Ramadam a Ding Dong

Hey, look everyone.....we have a few moonbats who want to tell us that Islamist terror isn't a problem in the world.

This thread has "epic" potential.

I agree. Why don't you PM all your pals and have them jump in so we can party. I love it when I have 4-5 of you miscreants trying your best to stop the truth from being heard.
:lmao:

Who do you think these "pals" of mine are?

Why do you think I would PM them just to participate in your thread?

How am I stopping the "truth" from being heard?

What "truth" is that?

Why do you think I would be against the "truth"?

Why do you think I would want to silence any "truth"?

The fail is thick in your post, grasshopper.

Hey, look everyone.....we have a few moonbats who want to tell us that Islamist terror isn't a problem in the world.
Who said it isn't a problem?

Oh, that was you.

Do you regularly argue with yourself? You seem to do that a lot.

If you have the Yellow Pages handy, psychiatry starts with a 'p', just so you know.

This thread has "epic" potential.

I agree. Why don't you PM all your pals and have them jump in so we can party. I love it when I have 4-5 of you miscreants trying your best to stop the truth from being heard.

What "truth" is that?

LOL. You're the one who keeps posting nonsense without directing a post to the topic. We're all still waiting on you.......................

This is what lefty moonbats do when they see something that upsets their agenda of supporting their victims. They troll.

This is not about "religion". This is about murderous thugs using religion as a front to force enslavement.

You don't really want me to point out the death toll in the name of christianity throughout history do you?

LOL. We aren't living in "history". We are living in the present and there is world-wide Islamist terror. Stick your head back in the sand.

Yeah there's no christian terrorism in the world anymore. No atrocities committed in the name of it at all.

No one massacred hundreds in Oslo after releasing a "christian crusader" manifesto.

The LRA in Uganda doesn't use children as soliders to fight their rebellion in the name of christianity.

The KKK never cites anything christian in nature as part of their motivation.

People NEVER bomb abortion clinics in the name of christianity.

This where you shut the fuck up now and let the thread die.

Let's all show our respect to the Religion of Peace. Praise Allah.

Ramadan Ding-Dong | FrontPage Magazine
It's called the 1st Amendment, moron.

Without protection of it AND the respect for ALL religions, YOUR religion is not going to have the lifespan YOU want it to have in this country.

What is it about Islam that you respect?

What is it about the US constitution that you don't respect?
You claim to defend America but you want to stamp on what you claim to defend.

Foolish.

It's called the 1st Amendment, moron.

Without protection of it AND the respect for ALL religions, YOUR religion is not going to have the lifespan YOU want it to have in this country.

What is it about Islam that you respect?

What is it about the US constitution that you don't respect?
You claim to defend America but you want to stamp on what you claim to defend.

Foolish.

You didn't answer my question. I can't answer yours until you answer mine. What is it about Islam that you respect?

What "truth" is that?

LOL. You're the one who keeps posting nonsense without directing a post to the topic. We're all still waiting on you.......................
Hmmm. Most of my posts are referring to the Constitution, yet you think that's nonsense.

Interesting, but not surprising.

You don't really want me to point out the death toll in the name of christianity throughout history do you?

LOL. We aren't living in "history". We are living in the present and there is world-wide Islamist terror. Stick your head back in the sand.

Yeah there's no christian terrorism in the world anymore. No atrocities committed in the name of it at all.

No one massacred hundreds in Oslo after releasing a "christian crusader" manifesto.

The LRA in Uganda doesn't use children as soliders to fight their rebellion in the name of christianity.

Very revealing post. "shut the fuck up now and let the thread die."

This is the left's entire argument........"shut the fuck up now and let the thread die."

What "truth" is that?

Hmmm. Most of my posts are referring to the Constitution, yet you think that's nonsense.

Show us where the Constitution protects the rights of Islamist terrorism.

Your idea of "freedom" and mine are quite different. I don't respect a religion that doesn't respect the "freedom" of others.
You STILL don't get it. I am no fan of Muslims, in general, or any fundies. That doesn't matter, in the USA.

What matters is the Constitution.

The constitution has nothing to do with it. You are the one not getting it. When murderous thugs use religion to commit acts of terror then it is no longer a religion that has any rights. MY freedom comes before their freedom to murder innocent people.

Under our Constitution, they're not allowed to abrogate the like rights of other citizens, which would include of course, denying other people the right to life.

I get your point about the linked article... Obama seems to go out of his way to kiss Muslim butt. I also get your point about the propensity of this particular religion to go out of its way to be a noxious pain in the ass, with it's main goals appearing to be the subjugation of women and the supplanting of whatever other legal system it encounters. But as long as citizens practicing it conform to American Law, they have a perfect right to their religion. If we fail to defend that, we fail to defend the Liberty we stand for.

This is the left's entire argument........"shut the fuck up now and let the thread die."

I lean right, and I believe in a christian God. But I'm not afraid to call it how I see it.

You STILL don't get it. I am no fan of Muslims, in general, or any fundies. That doesn't matter, in the USA.

What matters is the Constitution.

The constitution has nothing to do with it. You are the one not getting it. When murderous thugs use religion to commit acts of terror then it is no longer a religion that has any rights. MY freedom comes before their freedom to murder innocent people.

Under our Constitution, they're not allowed to abrogate the like rights of other citizens, which would include of course, denying other people the right to life.

I get your point about the linked article... Obama seems to go out of his way to kiss Muslim butt. I also get your point about the propensity of this particular religion to go out of its way to be a noxious pain in the ass, with it's main goals appearing to be the subjugation of women and the supplanting of whatever other legal system it encounters. But as long as citizens practicing it conform to American Law, they have a perfect right to their religion. If we fail to defend that, we fail to defend the Liberty we stand for.

Why would the left defend a religion that denies the rights of women?

The freedoms granted in this country has a price. The price is tolerance, we tolerate different ideas, different religions and different groups.

A vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, the vast majority of Christians are peaceful.

In this country we tolerate many groups, we tolerate groups that spew racist hate, we tolerate the ignorant bigots that spew religious hate.

The Constitution is the basis of allowing these groups we disagree with, because when government or the majority of people start deciding who we do and who we do not tolerate, then nothing will be tolerated.

Who said it did?

Oh, that was YOU who said it.

You are, once again, arguing with yourself.

I lean right, and I believe in a christian God. But I'm not afraid to call it how I see it.

Yeah, I can tell you're very enlightened....."shut the fuck up now and let the thread die"........

Who said it did?

The OP is about Islamist terrorism and YOU are the one who made it about Constitutional rights. You sound very confused this morning.

Who said it did?

The OP is about Islamist terrorism and YOU are the one who made it about Constitutional rights. You sound very confused this morning.
Well, I read the link and it's taking issue with Obama and his wife giving a public Ramadan greeting.

You and the article has some sort of problem with that.

Forum List

Back