Raising Money to Kill Jews

He did not actually gather any money and he has no plans on killing any Jews.
Well? Then maybe we should lock the thread or send it to the Taunting Arena for being a troll thread. You wanna report it, or shall I? :auiqs.jpg:

You just admitted, it is fake, false, it is all Bullshit, isn't it?

Added to that, when ever these YouTube personalities do these "Survey the People," type garbage, whether it is the Late Night comedy hosts, or right wing YouTubers, they all employ the same tactics. . . interview lots and lots of people, and then cherry pick the morons who will trigger and enrage their audience to get them clicks or views in their selective edit and presentation of the video. Jay Leno was infamous for this type of garbage, so is Mark Dice. :rolleyes:

This is SUCH an old tactic in propaganda/comedy in manipulating the public perception. Anyone that falls for this? Well, it says more about them, than it does about the video, IMO.

IMO? The only reason Ami Horowitz got away with such a scandalous and outrageous type of LARPing? Is because that campus is so lefty. If he had pulled that shit on either of the campuses where I went? He very much would have risked getting decked by a Jewish student or a conservative student. But then, my state is more purple than CA is. . .

So, whatever. Garbage thread. But Carl isn't the brightest bulb in the box, and he loves him some propaganda. :113:

Well? Then maybe we should lock the thread or send it to the Taunting Arena for being a troll thread. You wanna report it, or shall I? :auiqs.jpg:

You just admitted, it is fake, false, it is all Bullshit, isn't it?

Added to that, when ever these YouTube personalities do these "Survey the People," type garbage, whether it is the Late Night comedy hosts, or right wing YouTubers, they all employ the same tactics. . . interview lots and lots of people, and then cherry pick the morons who will trigger and enrage their audience to get them clicks or views in their selective edit and presentation of the video. Jay Leno was infamous for this type of garbage, so is Mark Dice. :rolleyes:

This is SUCH an old tactic in propaganda/comedy in manipulating the public perception. Anyone that falls for this? Well, it says more about them, than it does about the video, IMO.

IMO? The only reason Ami Horowitz got away with such a scandalous and outrageous type of LARPing? Is because that campus is so lefty. If he had pulled that shit on either of the campuses where I went? He very much would have risked getting decked by a Jewish student or a conservative student. But then, my state is more purple than CA is. . .

So, whatever. Garbage thread. But Carl isn't the brightest bulb in the box, and he loves him some propaganda. :113:

Sorry Charlie, here's a clue;
About 95+% of college campuses in USA are Left, right over the cliff.
Ami would have gotten these results on almost any one in the USA.
If you followed and understood the news of the last couple months that would be clear - the college campus support for Hamas and it's agenda is overwhelming - and disturbing and disgusting.

They should add swastikas to their AntiFa black uniforms.

Sorry Charlie, here's a clue;
About 95+% of college campuses in USA are Left, right over the cliff.
Ami would have gotten these results on almost any one in the USA.
If you followed and understood the news of the last couple months that would be clear - the college campus support for Hamas and it's agenda is overwhelming - and disturbing and disgusting.

They should add swastikas to their AntiFa black uniforms.

Nope, this is an edited video.

You have been watching too much TEE VEE, you really have been.

On top of this, all of the controversy you see on yoar TEE VEE? Those are the extremists. They are the 10 to 15% of the student body, at that various colleges and Universities, who can't get laid, and don't have a life.

Are colleges more left? Oh sure. . . but once these kids get out, they have more pressing problems. . . like jobs, getting a house, a car, etc. If the cost of living, their loans, a car note, etc. and the rest, is not keeping up with their pay, it will, of course, radicalize them, but in this, they are really no different than anyone else.

Most of the rest of these kids? Just don't care that much about all of this, they really don't.

No, he was gathering money to kill Jews you dope.

He wasn't actually ... he was revealing just how easy it is to convince college students (and I suspect a lot of others) that killing Jews is a good thing.

We have always thought that The Holocaust could never happen again. We now see just how easy it is to get that snowball rolling down the same hill.

This is either the dumbest bunch of college kids ever or the most evil collection of educators ever. At any rate, both groups need to be greatly improved if we are ever going to get this country back on track. MAGA

No, he was gathering money to kill Jews you dope.

Just like agents of the State should be prosecuted for encouraging folks to riot on J6 or kidnap Whitmer.

I can't believe you support this type of entrapment of stoopid people. :rolleyes:
You really are an idiot. Anything to cover for the antisemites I guess.

Good Allah you should be on ignore

This is either the dumbest bunch of college kids ever or the most evil collection of educators ever. At any rate, both groups need to be greatly improved if we are ever going to get this country back on track. MAGA
I'm pretty sure this is typical. They've been indoctrinated. I'm guessing half this board (of OLDER adults) would be talked in to giving money "for the resistance". I can name several here

I'm pretty sure this is typical. They've been indoctrinated. I'm guessing half this board (of OLDER adults) would be talked in to giving money "for the resistance". I can name several here

wtf as an older board member i find that very offensive

so name them...dont be like posters who make innuendos and dont have the spine to name names

wtf as an older board member i find that very offensive

so name them...dont be like posters who make innuendos and dont have the spine to name names
Would you prefer being called a "seasoned citizen"? 😂
Message boards cater to an older crowd. Deal with it

Forum List

Back