Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

Didnt Fischer just get signed to an extension? I dont know who did,

Maybe the owner wants the fans to think he/she cares about winning.

Yes, he did. However, that extension may have actually been signed before the season started and not announced.

Still, not a great beginning for this version of the LA Rams management.

Yes Montrovant is correct Here.on one count anyways but mistaken on the other.Fisher DID sign that extension but it was not before the season as he mentioned,it was just a a week or two ago.:)

The extension however specified in the writing however that the contract was NOT guaranteed or that he HAD to bring him back for next year and the next after that.That was NOT guaranteed in the contract..The ONLY thing Fisher WAS guaranteed in the fine print writing in the contract was MONEY,nothing else.:) Since you know how the lamestream media works,YOU should not be surprised the LAMESTREAM media left out those key little details right?:D

You are not going to doubt me on THIS one now are you the same way you did when you said the Rams would never come back to LA back then as I have proved to you you indeed said many times over the years now are you?:D

something you failed to comprehend back then was I have a lot of of Ram fans CONTACTS in LA thta have inside information and an inside scoop on that neither you or most everyone here has which is why I humiliated so many people like you and and dozens of other who were SOOOO Sure they were never coming back.

I dont know WHY it is soooooo difficult for people around here to just simply be mature and and utter the words-congrats,you were right,I was wrong and hide behind the computer and make up one lie after another such as antiquity and rightwinger constantly do on this issue.:rolleyes:

anyways,thanks again for ONCE not trolling on one of my threads and asking a fair question.Now THAT wasnt too hard now was it?:D

It's hard to be sure, the information is a bit scarce. The best I can piece together is that they agreed to an extension in the preseason and it was actually signed a few weeks ago.

Okay yes,you are correct,I forgot that part how it was drawn up in the pre season and put together and THEN signed a couple weeks ago so yeah you are correct,you nailed it.:thup:

I was going by this link here from a couple weeks that came out that day and forgot how it was drawn up in the pre season as you mentioned.:thup:

Report: Rams sign coach Jeff Fisher to two-year contract extension

Like I said,the agreement back then that he signed two weeks ago did not guarantee he would remain their coach for the next two seasons when it was drawn up in the pre season,only the money WAS guaranteed for him for the next two years.

so far that is the ONLY thing i have gotten wrong on here,yes you are correct it WAS drawn up in the preseason as you said,I forgot about that one,thanks for reminding me of that.:thup:

It was drawn up in the pre season as you said and then signed a couple weeks ago also as you said with no guarantee that he would be coaching them for two years,just the money was.

everything else i said before in ALL my posts is accurate and correct,NOBODY has been able to counter ANY of it on here,they have failed miserably so they just come back with one childish insult after another in defeat instead of addressing the FACTS,they would be laughed out of debating hall in seconds if they debated there the way they do here not even answeing ONE SIMPLE QUESTION i have asked HUNDREDS of times but cant get an answer oon or running off with their tail between their legs instead of even trying to counter or address FACTS.

they just post smileys in defeat not even trying to counter my facts I give not addressing a single one of them.what kind of bullshit is THAT,come on.same old song and dance evasive tactics i get from them year after year when they are backed up against the wall and cant counter anything.:rolleyes:

You need a new line.....

Yes, he did. However, that extension may have actually been signed before the season started and not announced.

Yes Montrovant is correct Here.on one count anyways but mistaken on the other.Fisher DID sign that extension but it was not before the season as he mentioned,it was just a a week or two ago.:)

The extension however specified in the writing however that the contract was NOT guaranteed or that he HAD to bring him back for next year and the next after that.That was NOT guaranteed in the contract..The ONLY thing Fisher WAS guaranteed in the fine print writing in the contract was MONEY,nothing else.:) Since you know how the lamestream media works,YOU should not be surprised the LAMESTREAM media left out those key little details right?:D

You are not going to doubt me on THIS one now are you the same way you did when you said the Rams would never come back to LA back then as I have proved to you you indeed said many times over the years now are you?:D

something you failed to comprehend back then was I have a lot of of Ram fans CONTACTS in LA thta have inside information and an inside scoop on that neither you or most everyone here has which is why I humiliated so many people like you and and dozens of other who were SOOOO Sure they were never coming back.

I dont know WHY it is soooooo difficult for people around here to just simply be mature and and utter the words-congrats,you were right,I was wrong and hide behind the computer and make up one lie after another such as antiquity and rightwinger constantly do on this issue.:rolleyes:

anyways,thanks again for ONCE not trolling on one of my threads and asking a fair question.Now THAT wasnt too hard now was it?:D

It's hard to be sure, the information is a bit scarce. The best I can piece together is that they agreed to an extension in the preseason and it was actually signed a few weeks ago.

Okay yes,you are correct,I forgot that part how it was drawn up in the pre season and put together and THEN signed a couple weeks ago so yeah you are correct,you nailed it.:thup:

I was going by this link here from a couple weeks that came out that day and forgot how it was drawn up in the pre season as you mentioned.:thup:

Like I said,the agreement back then that he signed two weeks ago did not guarantee he would remain their coach for the next two seasons when it was drawn up in the pre season,only the money WAS guaranteed for him for the next two years.

so far that is the ONLY thing i have gotten wrong on here,yes you are correct it WAS drawn up in the preseason as you said,I forgot about that one,thanks for reminding me of that.:thup:

It was drawn up in the pre season as you said and then signed a couple weeks ago also as you said with no guarantee that he would be coaching them for two years,just the money was.

everything else i said before in ALL my posts is accurate and correct,NOBODY has been able to counter ANY of it on here,they have failed miserably so they just come back with one childish insult after another in defeat instead of addressing the FACTS,they would be laughed out of debating hall in seconds if they debated there the way they do here not even answeing ONE SIMPLE QUESTION i have asked HUNDREDS of times but cant get an answer oon or running off with their tail between their legs instead of even trying to counter or address FACTS.

they just post smileys in defeat not even trying to counter my facts I give not addressing a single one of them.what kind of bullshit is THAT,come on.same old song and dance evasive tactics i get from them year after year when they are backed up against the wall and cant counter anything.:rolleyes:

You need a new line.....

and YOU, stupid arrogant child,,need to STOP BEING A FUCKING CHICKENSHIT COWARD TROLL COWARDLY RUNNING OFF WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AS YOU HAVE THE LAST TWO HUNDRED TIMES THE LAST TWO YEARS WHEN I ASK YOU THE SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION BUT CANT GET AN ANSWER ON WHICH IS-

" WHAT WAS IT YOU WERE SAYING TO ME ABOUT THE RAMS NEVER COMING BACK TO LA THE PAST TWO YEARS?"
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:

Going into evade mode changing the topic to how they are a shitty team all the time when I NEVER said they would be good this year fucking moron :rolleyes: then too scared to answer a SIMPLE question and brings THAT up everytime or LIES and says "I" never admitted i was wrong about the year of them coming back when I CLEARLY proved you wrong on that as well here remember this,post# 47 here?
Gronkowski

oh let me guess son?,YOU never posted that OR said that recently,someone ELSE hacked into your account or your little brother got your password right? Yeah RIGHT.:lmao::haha:

I ALSO proved on that thread you LIED about me that I never admitted i was wrong about the year when I DID admit I was off by ONE year and it would probably not be till 2016 as anyone who looks at that thread can see for themselves.:asshole::haha::lmao:

NEXT evasive one lliner from you to shoot down kid?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

bring it on,i can do this all year long if you wish.:lmao::up:

you can lie all you want and evade all you want but that does not change the FACT you change the subject everytime i ask the question that proved you wrong.:haha:

anytime you are ready for more ass beatings from me son,again,bring it on,I am ready when you are..:biggrin:

Last edited:

You need a new line.....

and YOU stupid arrogant CHILD,need to STOP being a fucking coward running off with your tail between your legs when I ask you the simple question i have asked you a hundred times the last two years STILL waiting for an answer on of-"what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?

going into evade mode changing the topic to how they are a shitty team all the time when I NEVER said they would be good this year fucking moron who is scared to answer a simple question and brings THAT up everytime or LIES and says "I" never admitted i was wrong about the year of them coming back when I CLEARLY proved you wrong on that as well here remember this,post# 47 here?
Gronkowski

oh let me guess,YOU never posted that or said that recently,someone ELSE hacked into your account or your little brother got your password right?

which as I ALSO proved on that thread you LIED about me that I never admitted i was wrong about the year when I DID admit I was off by a year and it would probably not be till 2016.

bring it on,i can do this all year if you wish.:lmao::up:

you can lie all you want and evade all you want but that does not change the FACT you change the subject everytime i ask the question that proved you wrong.:haha:

anytime you are ready for more ass beatings son,again,bring it on,I am ready when you are..:biggrin:
Oh, just shut up, 9-11.

You are a conspiracy goof, nothing more.

You have never ass beat anyone in your life, much less on the board.

You need a new line.....

so whats your NEXT evasive mode tactic one liner sentence for me in your next post you are going to bring up in playing dodgeball with me that you have the past two years that I have asked the SAME question to you over a 200 times now about your dozen or so asinine rants the past two years that they would never come back to LA again going to be?:up::up:

at LEAST you came up with a NEW one this time instead of the tiresome one about them being losers which was ALWAYS odd since I NEVER once in the last two years said they would be instant winners their first year in LA.:rolleyes:

PROVE IT where I ONCE said they would be INSTANT WINNERS their FIRST YEAR year back in LA? you CANT,yet you are obsessed with giving me that SAME tiresome reply answer EVERYTIME.jesus christ.that one is old already.:boohoo:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I give you credit for THAT much saying something NEW for a change in your cowardly dodgeball game you have played with me for two years now.well done.:clap::up::itsok::up:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

NEXT entertaining one liner dodgeball sentence you have for me? bring it on son.:up:

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

You need a new line.....

and YOU stupid arrogant CHILD,need to STOP being a fucking coward running off with your tail between your legs when I ask you the simple question i have asked you a hundred times the last two years STILL waiting for an answer on of-"what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?

going into evade mode changing the topic to how they are a shitty team all the time when I NEVER said they would be good this year fucking moron who is scared to answer a simple question and brings THAT up everytime or LIES and says "I" never admitted i was wrong about the year of them coming back when I CLEARLY proved you wrong on that as well here remember this,post# 47 here?
Gronkowski

oh let me guess,YOU never posted that or said that recently,someone ELSE hacked into your account or your little brother got your password right?

which as I ALSO proved on that thread you LIED about me that I never admitted i was wrong about the year when I DID admit I was off by a year and it would probably not be till 2016.

bring it on,i can do this all year if you wish.:lmao::up:

anytime you are ready for more ass beatings son,again,bring it on,I am ready when you are..:biggrin:
Oh, just shut up, 9-11.

You are a conspiracy goof, nothing more.

You have never ass beat anyone in your life, much less on the board.

conspiracy nut you are indeed belieiving in the unproven conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslines were behind the attacks.great lies as always from you. next one? you cant counter one thing i said,so one liners insults as you trolls always do in defeat.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

love your game of dodgeball as well that i always point out to you that you wont talk about how your lover rightwinger says EVERYDAY here the rams are playing in st louis this year when even YOU said he was wrong as i can prove if you so like yet you have tyour head up his ass at this site.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

do i REALLY have to did up that old post of your where you admitted i was right the rams are back in LA but your lover troll rightwinger who you kiss the ass of ALWAYS says here they are still in st louis this year?

waits for you to go into dodgeball mode and talk about me believing in conspiracy THEORIES instead of addressing this post.

ready when you are LIAR idiot.
bring in on your next DODGE same as antiuty does with me.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

see proof in the pudding as always,USMBS resident troll rightwinger and jakes lover he has his head up the ass of, knows i kicked his ass the past two years and took him to school and proves to the WHOLE WOLRD HERE he has to LIE to avoid admitting i proved him wrong.:rofl:
as always,like clockwork,he comes on whining and crying in defeat that he lost to me
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: as he did thousands of times on my rams thread
same old lie over and over on my threads so he goes crying to mommy in defeat everytime.:clap2:

.never fails to amuse me everytime since he is the ONLY troll who has NEVER OWNED up to them being in LA as everyone else has INCLUDING his LOVER JAKE.:lmao::haha:

keep the entertainment and lies coming trolls. I can go do this all year lone as lone as you want.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

see proof in the pudding as always,USMBS resident troll rightwinger and jakes lover he has his head up the ass of, knows i kicked his ass the past two years and took him to school and proves to the WHOLE WOLRD HERE he has to LIE to avoid admitting i proved him wrong.:rofl:
as always,like clockwork,he comes on whining and crying in defeat that he lost to me
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: as he did thousands of times on my rams thread
same old lie over and over on my threads so he goes crying to mommy in defeat everytime.:clap2:

.never fails to amuse me everytime since he is the ONLY troll who has NEVER OWNED up to them being in LA as everyone else has INCLUDING his LOVER JAKE.:lmao::haha:

keep the entertainment and lies coming trolls. I can go do this all year lone as lone as you want.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The best thing that ever happened to the city of Los Angeles is they avoided getting stuck with the miserable St Louis Rams

Josh McDaniels or Kyle Shanahan would be picks for the Rams job. They are not getting Harbaugh, he isn't leaving Michigan for an inferior job. No way will Carroll even consider the Rams job. Not sure what people are thinking.

Josh McDaniels or Kyle Shanahan would be picks for the Rams job. They are not getting Harbaugh, he isn't leaving Michigan for an inferior job. No way will Carroll even consider the Rams job. Not sure what people are thinking.

Look what happened to the 49ers after they dumped Harbaugh

Last edited:

Why the hell would a good coach with a good gig now consider the Rams job? They have no offense, the defense is coming apart, this would be almost as stupid as taking the Cleveland job.

So far this season the Rams have scored 5 touchdowns in their stadium. Atlanta scored 6 touchdowns in the stadium just last week. Goff may become a decent NFL QB after he figures out where the sun rises.

same old lie over and over on my threads so he goes crying to mommy in defeat everytime.never fails to amuse me everytime since he is the ONLY troll who has NEVER

D up to them being in LA as everyone else has INCLUDING his LOVER JAKE.:lmao::haha:

The best thing that ever happened to the city of Los Angeles is they avoided getting stuck with the miserable St Louis Rams

If by chance the San Diego team moved to LA I am almost sure they would out draw the Lambs. LA couldn't support one team 20 years ago and now for some reason they think they can support two.

On Sunday, the Rams faced the Atlanta Falcons at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and, based on the game’s attendance, the honeymoon is already over for the NFL in Hollywood. Either that or a lot of Rams fans came dressed as empty seats.

rams.png

Notice the clock and score in the upper left....Priceless

Why the hell would a good coach with a good gig now consider the Rams job? They have no offense, the defense is coming apart, this would be almost as stupid as taking the Cleveland job.

So far this season the Rams have scored 5 touchdowns in their stadium. Atlanta scored 6 touchdowns in the stadium just last week. Goff may become a decent NFL QB after he figures out where the sun rises.

Fisher was willing to give up his job rather than start Goff

Must have seen something in practice

Los Angles has a NFL football team? News to me and obviously with all the empty seats people in LA don't believe it either.

same old lie over and over on my threads so he goes crying to mommy in defeat everytime.never fails to amuse me everytime since he is the ONLY troll who has NEVER

D up to them being in LA as everyone else has INCLUDING his LOVER JAKE.:lmao::haha:

If by chance the San Diego team moved to LA I am almost sure they would out draw the Lambs. LA couldn't support one team 20 years ago and now for some reason they think they can support two.

On Sunday, the Rams faced the Atlanta Falcons at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and, based on the game’s attendance, the honeymoon is already over for the NFL in Hollywood. Either that or a lot of Rams fans came dressed as empty seats.

rams.png

How did the Falcons get a first and goal at the three only four seconds into the game?

rams.png

How did the Falcons get a first and goal at the three only four seconds into the game?

They were playing the Rams.....

rams.png

Rams fumbled the opening kickoff

Atlanta Falcons vs. Los Angeles Rams - Play-By-Play - December 11, 2016

rams.png

Rams fumbled the opening kickoff

Atlanta Falcons vs. Los Angeles Rams - Play-By-Play - December 11, 2016

and this has exactly WHAT to do with my question your too much of stupid chickenshit coward to answer on the rams never coming back to LA?

run off, change the topic,evade mode everytime from you.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

next ass beating from me? bring it on.:lmao:

rams.png

They were playing the Rams.....

which according to this man you have the head up the ass, of is still in st louis yet you take this troll seriously? well he is a child same as you so that explains it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back