Ramadam a Ding Dong

Who said it did?

Oh, that was YOU who said it.

You are, once again, arguing with yourself.

The OP is about Islamist terrorism and YOU are the one who made it about Constitutional rights. You sound very confused this morning.
Well, I read the link and it's taking issue with Obama and his wife giving a public Ramadan greeting.

You and the article has some sort of problem with that.

Yes, the writer and I have a problem with that, and the writer explains the problem. Address it.

Very revealing post. "shut the fuck up now and let the thread die."

This is the left's entire argument........"shut the fuck up now and let the thread die."

I lean right, and I believe in a christian God. But I'm not afraid to call it how I see it.

Yeah, I can tell you're very enlightened....."shut the fuck up now and let the thread die"........

I can tell you are too....."the constitution has nothing to do with it"......

I lean right, and I believe in a christian God. But I'm not afraid to call it how I see it.

Yeah, I can tell you're very enlightened....."shut the fuck up now and let the thread die"........

Okay. We'll do it your way......Explain to us the relationship between the US Constitution and Islamist terrorism.

Okay. We'll do it your way......Explain to us the relationship between the US Constitution and Islamist terrorism.

There is none, you're the only one that's tying those 2 things together. You claimed that the freedom of religion protected by the constitution shouldn't apply to Islam because people kill and terrorize in the name of it. All I did was point out how retarded that was because people kill and terrorize in the name of a PLETHORA of religions.

There is none, you're the only one that's tying those 2 things together. You claimed that the freedom of religion protected by the constitution shouldn't apply to Islam because people kill and terrorize in the name of it. All I did was point out how retarded that was because people kill and terrorize in the name of a PLETHORA of religions.

Tell us who interjected the US Constitution into this thread.

The OP is about Islamist terrorism and YOU are the one who made it about Constitutional rights. You sound very confused this morning.
Well, I read the link and it's taking issue with Obama and his wife giving a public Ramadan greeting.

Yes, the writer and I have a problem with that, and the writer explains the problem. Address it.
Why do you have a problem with the POTUS and his wife wishing Ramadan greetings and not with the POTUS and his wife wishing a Merry Christmas?

The constitution is relevant as fuck when you're claiming that freedom of religion shouldn't apply to a certain religion.

Why do you have a problem with the POTUS and his wife wishing Ramadan greetings and not with the POTUS and his wife wishing a Merry Christmas?

Let us know when Christians start murdering people in the name of the baby Jesus during Christmas.

Let us know when Christians start murdering people in the name of the baby Jesus during Christmas.
They already have.

The constitution is relevant as fuck when you're claiming that freedom of religion shouldn't apply to a certain religion.

I am not the one who interjected the US Constitution and freedom of religion. Find out who and you'll be less confused.

Forum List

Back