Ramadam a Ding Dong

It's called the 1st Amendment, moron.

Without protection of it AND the respect for ALL religions, YOUR religion is not going to have the lifespan YOU want it to have in this country.

What is it about Islam that you respect?
You don't get it. I don't NEED to respect it - it's irrelevant whether I do respect it or not.

I DO need to respect the freedoms of those Americans who follow it.

Do you feel the same way about Christians openly worshiping Jesus?

You don't get it. I don't NEED to respect it - it's irrelevant whether I do respect it or not.

Your idea of "freedom" and mine are quite different. I don't respect a religion that doesn't respect the "freedom" of others.
You STILL don't get it. I am no fan of Muslims, in general, or any fundies. That doesn't matter, in the USA.

What matters is the Constitution.

You notice how those on the left only support the constitution when it fits their agenda?

Why does the left support murder and violence in the name of religious freedom? Votes. Nothing more.

Listen closely moron...

It's not about respecting the RELIGION....it's about respecting the freedom of others to practice any religion they choose.

This is not about "religion". This is about murderous thugs using religion as a front to force enslavement.

You don't really want me to point out the death toll in the name of christianity throughout history do you?

Yes, actually I do. I bet it does not compare in the least to the death toll due to radical Islam.

Your idea of "freedom" and mine are quite different. I don't respect a religion that doesn't respect the "freedom" of others.
You STILL don't get it. I am no fan of Muslims, in general, or any fundies. That doesn't matter, in the USA.

You notice how those on the left only support the constitution when it fits their agenda?
Who do you think is on the left in this conversation?

The left will sink to the lowest level to obtain a vote. They search for victims who need protecting, regardless of their murderous agenda.

Everyone who supports Islamist terrorism under the guise of religious freedom and constitutional rights. Ummm, that would be YOU.

Everyone who supports Islamist terrorism under the guise of religious freedom and constitutional rights. Ummm, that would be YOU.
But, see, I don't support Islamist terrorism.

It's quite obvious that you do. The OP is about Islamist terrorism and YOU are the one who keeps claiming they have constitutional rights.

What is it about Islam that you respect?

The irony that you say that while impugning an entire religion of over a billion people. I happen to have known a lot of Muslims from across the region and I find you scarier than any of them.

It's quite obvious that you do. The OP is about Islamist terrorism and YOU are the one who keeps claiming they have constitutional rights.
No, I don't support "Islamist [sic] terrorism". And, I guarantee that I am the world's foremost authority on my views. I am a fucking expert, as a matter of fact.

And, guess what? Terrorists, if American, DO have Constitutional rights. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

The irony that you say that while impugning an entire religion of over a billion people. I happen to have known a lot of Muslims from across the region and I find you scarier than any of them.

I find you dumber than a broken crutch. Now what?

No, I don't support "Islamist [sic] terrorism". And, I guarantee that I am the world's foremost authority on my views. I am a fucking expert, as a matter of fact.

And, guess what? Terrorists, if American, DO have Constitutional rights. :eusa_shhh:

What constitutional rights do American Islamist terrorists have?

I find you dumber than a broken crutch. Now what?

Not sure why that would mean anything that you haven't already said.

We put rational Muslims in a tough spot. While they are against the terrorists, they have a hard time with our being in the Middle East propping up bad governments for oil as well. They like the United States and the west. They don't want the radical extremists and they don't want the despots who rule with our support. We prop up the despots, arm them and buy their oil making them wealthy which they use to further oppress the people.

It's actually pretty analogous to conservatives Christians when you ask them about abortion bombings. They categorically condemn anyone who would do that. But they do understand the frustration that drove them to it. What Muslims say to me is remarkably similar. I'm making the connection to Christians and abortion bombings, they don't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back