Racist White Guy Goes Off On His Black Girlfriend Over Trump & #BlackLivesMatter

Just wondering....

Anyone have any proof a white person raped a black slave?

Further... RAPE is an incredibly violent and hateful act. A person who rapes someone is entirely different than a person MOVING INTO AN APARTMENT AND LIVING WITH SOMEONE.

Good Lord...

I am not joking when I call these parasites mindless drones.

Like I said, this is what we're going to expect more and more in the Trump-era....racists coming out of the woodworks.

Thanks Trump.

Video is no longer accessible. Anyway, if the guy has a black girlfriend, how could he be a racist? I don't think a true racist would even date someone of another race.

I guess youre saying that white slave owners never raped Black women?

He didn't rape her. She was his GIRLFRIEND. Derrr.

I didnt say he raped her. He dated her. Rape is much more intimate an action than just dating someone.

You are the one who brought rape into this discussion. If the guy was truly a racist, why would he date a person from another race?

Sex and companionship.

Just wondering....

Anyone have any proof a white person raped a black slave?

Further... RAPE is an incredibly violent and hateful act. A person who rapes someone is entirely different than a person MOVING INTO AN APARTMENT AND LIVING WITH SOMEONE.

Good Lord...

I am not joking when I call these parasites mindless drones.
Yes. Library of Congress has many accounts. No one said anything about moving into an apartment but many slaveowners moved their Black girlfriends into their homes and continued to rape them. Also rape doesnt have to be violent at all.

Like I said, this is what we're going to expect more and more in the Trump-era....racists coming out of the woodworks.

Thanks Trump.

Guy on the news last night said a white male jogger got in front of an old Chaldean lady's car, told her to go back to your own country you sand nigga then he exposed himself.

This won't be tolerated nit even by Republicans. And I see trump has totally toned down the rhetoric. I say we judge a trump administration by what he does moving forward not by what he said because we already did that. It's called elections. Maybe the unhappy people next time will get out the vote

I'll just go ahead and ignore your bullshit and point out that leftists have been notorious about pushing their nanny state objectives through terror and violence. If there is any threat of people exposing "an uglier side", it's handfuls of bed wetters acquiring weapons and "continuing Comrade Lenin's revolution". The occutards were destructive enough as it was without tools.

Please feel free to ignore whatever I post, if it enhances your experience in this forum.

That aside, extreme right wing radical, gun toting NRA disciples are just as dangerous as any extreme leftist out there.

I am not personally aligned wih any side that is too far left or right, so you have picked the wrong audience to express your frustration to, so what's your point?

How can the guy be racist if he has a black girlfriend in the first place?

She could very well just be a novelty...maybe he never had a black woman before, and regards her kind of like a pet...there are non black people out there who think that way.

I asked why a "racist" would date a person from another race? Your slavery babbling has nothing to do with the OP.
Might as well ask, "why would a misogynist want to have sex with a woman?"

Makes as much sense.

Forum List

Back