Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with tramps trial.
Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???
Nope!

Biden has nothing to do with his high crime, if he did, he would have had doj investigate him, he would have brought and shown the evidence of such before the impeachment, so he would not have the scarlet letter "I", that he will forever hold....

He also would not have used his consiglieri Giuliani and the two charged felon thugs....

AND he would not have insisted that in order for the Ukraine to get their military aid and coveted white house meeting, Velensky HAD MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT on CNN that the Ukraine was opening an investigation in to the Biden's.... So to hurt Joe Biden in his race for the presidency, and trump could use it , LOCK HIM UP, at his rallies, since it worked so well for him with Hillary.

Even if Hunter did something wrong, which there is absolutely no proof of, Trump using his position for his own personal gain, is illegal, gvt corruption.

Investigate Hunter if the DOJ has the probable cause to do so, don't order another country to make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT, that he is being investigated, by them, in order for Trump to release the congressionally passed aid, and DC meeting. That again, is government CORRUPTION, ILLEGAL.

An abuse of power.

Hunter can't help him, one way or another.
Um, there was no opportunity for Trump to present evidence during the farce in the House.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???
The phone call was about a Russian media sourced conspiracy theory about Biden that subsequent investigative reporting has failed to confirm. You will find this threat from Rand Paul holds no terror. They have every intention of illustrating this was all based on Russian propaganda anyway.

You are forgetting that Barr and Durham can follow the money trail, and if the Bidens' stories don't jive than there is a perjury charge hanging over them.
Trump has every right to investigate suspected corruption, its in the law. The rationale' for delaying the transfer of money, is pertinent to the case.
Why hasn't the DOJ done so.... if there was probable cause, which they need to start an investigation?

There is no probable cause, is my guess, cuz the AG investigates everything so far, that the President has wanted.

Why use Giuliani and two thugs?

Why insist on a public announcement on CNN of an investigation in to Biden, for the release of the aid etc?

Sorry, everyone can see, who are not blind, Trump`s personal purpose.

Separate matter altogether, and tramp is still guilty of strong arming a President to investigate or simply announce he is investigating his political rival, and then he asked China to do the same, and now I hear Russia is also hacking Burisma.

The congress has the power of the purse and he committed an offense against the Impound Control Act.
Ukraine got the money....

But the President has an OBLIGATION to make sure possible criminal activity is investigated...

So put the Bidens on the stand, and let's see if Trump's actions were justified...
The gvt can't use TRUMPs impeachment to do that.... Biden has constitutional rights, and there is protocol of probable cause before the DOJ can do anything....

Trump is just trying to use his gvt power to hurt his opponent, for his own personal gain.... THAT IS ILLEGAL., and cheating.

Biden has nothing to do with his high crime.

Biden has nothing to do with his crime? You mean Joe was just an innocent bystander to Burisma?

Or do you mean other high crimes? Please tell us what they are so that I can look them up in the US Code registry!

• Andrew Johnson: Violated Tenure of Office Act. High Crime.
  • Richard Nixon: Break in and wire-tapping. Resigned before impeachment.
  • Bill Clinton: Lying to Grand Jury, Perjury, Suborning of Perjury and Obstruction of Justice. High Crimes.
  • Donald Trump: Charges were Abuse of Power; Obstruction of Congress. Neither is a crime. A president has latitude in how to conduct foreign policy and in the pursuit of legal interests of the United States, such as potential illegal activities by Joe Biden, and the withholding of subpoenas is a court matter which the House did not allow the Court time to pursue to resolution before making the charges. Decision: Acquittal of all charges.

There will be witnesses that are pertinent to the charges, each one has to be voted on, to appear.

If Hunter Biden testimony is pertinent, then he'll be voted on.
He is not on trial though, he also did not make an accusation against Trump that Trump is being charged with, Hunter has not been charged with anything illegal by our DOJ or by the Ukraine.

HOW can Hunters appearance even help Trump in his defense of his articles?

The manager's witnesses are pertinent, and necessary to figure out the truth.

The Senators will never vote on a circus......unlikely you'll get the 51 +, but go for it, for all I care, if the law allows it...... Nothing he can say can help Trump get off for his high crimes.... He really should prepare for a real defense of the charges instead of trying to use his impeachment trial to smear the Biden's..... he's acting like THE FIX IS IN for his acquittal, so why not just use the trial, to score some smearing points against his opponent's family....

:rolleyes:

Again, HOW can Hunter testifying help him get acquitted???:dunno:
you can't have it both ways. period. the effort to do so in my mind anyway is the core drive for our divide. stop acting like your shit don't stink while bitching about a backed up sewer.
Of course Trump can have witnesses too, but they have to be pertinent to his charges.... Hunter can say nothing that helps trump... it's a witch hunt by the President, against Hunter... Hunter would be advised to not talk by his lawyer due to the gvt powered witch hunt by Trump...

AND THAT is precisely what Trump wants.... Hunter to plead the 5th, so Trump can use that, FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN.....which again, is illegal and cheating.

There will be witnesses that are pertinent to the charges, each one has to be voted on, to appear.

He is not on trial though, he also did not make an accusation against Trump that Trump is being charged with, Hunter has not been charged with anything illegal by our DOJ or by the Ukraine.

The Senators will never vote on a circus......unlikely you'll get the 51 +, but go for it, for all I care, if the law allows it...... Nothing he can say can help Trump get off for his high crimes.... He really should prepare for a real defense of the charges instead of trying to use his impeachment trial to smear the Biden's..... he's acting like THE FIX IS IN for his acquittal, so why not just use the trial, to score some smearing points against his opponent's family....

you can't have it both ways. period. the effort to do so in my mind anyway is the core drive for our divide. stop acting like your shit don't stink while bitching about a backed up sewer.
Of course Trump can have witnesses too, but they have to be pertinent to his charges.... Hunter can say nothing that helps trump... it's a witch hunt by the President, against Hunter... Hunter would be advised to not talk by his lawyer due to the gvt powered witch hunt by Trump...

AND THAT is precisely what Trump wants.... Hunter to plead the 5th, so Trump can use that, FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN.....which again, is illegal.
So, Hunter taking the 5th to avoid incriminating himself would be a crime............................BY TRUMP!

You are one delusional Dimwit.:21::21::21:

The phone call was about a Russian media sourced conspiracy theory about Biden that subsequent investigative reporting has failed to confirm. You will find this threat from Rand Paul holds no terror. They have every intention of illustrating this was all based on Russian propaganda anyway.

You are forgetting that Barr and Durham can follow the money trail, and if the Bidens' stories don't jive than there is a perjury charge hanging over them.
Trump has every right to investigate suspected corruption, its in the law. So the rationale' for delaying the transfer of money, is pertinent to the case.
Even if it were all true it does not excuse Trump's actions one iota. He still used the power of his office for personal gain, extorted a foreign leader and orchestrated a cover-up that continues to this day.
yet none of that is proven, just speculation by the left who LOVES to blindly accuse.
RUSSIA
Kavanaugh
Page (even if they set that one up themselves)
and now Trump for whatever excuse they could pull out of their ass.

not notching a single victory - ie NEVER being correct in their accusations - limits their own credibility. i don't give two dog shits about trumps at this point; it's a different story or another matter.

are the bidens guilty?

seems funny your sense of justice ends when you like someone.
^^^
Idiocy!

AND THAT is precisely what Trump wants.... Hunter to plead the 5th, so Trump can use that, FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN.....which again, is illegal.
So, Hunter taking the 5th to avoid incriminating himself would be a crime............................BY TRUMP!

You are one delusional Dimwit.:21::21::21:
He's not looking for a crime silly one.... He wants something to trash his opponent With.... Trump has claimed many times, pleading the 5th makes one guilty....

This is all, every inch of it, about hurting his political opponent in the presidential race coming up.

Thus, using Giuliani and the two thugs, and not the legal and proper procedures, which is thru the DOJ.

AND THAT is precisely what Trump wants.... Hunter to plead the 5th, so Trump can use that, FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN.....which again, is illegal and cheating.

Actually, this whole thing is about political gain, not personal. For both Trump, the Dems, and the GOP. Well, except for the Bidens, who did have a lot of personal gain. Why is it so hard to accept that asking for the Ukraine to look into corruption in their country and not just against the Bidens, is perfectly legal and even desirable before we give them a boatload of money? Is it possible Trump was also trying to nail a political opponent? Sure. Got proof? NO. See, right there is the problem. You're supposed to have something in hand already before you go impeach (indict) somebody, and they didn't have anything of substance.

Not one witness or document has ever appeared that actually says that Trump was acting in his own best interests and they heard hm say so or read a memo or email to indicate such. What we have here is pure, unadulterated, partisan political manipulation with a whole lot of insinuation and no actual evidence. Having a bunch of anti-Trumpers testify that they thought this or assumed that or it was my personal guess is not evidence. Each of them is entitled to their opinion, but that's not sufficient evidence to impeach a president and IMHO the Dems oughta get clobbered in the next election for doing all this instead of working on the issues they were elected to do.

Everyone of them OWES THEIR ALLEGIANCES AND JOBS TO THE OBOMANATION AND THE demonRAT PARTY...WAS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND....DO YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU?.....My god, you people are insane!...and your HATE for America keeps popping its ugly head!

Wait, so now you’re saying Obama was protecting Hunter Biden? I thought Joe Biden was doing that.

Some of the people I listed worked for Obama’s administration at one time. None of the people I listed do anymore. Yet they’re all still saying the same thing.

Can you name any corruption cases that Shokin successfully prosecuted as the top law enforcement officials in Ukraine?

Once in, they are in forever...even YOU know that
So there is ONE HONEST MAN amongst a group of traitors....we keep getting NEW INFO from Ukraine government!.....The wipeout of the current DEMONRAT party will be swift and final.... just as long as Trump keeps appointing CONSTITUTIONALIST JUDGES, you fools can no longer count on them BEING ACTIVISTS FOR THE LEFT IN COURT CASES ANYMORE....Killing you from the inside out!
How do you know he is honest? How come no one else thinks the DoJ is investigating Joe Biden?
Try a search engine....easy to find!

I’ll give you the answer to my question. Shokin prosecuted zero corruption cases as prosecutor general. Does that seem like he was doing a good job to you?
And how long was he prosecutor while obonghole an Jojo were in charge of relations with Ukraine with a corrupt ambassador?

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Says Yovanovitch Lied to Congress
View attachment 300205
Dec 10, 2019 · Former Ukrainian Prosecutor-General Yuriy Lutsenko has accused former U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch of lying to Congress in her sworn testimony given at President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, according to an exclusive interview with One America News Network.

View attachment 300206The Daily Wire
Obama's Ukraine Ambassador Allegedly Lied Under Oath In Impeachment Inquiry ...
View attachment 300207
Nov 7, 2019 · Marie Yovanovitch, who was appointed to be the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine by former President Barack Obama, allegedly made false statements under oath during her October 11 closed-door testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry. ... “This show has obtained exclusively

Shokin was prosecutor general for a year. Zero prosecutions of corruption.

Have you heard of the diamond prosecutor case?
Funny you mention this as the prosecutor WAS NEVER PROSECUTED... But you knew that but are running out of bullshit!!!!

Everyone of them OWES THEIR ALLEGIANCES AND JOBS TO THE OBOMANATION AND THE demonRAT PARTY...WAS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND....DO YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU?.....My god, you people are insane!...and your HATE for America keeps popping its ugly head!

Wait, so now you’re saying Obama was protecting Hunter Biden? I thought Joe Biden was doing that.

Some of the people I listed worked for Obama’s administration at one time. None of the people I listed do anymore. Yet they’re all still saying the same thing.

Can you name any corruption cases that Shokin successfully prosecuted as the top law enforcement officials in Ukraine?

So there is ONE HONEST MAN amongst a group of traitors....we keep getting NEW INFO from Ukraine government!.....The wipeout of the current DEMONRAT party will be swift and final.... just as long as Trump keeps appointing CONSTITUTIONALIST JUDGES, you fools can no longer count on them BEING ACTIVISTS FOR THE LEFT IN COURT CASES ANYMORE....Killing you from the inside out!
How do you know he is honest? How come no one else thinks the DoJ is investigating Joe Biden?

I’ll give you the answer to my question. Shokin prosecuted zero corruption cases as prosecutor general. Does that seem like he was doing a good job to you?
And how long was he prosecutor while obonghole an Jojo were in charge of relations with Ukraine with a corrupt ambassador?

View attachment 300205
Dec 10, 2019 · Former Ukrainian Prosecutor-General Yuriy Lutsenko has accused former U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch of lying to Congress in her sworn testimony given at President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, according to an exclusive interview with One America News Network.

View attachment 300207
Nov 7, 2019 · Marie Yovanovitch, who was appointed to be the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine by former President Barack Obama, allegedly made false statements under oath during her October 11 closed-door testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry. ... “This show has obtained exclusively

BS.
Yes, black demonRAT thugs are FULL of it!!!

This is all, every inch of it, about hurting his political opponent in the presidential race coming up.

because STEALING FROM THE US TAXPAYER is every Democrat's "constitutional right" and hence whether Hunter Biden received a kickback from a US foreign aid package doesn't matter, but if you investigate that, you are to be prosecuted/impeached/sent to one of Bernie's "re-education camps."

Trump has every right to investigate suspected corruption, its in the law. So the rationale' for delaying the transfer of money, is pertinent to the case.
Even if it were all true it does not excuse Trump's actions one iota. He still used the power of his office for personal gain, extorted a foreign leader and orchestrated a cover-up that continues to this day.
yet none of that is proven, just speculation by the left who LOVES to blindly accuse.
RUSSIA
Kavanaugh
Page (even if they set that one up themselves)
and now Trump for whatever excuse they could pull out of their ass.

not notching a single victory - ie NEVER being correct in their accusations - limits their own credibility. i don't give two dog shits about trumps at this point; it's a different story or another matter.

are the bidens guilty?

seems funny your sense of justice ends when you like someone.
^^^
Idiocy!
well when responding to an idiot.

Actually, this whole thing is about political gain, not personal. For both Trump, the Dems, and the GOP. Well, except for the Bidens, who did have a lot of personal gain. Why is it so hard to accept that asking for the Ukraine to look into corruption in their country and not just against the Bidens, is perfectly legal and even desirable before we give them a boatload of money? Is it possible Trump was also trying to nail a political opponent? Sure. Got proof? NO. See, right there is the problem. You're supposed to have something in hand already before you go impeach (indict) somebody, and they didn't have anything of substance.

Not one witness or document has ever appeared that actually says that Trump was acting in his own best interests and they heard hm say so or read a memo or email to indicate such. What we have here is pure, unadulterated, partisan political manipulation with a whole lot of insinuation and no actual evidence. Having a bunch of anti-Trumpers testify that they thought this or assumed that or it was my personal guess is not evidence. Each of them is entitled to their opinion, but that's not sufficient evidence to impeach a president and IMHO the Dems oughta get clobbered in the next election for doing all this instead of working on the issues they were elected to do.
they have their hate in their hands. all they feel they need. keep telling yourself you're morally superior you'll let yourself do a lot of things you cry foul when someone else does.

you mean the charges that have yet to be proven, just speculated as to what trump meant? you keep screaming that trump is acting for his personal gain, but i must believe the bidens were - and have a money trail to show it - yet you don't care.

wonder why.

not really.

carry on being an idiot.

they have their hate in their hands.

Democrats hate whites, hetros, America, those who notice when Dems steal from the US taxpayer, capitalism, and truth
Republicans hate patriotic Americans who don't support the notion that the US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel, anyone who notices truth about 911, ISIS, the USS Liberty, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, and attempts to spread that truth, and anyone who doesn't think waging endless war in the Middle East will result in FRAUD JESUS floating down from the clouds....

One thing Democrats and Republicans agree on - both have the right to STEAL and RUN UP AMERICA's DEBT while SELLING OUT OUR TROOPS AND NATIONAL INTERESTS for the cause of GREATER ISRAEL....

View attachment 300205

View attachment 300207

Shokin was prosecutor general for a year. Zero prosecutions of corruption.

Have you heard of the diamond prosecutor case?
Funny you mention this as the prosecutor WAS NEVER PROSECUTED... But you knew that but are running out of bullshit!!!!

The prosecutor that was found with millions of dollars worth of diamonds, cash and Shokin’s passport without any explanation was never prosecuted. What does that tell you?

The prosecutor that was found with millions of dollars worth of diamonds, cash and Shokin’s passport without any explanation was never prosecuted. What does that tell you?

1. you can parrot that, but it isn't true
2. the stealing of US foreign aid to Ukraine was done by many more people than just Hunter Biden, which is why so many wanted this guy fired = he was on to them

1. you can parrot that, but it isn't true
2. the stealing of US foreign aid to Ukraine was done by many more people than just Hunter Biden, which is why so many wanted this guy fired = he was on to them

What isn’t true?

Forum List

Back