Random Check for Plagiarism of Michelle Obama's 2008 Speech shows 96% plagiarized!

Further proof, not that it was needed for most of us, that much of the MSM is a division of the DNC.

Amazingly it still dupes many Americans.

Michelle Obama, god awful speech maker. there are no democrats that give great speeches, some democrats can't even give a speech without having to take a pee break every 7 minutes.

Further proof, not that it was needed for most of us, that much of the MSM is a division of the DNC.

Well, here's a right winger that openly admits that FOX is NOT really a media outlet. Thanks for the honesty.

Political rhetoric is nothing more than the same transparent, platitude-stuffed bullshit, over and over. The words are just (usually) put in different order.

That doesn't stop the silly partisans from screaming when "the other guy" does it.

I do wish they'd find another fucking hobby.

Well, here's a right winger that openly admits that FOX is NOT really a media outlet. Thanks for the honesty.
Once again, you prove an inability to comprehend the written word. Why do you bother posting when clearly you are illiterate?

Michelle Obama, god awful speech maker. there are no democrats that give great speeches, some democrats can't even give a speech without having to take a pee break every 7 minutes.
Since Republicans steal them, they must like them.

Interesting (and entertaining) when right wingers try to defend the indefensible rather than just hoping that the issue fades away quickly.....instead, they keep the issue in the spotlight......Go figure!

Love the smell of GOP desperation in the morning.

Smells like….

VICTORY!!!
Are you saying you are not a hypocrite? Please.....explain.

More proof everyone that we are right about the left wing voting base.

Check it for yourself at the following website:

Plagiarism Checker
Oh dear.....:itsok::itsok:
Oh dear what? Is that your best response?

I cannot tell if you are denying the facts, or simply saying she should be allowed to do what you all accuse Melania of.

I honestly think it is the latter. I mean it would have to be. I see this is another thing that you just hate. I mean every time your hypocrisy is exposed, it must suck for you.

However, you and your types take it to another level. You are actually saying Michelle obama should be able to plagiarize, bill clinton should be able to lie and sexually assault women, hillary ought to be able to violate laws, obama should be able to lie to us, on and on and on and on.

You are all fucking unreal losers.

Perhaps you missed the "most of" that contradicts what you said.
I don't think so...this poster is not capable of comprehending the written word and proves it often.

Forum List

Back