Raider fans you are either an OAKLAND Raider fan or you are not a Raider fan.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This poster here hit the nail right on the head.could not have said it better myself.:thup:

I'm not just "A Raider." I'm an "OAKLAND Raider."

Scott is my first gov't name and my last gov't name is Williams.

Just like Oakland is the first name of the team and Raiders is the last name of the team.

So IF you really a "Raider" don't forget you need to be a "OAKLAND Raider."

could not have said it better myself.:thup::clap2:

The fans in LA that wanted them back are phony fraud football fans because they are not true Raider fans same as the Vegas fans that want them because true Raider fans know they belong in Oakland.If they dont play in Oakland,they are not the Raiders. any Raider fan that would cheer on the Las Vegas Raiders is a fraud football fan.

Same with the Charger fans from san diego that still cheer them on or the fans in LA that embrace them.

and of course my Rams are FINALLY the Rams again.That was a phony fraud team that played in st louis the last 22 years.The one and only Rams team is the LOS ANGELES Rams,there is no other.same with the Raiders and Chargers.

Like I said,this person so much nailed it. the majority of people dont go around changing their first names in life. Unless it is an embarrassing name like Ass or something like that people keep their first and last names they were born with.

The Chargers and Raiders are known as the SAN DIEGO Chargers and Raiders as OAKLAND Raiders,both are fraud teams if they are not playing in their cities they belong in.

Oh and yeah I know the Rams were born in Cleveland but that is not their home where they belong.

If you were born in texas and lived there for five years but you moved to Detroit and lived there your whole life,Detroit is your home,not Texas.:biggrin:

Same applies to the Rams as well with the Chargers ESPECIALLY them since they were only in LA one year prior to the 57 they played in san diego.

got it? good.

"first gov't name"? "last gov't name"?

?????????????????????????

Teams move all the time

If Raider fans would rather root for the Niners they are welcome to it

I don't care where they play, as long as they lose.

:banana2:

I USED to hate the Raiders myself when they were in LA but after they moved back to Oakland where they belong with all those other scumbags,I could not hate them anymore.

When the Raiders were in LA they were my most hated team but when they moved back to Oakland where they belong,I lost my hate for them.I only hated them when they were in LA because they invaded my Rams territory.LA is RAMS territory.:mad:

I also lost my hate for them because when they moved back to Oakland the Rams left LA for st louis that same year and the Rams became my most hated team I rooted against each week because like I said,they were not the Rams anymore after they left same as the chargers are not the chargers anymore for leaving.

Never in my life did I ever think I would find myself rooting for the RAIDERS to beat the chargers each week as I will now be doing for the first time in my life.:mad:

This lady here below who wrote this and made this pic here is a lady that lives in AUSTRALIA and even though she lives clear across another continent she is a TRUE Raider fan because she will not support the Raiders if they move since she knows what i say to be true that they are not the Raiders if they dont play in Oakland.

20708049_1552656351457772_7181935731333109122_n.jpg

she nailed it.very well said.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
I don't care where they play, as long as they lose.

:banana2:

I USED to hate the Raiders myself when they were in LA but after they moved back to Oakland where they belong with all those other scumbags,I could not hate them anymore.

When the Raiders were in LA they were my most hated team but when they moved back to Oakland where they belong,I lost my hate for them.I only hated them when they were in LA because they invaded my Rams territory.LA is RAMS territory.:mad:

I also lost my hate for them because when they moved back to Oakland the Rams left LA for st louis that same year and the Rams became my most hated team I rooted against each week because like I said,they were not the Rams anymore after they left same as the chargers are not the chargers anymore for leaving.

Never in my life did I ever think I would find myself rooting for the RAIDERS to beat the chargers each week as I will now be doing for the first time in my life.:mad:

This lady here below who wrote this and made this pic here is a lady that lives in AUSTRALIA and even though she lives clear across another continent she is a TRUE Raider fan because she will not support the Raiders if they move since she knows what i say to be true that they are not the Raiders if they dont play in Oakland.

20708049_1552656351457772_7181935731333109122_n.jpg

she nailed it.very well said.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

so well said.

Forum List

Back