Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) sent a public warning shot on Monday night, saying that if Republicans support Democrats' impeachment witness requests then he will force votes during the trial on calling witnesses conservatives want to hear from.

"My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others," Paul tweeted referencing a Politico report on a similar private warning his gave GOP colleagues against supporting Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer's request that former national security adviser John Bolton testify.

"If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more!" Paul continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at

Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses
------------

I’ll be glad when this shit show is over with. It was all nonsense to start with and it still is.

Best scenario is the Senate calls for a vote for dismissal and it passes. The dems in the House then look like the petulant toddlers they are. It really is hard to believe grown adults acted the way they did due to their clear case of TDS.

Trump will have an asterisk after his name noting a do-nothing House led by the worst speaker in modern times led a full witch hunt because she is simply butthurt in the blood sport known as American politics.

The ones injured by this will be the dems. They already are. No one can trust them again. They have again proven they are not capable of being adult or governing responsibly. They must go.
Well that's fucking stupid. What does Hunter Biden have to do with tRump's abuse of power and obstruction of Congress?
Well dumbass, jojo extorting Ukraine to protect his son when Burisma is being investigated AND the very real FACT that Hunter would lose his $3 million a year job. Would seem to be his incentive...would your father help you any way he could so YOU wouldn't lose all that money...let's see how honest you can get...ROTFLMFAO!
It's not being investigated. It never happened.

Look outside the alternative facts circle. Get a dose of reality.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) sent a public warning shot on Monday night, saying that if Republicans support Democrats' impeachment witness requests then he will force votes during the trial on calling witnesses conservatives want to hear from.

"My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others," Paul tweeted referencing a Politico report on a similar private warning his gave GOP colleagues against supporting Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer's request that former national security adviser John Bolton testify.

"If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more!" Paul continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

I’ll be glad when this shit show is over with. It was all nonsense to start with and it still is.

Best scenario is the Senate calls for a vote for dismissal and it passes. The dems in the House then look like the petulant toddlers they are. It really is hard to believe grown adults acted the way they did due to their clear case of TDS.

Trump will have an asterisk after his name noting a do-nothing House led by the worst speaker in modern times led a full witch hunt because she is simply butthurt in the blood sport known as American politics.

The ones injured by this will be the dems. They already are. No one can trust them again. They have again proven they are not capable of being adult or governing responsibly. They must go.
Well that's fucking stupid. What does Hunter Biden have to do with tRump's abuse of power and obstruction of Congress?
Well dumbass, jojo extorting Ukraine to protect his son when Burisma is being investigated AND the very real FACT that Hunter would lose his $3 million a year job. Would seem to be his incentive...would your father help you any way he could so YOU wouldn't lose all that money...let's see how honest you can get...ROTFLMFAO!

You know none of that is true, right? Just the BS you’ve been fed.

Hunter Biden isn’t on trial. Trump is. His testimony is irrelevant.
You mean all those emails, and texts stating such were simply manufactured out of thin air? But you have Biden protecting his sons involvement on tape. And you have the president of Ukraine saying he was not pressured, but YOU REFUSE to believe him....your side is insane along with being dishonest with the American voter!
It's all manufactured bullshit.

Go back and get another helping.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

You mean all those emails, and texts stating such were simply manufactured out of thin air? But you have Biden protecting his sons involvement on tape. And you have the president of Ukraine saying he was not pressured, but YOU REFUSE to believe him....your side is insane along with being dishonest with the American voter!

Texts and messages stating what exactly? Burisma was not under any investigation by Shokin. He was protecting corrupt prosecutors. He prosecuted zero corruption cases in a country that was known for being rife with corruption. Somehow y’all have convinced yourself that Shokin was one of the good guys. He wasn’t. That’s the lie y’all keep telling.
Shall I destroy you completely or will this be enough to PROVE that you know nothing?...Decisions, decisions!...ROTFLMFAO

The Hill
Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

upload_2020-1-14_10-43-37.jpeg
Sep 26, 2019 · That story also alerted Biden's office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

It's not being investigated. It never happened.

Look outside the alternative facts circle. Get a dose of reality.
I repeat myself, simply because you are a lying dumb bastard!

The Hill

upload_2020-1-14_10-45-42.jpeg
Sep 26, 2019 · That story also alerted Biden's office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

Since the facts are on Trump's side....witnesses should be called....especially the ones Adam Schiff refused to call.
since this is all bullshit sideshow bob crap, it needs to be over. not once have they conducted themselves in an honest manner during this "process" and i'm all for these reindeer games coming to an end.

You dont think shady things were going on in the Ukraine?

That Hunter was actually hired for his expertise?
i fully believe there was crap going on that needs to be looked into. that's why trump made the comment.

look into it.

and look what the left has done with that comment?

but i would rather see them NOT mixed together if we're going to investigate. this dogpile of issues merely blurs the lines and makes it harder to push one area cause someone else brings up something unrelated and uses it like a bargaining chip and we're off to the land of bullshit politics for going on 2 decades.

I don't care how it's done. Call everyone. If you believe Trump is in the clear you have nothing to worry about. I dont believe the Bidens are interested in that.
great. so we now govern my trial and if you're innocent, you have nothing to fear. but we run EVERYTHING through courts and biased investigations.

what a wonderful way to live.

Innocent people are often times put through a trial. It's why we have a trial.

Texts and messages stating what exactly? Burisma was not under any investigation by Shokin. He was protecting corrupt prosecutors. He prosecuted zero corruption cases in a country that was known for being rife with corruption. Somehow y’all have convinced yourself that Shokin was one of the good guys. He wasn’t. That’s the lie y’all keep telling.
Shall I destroy you completely or will this be enough to PROVE that you know nothing?...Decisions, decisions!...ROTFLMFAO

The Hill

View attachment 300181

Oh John Solomon. The only man stupid enough (or desperate maybe) to take Victor Shokin at his word without wanting corroborating information. That’s why Solomon isn’t considered a journalist, because he doesn’t abide by any type of journalistic integrity.

Sorry, but nothing in your article destroys anything.

The Hill

View attachment 300181

Oh John Solomon. The only man stupid enough (or desperate maybe) to take Victor Shokin at his word without wanting corroborating information. That’s why Solomon isn’t considered a journalist, because he doesn’t abide by any type of journalistic integrity.

Proven to be right, yet YOU are always proven to be wrong and REFUSE to believe anything but what the lying MSM says or one of your leftist flunkies say....ROTFLMFAO....YOU PEOPLE are simply in denial of ANYTHING that goes against logic!

The Hill

View attachment 300181

Proven to be right, yet YOU are always proven to be wrong and REFUSE to believe anything but what the lying MSM says or one of your leftist flunkies say....ROTFLMFAO....YOU PEOPLE are simply in denial of ANYTHING that goes against logic!
Why do you choose to believe Shokin without question?

The Hill

View attachment 300181

Perhaps the INVESTIGATION GOING ON IN UKRAINE THAT IS SHOWING ALL THE DEMONRAT CORRUPTION THAT JOJO WAS TRYING TO BUY OFF!

And it continues:)
AG Barr Opens Investigation Into Biden Corruption

The Hill

View attachment 300181

Perhaps the INVESTIGATION GOING ON IN UKRAINE THAT IS SHOWING ALL THE DEMONRAT CORRUPTION THAT JOJO WAS TRYING TO BUY OFF!

Why do you believe Sen Cornyn without question?

The Hill

View attachment 300181

And why do you refuse to believe that THIS is not EXTORTION, BY THE VERY DEFINITION?

Ajqs6CP.jpg

ye9dSdK_d.jpg

The Hill

View attachment 300181

Why shouldn't I...He hasn't lied like Jojo Biden has, from plagiarism to his China affair with his son, to Burisma....go pull more out of ANY SEARCH ENGINE!

The Hill

View attachment 300181

And why do you refuse to believe that THIS is not EXTORTION, BY THE VERY DEFINITION?

Ajqs6CP.jpg

ye9dSdK_d.jpg

Because of the testimony in the House from career state department officials. Because of public statements from our ambassador at the time. Because of the position of the IMF. Because of the opposition from Ukrainian anti-corruption NGOs. Because of corruption exposed in Shokin’s office and swept under the rug.

All these people were in agreement that Shokin was not leading the prosecutor general office towards reform from their corrupt past.

If you thought the prosecutor general of Ukraine was corrupt, would you want your tax dollars going towards propping them up?

Why shouldn't I...He hasn't lied like Jojo Biden has, from plagiarism to his China affair with his son, to Burisma....go pull more out of ANY SEARCH ENGINE!

Because he is making a claim that no one else is, not even the DoJ, and providing no evidence for it.

Do you think Cornyn is the only one who is aware of an investigation into Biden?

The Hill

View attachment 300181

Ajqs6CP.jpg

ye9dSdK_d.jpg

Because of the testimony in the House from career state department officials. Because of public statements from our ambassador at the time. Because of the position of the IMF. Because of the opposition from Ukrainian anti-corruption NGOs. Because of corruption exposed in Shokin’s office and swept under the rug.

All these people were in agreement that Shokin was not leading the prosecutor general office towards reform from their corrupt past.

If you thought the prosecutor general of Ukraine was corrupt, would you want your tax dollars going towards propping them up?
Everyone of them OWES THEIR ALLEGIANCES AND JOBS TO THE OBOMANATION AND THE demonRAT PARTY...WAS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND....DO YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU?.....My god, you people are insane!...and your HATE for America keeps popping its ugly head!

Much ado about nothing. Americans aren't interested in the democrat party's feeble attempt to reverse the results of the election so the blog sites have to try to gin up fake excitement.

The republicans are growing more and more ridiculous by the hour. Neither Hunter Biden nor his father had anything to do with this impeachment mess. The republicans strayed way long past policy differences with Democrats and Independents into fantasyland. I wish that the republicans would go back to the day when they were grown-ups. No reasonable adult would act like they are acting now.

How can they have nothing to do with the impeachment when the dems are claiming TRUMP was holding funding in order to get Ukraine to investigate the Biden's? It is creditable for Hunter and Joe to be called in for testimony in order to know if TRUMP had good reason to ask Ukraine to look into the matter.

If the Biden's have nothing to hide they should welcome the opportunity to give testimony.

Ajqs6CP.jpg

ye9dSdK_d.jpg

Everyone of them OWES THEIR ALLEGIANCES AND JOBS TO THE OBOMANATION AND THE demonRAT PARTY...WAS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND....DO YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU?.....My god, you people are insane!...and your HATE for America keeps popping its ugly head!

Wait, so now you’re saying Obama was protecting Hunter Biden? I thought Joe Biden was doing that.

Some of the people I listed worked for Obama’s administration at one time. None of the people I listed do anymore. Yet they’re all still saying the same thing.

Can you name any corruption cases that Shokin successfully prosecuted as the top law enforcement officials in Ukraine?

since this is all bullshit sideshow bob crap, it needs to be over. not once have they conducted themselves in an honest manner during this "process" and i'm all for these reindeer games coming to an end.

You dont think shady things were going on in the Ukraine?

That Hunter was actually hired for his expertise?
i fully believe there was crap going on that needs to be looked into. that's why trump made the comment.

look into it.

and look what the left has done with that comment?

but i would rather see them NOT mixed together if we're going to investigate. this dogpile of issues merely blurs the lines and makes it harder to push one area cause someone else brings up something unrelated and uses it like a bargaining chip and we're off to the land of bullshit politics for going on 2 decades.

I don't care how it's done. Call everyone. If you believe Trump is in the clear you have nothing to worry about. I dont believe the Bidens are interested in that.
great. so we now govern my trial and if you're innocent, you have nothing to fear. but we run EVERYTHING through courts and biased investigations.

what a wonderful way to live.

Innocent people are often times put through a trial. It's why we have a trial.
and never said that wasn't the case. my statement is that we're doing EVERYTHING this way. scream someone is guilty to have a trial and HOPE you can get your coveted conviction.

aka - the kavanaugh play.

and just because it does happen AT TIMES, doesn't mean we should excuse it when said method is abused as it has been.

Because he is making a claim that no one else is, not even the DoJ, and providing no evidence for it.

Do you think Cornyn is the only one who is aware of an investigation into Biden?
So there is ONE HONEST MAN amongst a group of traitors....we keep getting NEW INFO from Ukraine government!.....The wipeout of the current DEMONRAT party will be swift and final.... just as long as Trump keeps appointing CONSTITUTIONALIST JUDGES, you fools can no longer count on them BEING ACTIVISTS FOR THE LEFT IN COURT CASES ANYMORE....Killing you from the inside out!

Forum List

Back