Harvard's Chief Diversity Officer (lol) hit with 40 allegations of plagiarism

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Seems like there was a mafia of diversity hires at Harvard who stole their entire academic "achievement" records from other people.

I suspect this is endemic at all the "elite" universities in America and Europe.

Harvard University's chief diversity and inclusion officer, Sherri Ann Charleston, appears to have plagiarized extensively in her academic work, lifting large portions of text without quotation marks and even taking credit for a study done by another scholar — her own husband — according to a complaint filed with the university on Monday and a Washington Free Beacon analysis.

The complaint makes 40 allegations of plagiarism that span the entirety of Charleston's thin publication record

I'm certain that it is. Academic fraud is one of the most lucrative scams the left runs.

I used to have an acquaintance who made a tidy living on academic fraud. She had a bunch of connections to a shit ton of rich Gulf Arabs who just wanted their degrees without having to do the work, so she did all their papers for them, for $20 an hour, which was an incredible amount of money in the 70's.

And of course she was a rancid leftist.

I used to have an acquaintance who made a tidy living on academic fraud. She had a bunch of connections to a shit ton of rich Gulf Arabs who just wanted their degrees without having to do the work, so she did all their papers for them, for $20 an hour, which was an incredible amount of money in the 70's.

And of course she was a rancid leftist.

I have no doubt a significant number of professors outside of the hard science disciplines, and likely most administrators, are frauds, especially at the "elite" level like Harvard. It's a long con the left invented decades ago when they started bullying universities into hiring staff based on "diversity" instead of qualifications, and they have been raking in the profits ever since.

Forum List

Back