Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

see proof in the pudding as always,USMBS resident troll rightwinger and jakes lover he has his head up the ass of, knows i kicked his ass the past two years and took him to school and proves to the WHOLE WOLRD HERE he has to LIE to avoid admitting i proved him wrong.:rofl:
as always,like clockwork,he comes on whining and crying in defeat that he lost to me
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: as he did thousands of times on my rams thread
same old lie over and over on my threads so he goes crying to mommy in defeat everytime.:clap2:

.never fails to amuse me everytime since he is the ONLY troll who has NEVER OWNED up to them being in LA as everyone else has INCLUDING his LOVER JAKE.:lmao::haha:

keep the entertainment and lies coming trolls. I can go do this all year lone as lone as you want.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Los Angles has a NFL football team? News to me and obviously with all the empty seats people in LA don't believe it either.

you have alzheimers diseace since unlike your hero lover rightwinger,you HAVE admitted they are in LA this year many times these past two months without admitting you were proven when you said MANY times they would never come back stupid fuck.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Smartest move LA ever did was not waste money on bringing back the Rams

Maybe, in time, they can get an NFL team for real

Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

see proof in the pudding as always,USMBS resident troll rightwinger and jakes lover he has his head up the ass of, knows i kicked his ass the past two years and took him to school and proves to the WHOLE WOLRD HERE he has to LIE to avoid admitting i proved him wrong.:rofl:
as always,like clockwork,he comes on whining and crying in defeat that he lost to me
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: as he did thousands of times on my rams thread
same old lie over and over on my threads so he goes crying to mommy in defeat everytime.never fails to amuse me everytime since he is the ONLY troll who has NEVER

D up to them being in LA as everyone else has INCLUDING his LOVER JAKE.:lmao::haha:

keep the entertainment and lies coming trolls. I can go do this all year lone as lone as you want.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The best thing that ever happened to the city of Los Angeles is they avoided getting stuck with the miserable St Louis Rams

If by chance the San Diego team moved to LA I am almost sure they would out draw the Lambs. LA couldn't support one team 20 years ago and now for some reason they think they can support two.

On Sunday, the Rams faced the Atlanta Falcons at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and, based on the game’s attendance, the honeymoon is already over for the NFL in Hollywood. Either that or a lot of Rams fans came dressed as empty seats.

rams.png

Notice the clock and score in the upper left....Priceless

Pretty crazy that they would keep a coach that had five straight losing seasons.

Somewhere in there you would think ownership would have gotten smart.

Jeff Fisher is tied as the coach with the most NFL losses. What a great accomplishment for the Rams. Now they get Seattle on a short week. The bulbs are dim in LA.

same old lie over and over on my threads so he goes crying to mommy in defeat everytime.:clap2:

.never fails to amuse me everytime since he is the ONLY troll who has NEVER OWNED up to them being in LA as everyone else has INCLUDING his LOVER JAKE.:lmao::haha:

Los Angles has a NFL football team? News to me and obviously with all the empty seats people in LA don't believe it either.

and THIS stupid fuck kid has exactly WHAT to do with the OP topic on Fisher or the question I have asked you over 300 times the last two years refusing to give an answer since you run away from me with your tail between your legs everytime always changing the subject as you are for the 301st time here?:uhoh3::wtf:

lets see,what is is, like backpeddle number 301 from you now on my question of the Rams never coming back to LA now?:up:

same old lie over and over on my threads so he goes crying to mommy in defeat everytime.never fails to amuse me everytime since he is the ONLY troll who has NEVER

D up to them being in LA as everyone else has INCLUDING his LOVER JAKE.:lmao::haha:

The best thing that ever happened to the city of Los Angeles is they avoided getting stuck with the miserable St Louis Rams

If by chance the San Diego team moved to LA I am almost sure they would out draw the Lambs. LA couldn't support one team 20 years ago and now for some reason they think they can support two.

On Sunday, the Rams faced the Atlanta Falcons at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and, based on the game’s attendance, the honeymoon is already over for the NFL in Hollywood. Either that or a lot of Rams fans came dressed as empty seats.

rams.png

How did the Falcons get a first and goal at the three only four seconds into the game?

They were playing the Rams.....

Thats the ticket,address your loverboy who whines to mommy all the time on being wrong about the Rams never coming back to LA as he did in his first post on my thread.

the kid who lives in his fantasyland that the Rams are in st louis this year.

thats it,take seriously the kid who in the ONLY one in the forum who keeps saying they are still in st louis that year as the troll proved in his first post.thats the ticket,just address proven liars like him s such as yourself and say YOU have credibilty.comedy gold as always from you.never fails.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

rams.png

How did the Falcons get a first and goal at the three only four seconds into the game?

Rams fumbled the opening kickoff

Atlanta Falcons vs. Los Angeles Rams - Play-By-Play - December 11, 2016

Lets see,what is that? ,backpeddle number 302 or something like that from you now on the unaswered question from you I have asked you over 300 times in the last two years on the Rams never coming back to LA,? ts hard to keep track.
:lmao::rofl:backpeddle time indeed,desperation mode.:boohoo::itsok:

Last edited:

and THIS stupid fuck kid has exactly WHAT to do with the OP topic on Fisher or the question I have asked you over 300 times the last two years refusing to give an answer since you run away from me with your tail between your legs everytime always changing the subject as you are for the 301st time here?:uhoh3::wtf:

lets see,what is is, like backpeddle number 301 from you now on my question of the Rams never coming back to LA now?:up:
Rams have blown their chance of EVER returning to LA

Who would want them?

rams.png

rams.png

All this pic does is as you always do in your asinine rants is prove FOR me,that I am correct.:clap:

The way you do so is I said MANY times before the season began,that Kroneke would NOT put up with another losing season from Fisher as he did in st louis. He did not want to win in st louis,he did not care about them losing in st louis,he WANTED that in that dump.:D

rams.png

They were playing the Rams.....

Thats the ticket,address your loverboy who whines to mommy all the time on being wrong about the Rams never coming back to LA as he did in his first post on my thread.

the kid who lives in his fantasyland that the Rams are in st louis this year.

thats it,take seriously the kid who in the ONLY one in the forum who keeps saying they are still in st louis that year as the troll proved in his first post.thats the ticket,just address proven liars like him s such as yourself and say YOU have credibilty.comedy gold as always from you.never fails.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

back to whine to mommy in defeat and shit in my thread as always i see rightwinger.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Like clockwork,back to whine to mommy in defeat as always and shit in my thread as always i see rightwinger.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

rams.png

Yeah it proves the game just STARTED moron.:up::haha: that is the BEGINNING of the game you stupid fuck troll.:haha::lmao:

obviously you have NEVER lived or been to california because if you had,you would know traffic ESPECIALLY in LA is horrendous and extremely difficult to get to games there because the traffic on the highway is bumper to bumper,its a parking lot ESPECIALLY on sundays.:haha: Not that this has anything to do with the topic or my question i have asked you hundreds of times to answer the last two years but wont so thats no surprise at all.:D

People always say BS as well that LA does not support the Dodgers as well,that they always have empty seats. Those idiots dont know that because of the LA bumper to bumper traffic out there,how it takes four hours to get to games out there,that they are always late getting there to games all the time.:rolleyes::haha::haha::haha::haha: think it is any different with Rams games moron? it is actually WORSE because it is on a sunday,chuch day with familys getting out of church:itsok:

as always,you just help prove FOR ME how I am right all the time for the most part.:up: That is BECAUSE I said MANY times BEFORE the season began that Kroneke would NOT put up with Fisher losing in LA as he did in st louis.:D

He did not care about losing in st louis.He WANTED that to happen.He did the same thing with the Rams in st louis that the evil former bitch owner Georgia Frontiere did with the Rams in LA so she could move them to st louis,lost on PURPOSE.:D

I said before the season began many time that if Kroneke brought Fisher back next year,that there would be empty seats like that everywhere because that would prove to them he is not trying to win and does not care.who in their right mind would renew their season tickets for a jerk owner who doesnt want to win?:rolleyes: Kroneke REALISES that and that is WHY he fired fisher after that game you stupid fuck troll.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

You don't have problems with traffic at Rams games....who would want to go?

At least if they played in LA they could find some homeless to attend

rams.png

Yeah its priceless in showing what an idiot troll you.:up:

Like clockwork and as always,as always,you are desperately grasping at straws cause you cant handle the constant ass beatings you are getting from me on this thread and have the last two years on this topic of them never coming back to LA.same old song and dance backpeddling from you as always:up::clap:.
run away coward.:scared1::up:

Great fantasy and conspiracy THEORY of yours you are inventing there as well in thinking that the Chargers would have more people to show up for their games in LA than the Rams would.Now THAT theory of yours IS priceless because the FACTS prove as always,you are a clueless stupid fuck.:lmao: here is WHY

The first year the Chargers came into existence,they played all their games in LA. Despite having a successful winning record of 8-4 that year and making it as far as advancing to the AFC championship game that season,the average attendance for all those games was a mere 10,000. around there.:D

Well the Rams in that same season,despite the fact they had a horrible year finishing with a mere 4-8 record,guess what THEIR average season attendance was that year? over 77,000. :D

oh and in polls taken in san diego most that were polled and asked the question if they would still go see charger games in LA if they moved there,most of them polled said no.:D LA has only 5% of charger fans there.They are greatly outnumbered there as opposed to the numbers in SD.:D and not only that but football fans in LA who were polled on what team they wanted back the most between the Rams and chargers,the majority polled said the Rams of course with 60% saying they wanted the Rams with the chargers at a laughable 5%:haha:

oh and san diego fans are always holding up signs in their stadium that read- I wont go to LA. as well.:D:rolleyes:

Ram fans wont support the chargers either they have said EVEN if they became superbowl contenders and as history proved in my statistics i just posted,they would NOT.lol

for once in your life you DID get SOMETHING correct however about the LA situation, yes it WOULD be suicide if the NFL was that stupid enough to bring in another team into LA.that amazingly you got right somehow.well done.:up: History has proven they WILL support one team as long as it is the Rams and ONLY the Rams. They try and bring in TWO teams in LA.it wont work,it will be disasterous.

History has proven LA has passion ONLY for the Rams,nobody else. LA is not like new york.LA already has USC and UCLA so anything more than one NFL team and that would be suicide for the NFL if they were really a bunch of stupid idiots and decided to do that.

The NFL realises that and that is WHY i dont believe they will be stupid enough to vote on allowing the chargers to move to LA because history has proven LA has passion ONLY for the Rams,nobody else.

I dont think they will do be stupid like that and do that but the NFL is run by a bunch of idiots so anything is possible for them so they MIGHT,i dont know.I just do know that charger fans would not show up for games there and it would be the same story as it was before in 1960 with only 10,000 charger fans showing up for games there.:D

They never supported the Chargers when they were there and they never supported the Raiders either.The Rams were the ONLY team that they ever supported well. so yeah you actually got something right on this topic for once in your life.:up: even though it has NOTHING to do with my thread tiltle of course.

Last edited:

rams.png

Yeah it proves the game just STARTED moron.:up::haha: that is the BEGINNING of the game you stupid fuck troll.:haha::lmao:

obviously you have NEVER lived or been to california because if you had,you would know traffic ESPECIALLY in LA is horrendous and extremely difficult to get to games there because the traffic on the highway is bumper to bumper,its a parking lot ESPECIALLY on sundays.:haha: Not that this has anything to do with the topic or my question i have asked you hundreds of times to answer the last two years but wont so thats no surprise at all.:D

People always say BS as well that LA does not support the Dodgers as well,that they always have empty seats. Those idiots dont know that because of the LA bumper to bumper traffic out there,how it takes four hours to get to games out there,that they are always late getting there to games all the time.:rolleyes::haha::haha::haha::haha: think it is any different with Rams games moron? it is actually WORSE because it is on a sunday,chuch day with familys getting out of church:itsok:

as always,you just help prove FOR ME how I am right all the time for the most part.:up: That is BECAUSE I said MANY times BEFORE the season began that Kroneke would NOT put up with Fisher losing in LA as he did in st louis.:D

He did not care about losing in st louis.He WANTED that to happen.He did the same thing with the Rams in st louis that the evil former bitch owner Georgia Frontiere did with the Rams in LA so she could move them to st louis,lost on PURPOSE.:D

I said before the season began many time that if Kroneke brought Fisher back next year,that there would be empty seats like that everywhere because that would prove to them he is not trying to win and does not care.who in their right mind would renew their season tickets for a jerk owner who doesnt want to win?:rolleyes: Kroneke REALISES that and that is WHY he fired fisher after that game you stupid fuck troll.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

back ti whine and cry to mommy as you always do again when you cant counter facts in this post agent rightwinger.what else is new?:up:

Now that Kroneke has PROVEN to the fans he wont put up with Fisher losing in LA as he did in st louis as I said "MANY" times before the season began that he would NOT,with a new coach as long as the guy is not some proven moron like say -MIke Riley of the chargers for example.:D "someone I KNEW was a bad idea for the chargers to select as a head coach way back then." With a NEW coach now,fans are going to get excited again and turn out in droves next year. THAT you can quote me on if you like chickenshit coward and lover boy of rightwingers.:D

rams.png

Lets see,what is this, like backpeddle number 303 from you now kid on a question i have asked at least that many times to you the last two years and never got an answer on? :boohoo::clap: just to watch you do this hundreds of times when backed into a corner-:scared1::up::lmao::haha:

Not that this has anything to with the topic of my OP or my unanswered question from the past two years, but as i said,the clock shows the game has just STARTED with just a minute into the game. you OBVIOUSLY never have been to california or LA because anyone that has,knows it takes at LEAST two hours to get to that stadium because the traffic on the highway is bumper to bumper,a parking lot ESPECIALLY on a sunday when familys are getting out of church so they are ALWAYS getting there late on arrival.:lmao:

clueless out towners,stupid fucks like YOU, say the same thing about the dodgers.they ALWAYS s say that they have terrible fan support because they go by all the empty seats they see in the stands in the first 3 innings or so too ignorant to understand LA is the WORST place in the world to drive around to to get to a destination on time because they get off work at 5.00 and rushhour traffic is a traffic jam bumper to bumper on the highway going 5 miles an hour most the time,so it is not uncommon that ti takes them four hours or so to get to tge games so of COURSE there are going to be a lot of empty seats in the stands at the start of a dodgers baseball game.:lmao::rolleyes:

that is WHY they dont understand,WHY they leave early as well because they are working stiffs and it takes 4 hours on average to get out of the stadium and get home:rolleyes::cuckoo:

It is even WORSE on sunday afternoons as hard as it is to believe, because it is the WEEKEND where everyone is out enjoying their time off from work with their friends and familys and many familys are dodging the traffic coming out of church trying to get to the games you stupid fuck unthinking troll.you never thought of any of those pesky little facts obviously.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

now time to go back and bury your head in your lovers ass rightwinger kiddie,:lmao::haha:

Last edited:
If you would have gone to the web site I provided you would have seen a lot of shots of the empty stands at varies stages of the game...but of course you had to go off on another of your many childish temper tantrums. Complete with the foul language. I can image you are a loser Hillary supporter in mourning and feeling frustrated in defeat that causes you to lash out with your continuing mindless ranting and raving..

Watch the video: Los Angeles Rams Play to Empty Stadium During Week 14 Loss: Video

Last edited:
What a screwed up thread. The OP starts out about Fisher being fired and then keeps derailing his own thread with a lot of BS baggage that he can't handle from a year ago.

Are we talking about the firing of Fisher or is this another Rams are in LA thread?

Okay I realise you have reading comprehension problems "as others have pointed that you to before in the past" so that being the case,I will spread out my posts since I know TOO much reading for you in one post.makes you get delusional and misintrpret things so here goes one of a few of them now.

childish temper tantrems? oh my the irony.:rofl::haha:

whatever son.:rolleyes::rofl::haha:

All I have been doing on this thread is laughing at your stupidity and cowardness you have displayed not only on this thread but from the past two years of backpeddling over a question i have asked over 300 times to you the last two years but as of yet,.have still not gotten an answer from you on on that I have waited for. :haha::lmao::rolleyes: you always do this-:scared1: everytime changing the subject as you did in this post of yours.:blahblah::clap2::up:

oh and lies from you as always.I have only been LAUGHING at you in this whole thread because as always,like CLOCKWORK,you cowardly run off from my question I have asked you the last two years always changing the subject as you have on this WHOLE THREAD.:up:

To no surprise you show you MISINTERPRET things "which OTHERS have pointed that out to you before in the past as well.:D" you somehow misinterpret me LAUGHING at you to childish temper tantrems.Oh my god you clearly are delusional.worse than you ever have been now.:rofl::lmao::muahaha::haha:

Last edited:
oh and it has obviously never occured to you that since you always CHANGE the subject over a question i have asked you over 300 times plus the past two years but have yet to get an answer on from you as of this date.

It obviously never crossed your mind that that is WHY i save my foul mouth language mostly for YOU at this site ESPECIALLY since you kiss the ass of rightwinger,USMB's resident troll who is the ONLY poster at this forum who goes around saying they are still playing in st louis this year which at LEAST a handful of other people back in the summer have called him out besides myself what an idiot he is for saying that.:rolleyes::rofl::lmao::itsok:

you go and talk to HIM and then you whine like the crybaby you are to alex about him talking to me on HIS thread? getting the thread off topic on Gronkowski.?

thanks proving what a fucking hypocrite troll you are as always.:clap2::happy-1::thup:

PLUS you made up a LIE about me in your childish grudge you have against me on me proving you wrong they would come back to LA,that you brought your grudge over to someone elses thread recently and changed the topic of HIS thread just because he spoke to me. :rolleyes:

you of course will deny and ignore that THAT was childish of YOU to say that to him of course same as you always childishly ignore my question from the past two years.:rolleyes:

oh and you ALSO as we BOTH know,made up an OUTRIGHT lie recently that i called you out on over on HIS thread after YOU started a shit slinging contest between us by changing the topic of his OP to talking about a poster.:rolleyes:

and you wonder WHY I give you foul mouth language all the time and then cry like you are an innocent victem.:rolleyes::uhoh3::lmao::rofl::muahaha:

oh and that is ALL YOU have ever done with me in every single one of your posts the past two years when i ask you the question about the Rams never coming back to LA. throw childish temper tantrems cause you are too arrogant to admit you are wrong on ANYTHING.and like clockwork,do THIS-:scared1::rolleyes::cuckoo:

as you have on my thread in every post and same as you have done the last two years despite the 300 times PLUS i have asked the question but to this date.STILL have not gotten an answer on.:rolleyes::uhoh3::cuckoo:
haha.gif
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back