Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with tramps trial.
Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???

Separate matter altogether, and tramp is still guilty of strong arming a President to investigate or simply announce he is investigating his political rival, and then he asked China to do the same, and now I hear Russia is also hacking Burisma.

The congress has the power of the purse and he committed an offense against the Impound Control Act.
Ukraine got the money....

But the President has an OBLIGATION to make sure possible criminal activity is investigated...

So put the Bidens on the stand, and let's see if Trump's actions were justified...

His actions weren't justified and the Bidens have no reason to testify. It doesn't matter if Ukraine got the money, trump broke the law.
What law? Cite the statute.
No. You know what laws trump has broken.

Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???

Separate matter altogether, and tramp is still guilty of strong arming a President to investigate or simply announce he is investigating his political rival, and then he asked China to do the same, and now I hear Russia is also hacking Burisma.

The congress has the power of the purse and he committed an offense against the Impound Control Act.

But the President has an OBLIGATION to make sure possible criminal activity is investigated...

So put the Bidens on the stand, and let's see if Trump's actions were justified...

His actions weren't justified and the Bidens have no reason to testify. It doesn't matter if Ukraine got the money, trump broke the law.
i sure don't. and if you can't name them just pull a NEENER NEENER YOU KNOW then you're being an idiot.

have fun.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

He will never be removed from office. There does not appear a single High Crime or Misdemeanor on those Hoax articles and also The House did not follow procedure nor due process.

This is DOA.

Lastly, according to The Constitution, if witnesses are called, then The Whistle Blower, people like Manafort, Hunter Biden can be called as material witnesses to what was going on in Ukraine.

Nancy did not want to open that can of worms, and it's why she tried to get away with never submitting the articles. She knows the entire case is shit.

Abuse of power and obstruction of Congress are not LAWS.... There is no LAW against either....

There may be consequences, but there are no LAWS....

There will be witnesses that are pertinent to the charges, each one has to be voted on, to appear.

If Hunter Biden testimony is pertinent, then he'll be voted on.
He is not on trial though, he also did not make an accusation against Trump that Trump is being charged with, Hunter has not been charged with anything illegal by our DOJ or by the Ukraine.

HOW can Hunters appearance even help Trump in his defense of his articles?

The manager's witnesses are pertinent, and necessary to figure out the truth.

The Senators will never vote on a circus......unlikely you'll get the 51 +, but go for it, for all I care, if the law allows it...... Nothing he can say can help Trump get off for his high crimes.... He really should prepare for a real defense of the charges instead of trying to use his impeachment trial to smear the Biden's..... he's acting like THE FIX IS IN for his acquittal, so why not just use the trial, to score some smearing points against his opponent's family....

:rolleyes:

Again, HOW can Hunter testifying help him get acquitted???:dunno:
you can't have it both ways. period. the effort to do so in my mind anyway is the core drive for our divide. stop acting like your shit don't stink while bitching about a backed up sewer.
Of course Trump can have witnesses too, but they have to be pertinent to his charges.... Hunter can say nothing that helps trump... it's a witch hunt by the President, against Hunter... Hunter would be advised to not talk by his lawyer due to the gvt powered witch hunt by Trump...

AND THAT is precisely what Trump wants.... Hunter to plead the 5th, so Trump can use that, FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN.....which again, is illegal.
So, Hunter taking the 5th to avoid incriminating himself would be a crime............................BY TRUMP!

You are one delusional Dimwit.:21::21::21:
He's not looking for a crime silly one.... He wants something to trash his opponent With.... Trump has claimed many times, pleading the 5th makes one guilty....

This is all, every inch of it, about hurting his political opponent in the presidential race coming up.

Thus, using Giuliani and the two thugs, and not the legal and proper procedures, which is thru the DOJ.
You still have not explained how Crackhead Biden taking the 5th is a crime by Trump.

Try again.

Once in, they are in forever...even YOU know that
Try a search engine....easy to find!

I’ll give you the answer to my question. Shokin prosecuted zero corruption cases as prosecutor general. Does that seem like he was doing a good job to you?
And how long was he prosecutor while obonghole an Jojo were in charge of relations with Ukraine with a corrupt ambassador?

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Says Yovanovitch Lied to Congress
View attachment 300205
Dec 10, 2019 · Former Ukrainian Prosecutor-General Yuriy Lutsenko has accused former U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch of lying to Congress in her sworn testimony given at President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, according to an exclusive interview with One America News Network.

View attachment 300206The Daily Wire
Obama's Ukraine Ambassador Allegedly Lied Under Oath In Impeachment Inquiry ...
View attachment 300207
Nov 7, 2019 · Marie Yovanovitch, who was appointed to be the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine by former President Barack Obama, allegedly made false statements under oath during her October 11 closed-door testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry. ... “This show has obtained exclusively

Shokin was prosecutor general for a year. Zero prosecutions of corruption.

Have you heard of the diamond prosecutor case?
Funny you mention this as the prosecutor WAS NEVER PROSECUTED... But you knew that but are running out of bullshit!!!!

The prosecutor that was found with millions of dollars worth of diamonds, cash and Shokin’s passport without any explanation was never prosecuted. What does that tell you?
He was holding it for Hunter and Jojo Biden!....Easy andvtrue answer!

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) sent a public warning shot on Monday night, saying that if Republicans support Democrats' impeachment witness requests then he will force votes during the trial on calling witnesses conservatives want to hear from.

"My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others," Paul tweeted referencing a Politico report on a similar private warning his gave GOP colleagues against supporting Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer's request that former national security adviser John Bolton testify.

"If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more!" Paul continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at

Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses
------------

I’ll be glad when this shit show is over with. It was all nonsense to start with and it still is.

Best scenario is the Senate calls for a vote for dismissal and it passes. The dems in the House then look like the petulant toddlers they are. It really is hard to believe grown adults acted the way they did due to their clear case of TDS.

Trump will have an asterisk after his name noting a do-nothing House led by the worst speaker in modern times led a full witch hunt because she is simply butthurt in the blood sport known as American politics.

The ones injured by this will be the dems. They already are. No one can trust them again. They have again proven they are not capable of being adult or governing responsibly. They must go.

I kinda agree, but part of me really wants to see democrats forced for once into accountability. This just might be the outcome Democrats were really after all along---- ---- to get the GOP to settle without ever putting Joe on the stand. I kind of want to see Biden and Hunter put on the stand and grilled with a lot of questions that really do need to be asked and answered, especially as this guy is running for (and could win) the White House.
There are no questions that need to be answered.
What are you afraid of? If Quid Pro Joe is innocent, why wouldn't he testify? Isn't that the line you clowns use for Trump?

False equivalence. I have nothing to fear.

I have seen no laws broken by Trump. Apparently, you haven't either since you can't cite the law you claim Trump violated.

Oops!

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) sent a public warning shot on Monday night, saying that if Republicans support Democrats' impeachment witness requests then he will force votes during the trial on calling witnesses conservatives want to hear from.

"My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others," Paul tweeted referencing a Politico report on a similar private warning his gave GOP colleagues against supporting Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer's request that former national security adviser John Bolton testify.

"If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more!" Paul continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

I’ll be glad when this shit show is over with. It was all nonsense to start with and it still is.

Best scenario is the Senate calls for a vote for dismissal and it passes. The dems in the House then look like the petulant toddlers they are. It really is hard to believe grown adults acted the way they did due to their clear case of TDS.

Trump will have an asterisk after his name noting a do-nothing House led by the worst speaker in modern times led a full witch hunt because she is simply butthurt in the blood sport known as American politics.

The ones injured by this will be the dems. They already are. No one can trust them again. They have again proven they are not capable of being adult or governing responsibly. They must go.

I kinda agree, but part of me really wants to see democrats forced for once into accountability. This just might be the outcome Democrats were really after all along---- ---- to get the GOP to settle without ever putting Joe on the stand. I kind of want to see Biden and Hunter put on the stand and grilled with a lot of questions that really do need to be asked and answered, especially as this guy is running for (and could win) the White House.
What are you afraid of? If Quid Pro Joe is innocent, why wouldn't he testify? Isn't that the line you clowns use for Trump?

You are afraid of Quid Pro Joe and Crackhead Biden having to testify. You are shitting yourself over it.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

No one cares ABOUT YOU, BLACK THUG!

There will be witnesses that are pertinent to the charges, each one has to be voted on, to appear.

He is not on trial though, he also did not make an accusation against Trump that Trump is being charged with, Hunter has not been charged with anything illegal by our DOJ or by the Ukraine.

The Senators will never vote on a circus......unlikely you'll get the 51 +, but go for it, for all I care, if the law allows it...... Nothing he can say can help Trump get off for his high crimes.... He really should prepare for a real defense of the charges instead of trying to use his impeachment trial to smear the Biden's..... he's acting like THE FIX IS IN for his acquittal, so why not just use the trial, to score some smearing points against his opponent's family....

you can't have it both ways. period. the effort to do so in my mind anyway is the core drive for our divide. stop acting like your shit don't stink while bitching about a backed up sewer.
Of course Trump can have witnesses too, but they have to be pertinent to his charges.... Hunter can say nothing that helps trump... it's a witch hunt by the President, against Hunter... Hunter would be advised to not talk by his lawyer due to the gvt powered witch hunt by Trump...

AND THAT is precisely what Trump wants.... Hunter to plead the 5th, so Trump can use that, FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN.....which again, is illegal.
So, Hunter taking the 5th to avoid incriminating himself would be a crime............................BY TRUMP!

He's not looking for a crime silly one.... He wants something to trash his opponent With.... Trump has claimed many times, pleading the 5th makes one guilty....

This is all, every inch of it, about hurting his political opponent in the presidential race coming up.

Thus, using Giuliani and the two thugs, and not the legal and proper procedures, which is thru the DOJ.
You still have not explained how Crackhead Biden taking the 5th is a crime by Trump.

Try again.
Trumps crime was soliciting a foreign country to assist him in an election.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

No one cares ABOUT YOU, BLACK THUG!
Learn to read.

because Hunter Biden was entitled to $16 million in kickbacks of a US foreign aid package, and if that was properly investigated, it would out Cocksucker Obama as the worst KLEPTOCRAT in American history....

Every spending package by Obama was hacked up and parceled off to Hunter Biden and many others....

To investigate that is a crime, because IM2 loved it when Cocksucker Obama made America's wealth vanish into the pockets of those who supported HER....

Try again.
Cite the statute.

Try again.
yes I did....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

On a side note, Hunter Biden was ordered by The Courts to produce financials for income he got from Burisma, and he is refusing to comply with The Order.

Obviously he is hiding something.

Try again.
yes I did....
Bullshit. You have done no such thing.

How would Crackhead Biden taking the 5th to prevent self incrimination be a crime by Trump?

Forum List

Back