Raising Money to Kill Jews

and that has nothing to do with saying people on this board because they are old are giving money to any organization that advocates murdering anyone....so name names or stfu you deal with it
Crazy Karen who can't follow the flow of a thread

I'm pretty sure this is typical. They've been indoctrinated. I'm guessing half this board (of OLDER adults) would be talked in to giving money "for the resistance". I can name several here
What's your problem? That students ain't warming up to the genocide of Palestinians?

I've decided to move you to the ignore pile. You're just too fucking stupid to follow a thread. ..
CARL

He wasn't actually ... he was revealing just how easy it is to convince college students (and I suspect a lot of others) that killing Jews is a good thing.
I could be very well convinced of that, if the conversations weren't so chopped up, edited, and selectively presented, and I could view, entire exchanges, you might indeed have this point. But no, not really.

What I saw, was extremely edited, I am just having to take out of context word of the video presenter, that his stats at the end, are accurate.

You are comparing the armed conflict of two parties, to the rounding up and genocide of innocent civilians nearly a century ago, this is deploying a fallacy.

I do not doubt, for one second, that these students have been ideologically subverted to believe that the Palestinians are being suppressed, and are completely innocent, OTH?

I don't believe any of these kids have hatred in their heart, or want see a set up extermination camps here in the US for all folks of Jewish decent. . . & you are being hyperbolic. So is this guy. This is how you, and he, want to see them all portrayed. That's crap.
I imagine some of them even have Jewish friends themselves. One of the organizations that has been a major player in these radical leftist protests on these campuses across the nation has been this one, and Pragu U damn well knows this;

Your comment, and this video, trivializes this whole issue. . . as well as the horror of the Holocaust and antisemitism for political purposes.

Last edited:
Why blur the faces?
YouTube policy most likely.

Creators also use this anonymizing feature to abide by YouTube’s community guidelines and policies. Blurring faces adds an extra layer of anonymity and can deter malicious activities like harassment and doxing.

So when should you blur YouTube videos?​

🔞 Always blur the faces of minors, as YouTube has strict policies regarding content featuring minors.

🔏 Blur faces when the video contains confidential information.

🚫 Blur faces if they did not consent to being in the video.

🧑‍⚖️ Comply with local laws and regulations which may require blurring faces in specific content, like courtroom footage.

🚩 Blur faces in videos that may involve harassment, bullying, or privacy infringement to comply with YouTube's community guidelines.

So USeless can raise money to kill people anywhere -- something which they love to be doing all the time .
But others cannot do the same if it upsets Bully Boy Americans .
No wonder America and Israel are the two most hated nations on the planet .
Intolerant and violent .

I’m sure lots of students listened quietly to him, asked if he was finished, then told him he was full of shit and walked away.

You didn’t see any of that though, did you? Edited videos are, as MisterBeale said, one of the oldest cons there is.

Last edited:
Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Yup.

Forum List

Back