Racist Only Gets Probation

Check out this privilege

That's highly misleading. Her probation also includes no social media for four years, no contact with two of the other defendants. I'm sure it also includes the standard no alcohol or drugs, and any "services" ordered by her probation officer, hopefully including counseling. It isn't because she's black; it's because she's young and the judge--who knows a lot more details about what happened than we do--thinks there's a chance to turn her around. He is 100% right that prison won't do anything to help her.
Prison is for people who are dangerous; she might continue to be and I hope the judge was right. It was a gamble, but like someone pointed out in the other thread on this, she probably got a plea deal in order for her testimony against the others.

Check out this privilege

That's highly misleading. Her probation also includes no social media for four years, no contact with two of the other defendants. I'm sure it also includes the standard no alcohol or drugs, and any "services" ordered by her probation officer, hopefully including counseling. It isn't because she's black; it's because she's young and the judge--who knows a lot more details about what happened than we do--thinks there's a chance to turn her around. He is 100% right that prison won't do anything to help her.
Prison is for people who are dangerous; she might continue to be and I hope the judge was right. It was a gamble, but like someone pointed out in the other thread on this, she probably got a plea deal in order for her testimony against the others.

So a beating does not endanger a disabled person?
And kidnapping harm's no one?
Please drivel on!

Check out this privilege

Please drivel on!

Could someone translate that stupidity?

Check out this privilege

Oh, I didn't realize she couldn't use social media for 4 years. I guess justice was served. Thanks for making such a good point.

Check out this privilege

Please drivel on!

Could someone translate that stupidity?

Old lady said it, maybe she can ungarble that line of crap.

Forum List

Back