup yup, exactly the same indeed.

In 2006 there were a lot of Republicans who were also getting caught up in scandals. It has little to do with the party and more with who has the power.

Yes and the public's disgust with the "culture of corruption" was part of what led to the GOP's debacle in '06. The Dems ran pledging to "clean up" Washington.
They have thoroughly botched the job, making things worse in every way. These ethics allegations usually come at the end of a string of failures and signal an electoral shift.
Bottom line: Democrats are toast in November. Which is good, because who wants:
The Party of Fuck You?

My attitude is once again... I don't care.

At the ages of 71 and 80, both of them were heading out the door anyway. The only reason why they're fighting these charges is because they want to preserve their perspective legacies.

My prediction- This garbage will continue until AFTER the midterm elections. If the GOP wins out, Rangel and Waters will leave with dignity because the GOP had gotten what they wanted so they'll shut down this circus.

This isn't about the truth; this is about midterm election politics.

Food for thought.

Hmmmmm, my, how the times have changed. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XXYVGF_IPc]YouTube - Drain the swamp[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN8SK6En4pM]YouTube - 2006 Flashback: Pelosi Says Dems Will Have Most Honest & Ethnical Congress[/ame]

That second clip with Pelosi would make a great political commercial. Just show that over and over with scenes of unemployment rates skyrocketing and ethics charges against Rangel and Waters and the GOP will pretty much have it sewn up. How did the Dems screw up so badly? Because they're the Party of Fuck You.

To "The T"...

Don't you think it's time to dump Mel Gibson?

No. It's what that movie represents. The Ideals behind it.

Sure Mr. Gibson did some boneheaded things...I've said as much on the pages of these forums.

This is more of the Character of the period of the 1700's and ridding the country of tyrants.

The same holds true today.

Don't muddy the distinction.

Clear enough?

~T

My attitude is once again... I don't care.

At the ages of 71 and 80, both of them were heading out the door anyway. The only reason why they're fighting these charges is because they want to preserve their perspective legacies.

My prediction- This garbage will continue until AFTER the midterm elections. If the GOP wins out, Rangel and Waters will leave with dignity because the GOP had gotten what they wanted so they'll shut down this circus.

This isn't about the truth; this is about midterm election politics.

Food for thought.

I can't say that I disagree with you. It is a true shame that they can't deal with the corrupt ones (there are many) and instead have to politicize it. What should happen is that the heat should be turned up after the midterms and clean it up without the politics. Never happen.
Good post though.

It's Sad that they are this Predictable...

How long until this "Racism" is Booooooooooooooshes Fault?

:)

peace...

There's a laundry list of people who should be dumped - and for a variety of reasons that do not exclude acts of treason. Some people on the list should permanently lose their licenses to practice law for violating their oath to "uphold the laws of [their states] and the Constitution of the US.

Some of them would be Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, John Kerry, Al Franken, that jackass Rep. from Florida whose name I can't remember at the moment, John McCain ........

What we really need to do is cleanse the whole damned Congress and then demand that term limits be set.

Anyone who thinks Barack Obama is a nightmare would absolutely hate to see me in charge. When it comes to "draining the swamp" and cutting government down to size I could/would do it. There are way too many governmental departments and agencies with way too much dead wood on the payroll. I would be the ultimate nightmare.

I'm just totally fed up and angry. Over my rant. Have a nice day. :evil:

Is there any member of the Congress facing ethics charges who isn't black?

Glad you asked.....

Norm Dicks
Bill Young
Pete Visclosky
Todd Tiahrt
Marcy Kaptur
Jane harman
Allan Mollahan

Sure shoots a hole in the racism theory, doesn't it?
The biggest racist is Maxine Waters.

PS....Ron Saunders
Soon to be John Ensign

Last edited:
I guess Pelosi's "Swamp draining equipment" is on the fritz and has been since 2006.

Wonder if she can borrow some oil skimmers from BP??

Not looking good for the DemocRATS this "fall"...

peace...

Hmmmm

Acorn
Van Jones
Shirley Sherrod
Rangle
Waters

And?...

peace...

Will let you know when the next person/organization is targeted. Looking forward to it...

OH, I forgot the NAACP..they were targeted as well.

so,
Acorn (who did nothing wrong...nothing...Breitbart to the rescue)..and fox
Van Jones....go get em Beck..you fucking liar
Sherrad.....another lie from breitbart and backed by fox
NAACP....targeted by Breitbart admittedly. go fox..
Rangle
Waters..

Oh and Hannity recently had a special on Rev. Wright...AGAIN...

I was a data analyst (in the navy) and see a trend here.

Forum List

Back