Rangel (D)... Waters (D)... who's next?...

Ensign (R)

Yup one Republican Senator versus 7 Democratic Representatives. Sounds proportional to me.

And then of course we have the whole, Democrats trying to find ways OUT of punishing their members while the Republicans try and get their bad seeds to resign.

Yup yup, exactly the same indeed.

California Rep. Waters may face fall ethics trial

^Conveniently missing from the Headline?... Party Affiliation.

:clap2:

News-Leader.com | News From The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A second House Democrat, Rep. Maxine Waters of California, could face an ethics trial this fall, further complicating the election outlook for the party as it battles to retain its majority.

People familiar with the investigation, who were not authorized to be quoted about charges before they are made public, say the allegations could be announced next week. The House ethics committee declined Friday to make any public statement on the matter.

Waters, 71, has been under investigation for a possible conflict of interest involving a bank that was seeking federal aid. Her husband owned stock in the bank and had served on its board.

New York Democrat Rep. Charles Rangel also faces an ethics trial this fall on charges that include failure to disclose assets and income, nonpayment of taxes and doing legislative favors for donors to a college center named after him.

---

Compare and Contrast this with what the AP was doing to the REPUBLICans in 2006...

Mark Foley (R) and some Preacher in Colorado Springs...

Neither was EVER Charged with a Crime, but the AP and it's Children were CERTAIN to keep them in the Headlines and do as much Damage as Possible to the GOP...

And of course almost NO Americans know who William Jefferson (D) is.

I am going to have to go search some of those Stories again and see.

:)

peace...

Ethics panel to charge California Rep. Maxine Waters

Democrat, Rep. Maxine Waters of California, has been under investigation for a possible conflict of interest involving a bank that was seeking federal aid. Her husband owned stock in the bank and had served on its board. Waters came under scrutiny after former Treasury Department officials said she helped arrange a meeting between regulators and executives at Boston-based OneUnited Bank without mentioning her husband's financial ties to the institution. Her husband, Sidney Williams, held at least $250,000 in the bank's stock and previously had served on its board.

Ethics panel to charge California Rep. Maxine Waters

Democrat, Rep. Maxine Waters of California, has been under investigation for a possible conflict of interest involving a bank that was seeking federal aid. Her husband owned stock in the bank and had served on its board. Waters came under scrutiny after former Treasury Department officials said she helped arrange a meeting between regulators and executives at Boston-based OneUnited Bank without mentioning her husband's financial ties to the institution. Her husband, Sidney Williams, held at least $250,000 in the bank's stock and previously had served on its board.

How long until BarryInc floats the, "are these African American Representatives being Targeted out of Racism?" balloon?...

peace...

Dodd and Frank should be next, but there are plenty of "candidates" for this dubious distinction.

Dodd and Frank should be next, but there are plenty of "candidates" for this dubious distinction.

In a BIG way...

And then there's the Issues with Chicago Barry...

If only the "Free Press" did their Jobs and looked into the Person who is NOW President...

They can still do it.

Hell, Dan Rather looked so hard he came up with Forged Documents in 2004 to try to take down a President... That he Obviously didn't Vote for.

And I'm not Asking for Lies... I'm Asking for Information about the Most Powerful Man Earth... Even if it's Late.

I'm asking that the "Free Press" stop Cheerleading for the guy they Voted for and Start being True to their First Amendment Responsibilities.

peace...

In a BIG way...

If only the "Free Press" did their Jobs and looked into the Person who is NOW President...

They can still do it.

Hell, Dan Rather looked so hard he came up with Forged Documents in 2004 to try to take down a President... That he Obviously didn't Vote for.

And I'm not Asking for Lies... I'm Asking for Information about the Most Powerful Man Earth... Even if it's Late.

I'm asking that the "Free Press" stop Cheerleading for the guy they Voted for and Start being True to their First Amendment Responsibilities.

peace...

And would that in of itself be his undoing? I'll say this Mal? He's doing a wonderful job on his own as time marches on...but in context to your statement? I agree...It's time before he does any more damage...Him and the rest of the Statists.

I rather forsee High Crimes and Misdemeanors myself...:eusa_think:

As for the Media? They're already toast. Persona non-grata...

In a BIG way...

They can still do it.

peace...

And would that in of itself be his undoing? I'll say this Mal? He's doing a wonderful job on his own as time marches on...but in context to your statement? I agree...It's time before he does any more damage...Him and the rest of the Statists.

I've seen some "Impeach Obama" stickers popping up...

They need to be Modified... "Impeach AND Remove Obama"...

Clinton was Impeached... ;)

peace...

In a BIG way...

They can still do it.

peace...

I've seen some "Impeach Obama" stickers popping up...

They need to be Modified... "Impeach AND Remove Obama"...

Clinton was Impeached... ;)

peace...

I concur. There is a movement afoot. And I think those that belive this nation cannot stand impeachment proceedings? Guess again. It's the way the Republic was designed...

And I think it would be a lesson to others that flaut the LAW as this regime has done.

How many times has the AP and others been called out on the D/R issue? The arrogance of their bias is very, very troubling.

Very troubling thinking that they're immune from the fallout. It's arrogance. And interestingly enough? They seem to want 'Fairness Doctrine' tactics on those that don't conduct business as they...?

They should be very careful.

The Days of Pravda aren't dead...just on HIATUS.

Ensign (R)

Yup one Republican Senator versus 7 Democratic Representatives. Sounds proportional to me.

And then of course we have the whole, Democrats trying to find ways OUT of punishing their members while the Republicans try and get their bad seeds to resign.

In 2006 there were a lot of Republicans who were also getting caught up in scandals. It has little to do with the party and more with who has the power.

Ensign (R)

In 2006 there were a lot of Republicans who were also getting caught up in scandals. It has little to do with the party and more with who has the power.

True dat. But nevermind we saw alot when the Repubs were in power...'Eating their own'?

And of course it was at the behest of alot of screaming Statist Democrats whom has previously circled the wagons around their own?

:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back