Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

You guys are diverting. You can't form an argument. That was my point.

And why the racist word? When used in a negative, pejorative sense, 'Ebonics' is racist epithet.

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

Irrational people base their decisions on irrational ideas.

Well you think they're the same?
And what about the democrats, are they black panther whitey haters?

If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander

And why the racist word? When used in a negative, pejorative sense, 'Ebonics' is racist epithet.

Ebonics is stupid in the first place and doesnt help, that's why people make fun of it....it's like outbased education....2+2=5......HOW can you not make fun of it? See being fun of sometimes makes you reevaluate and THINK, is this tatoo on my forehead really such a good idea? Nooooooooo and you will be made fun of....

Ebonics= minmum wage jobs the rest of your life.....

Last edited:

That was the point of using improper English to attack Cecilia's improper English? Talk about not being able to form an argument. It's cool if you speak Ebonics. Oblabla does too. Where you are not sure what the difference between nouns, propositions, and adverbs is, Oblabla has no idea how to properly use demonstratives. No wonder you are such a fan.

Starkey is an idiot who thinks he looks good while talking in senseless circles. His Mama should have never bought him a thesaurus without the accompanying dictionary.

Diversion again.

When you can formulate an argument on point, get back to me.

And until you do, you simply fail.

That was the point of using improper English to attack Cecilia's improper English? Talk about not being able to form an argument. It's cool if you speak Ebonics. Oblabla does too. Where you are not sure what the difference between nouns, propositions, and adverbs is, Oblabla has no idea how to properly use demonstratives. No wonder you are such a fan.

There's nothing improper about my English.

Forum List

Back