10-year-old boy arrested for peeing in public gets probation, ordered to write report on Kobe Bryant

So he was BEHIND a door yet you claimed that he did it in FRONT of the Officer...lol!!!

Guy jenkem is played, you need a new drug. What a retard....
Jesus how dense are you? You really are unable to understand you can piss behind a door in front of a cop? Are you claiming the cop is lying? You literally are acting like an intentional dumbass. I think you’re jis arguing now because you are to proud to admit you made a mistake and have to double down a dumb at this point. Or you’re just a massive troll either way I feel sorry for you

Jesus how dense are you? You really are unable to understand you can piss behind a door in front of a cop? Are you claiming the cop is lying? You literally are acting like an intentional dumbass. I think you’re jis arguing now because you are to proud to admit you made a mistake and have to double down a dumb at this point. Or you’re just a massive troll either way I feel sorry for you
No, it's idiots like you that try to make a logical reason for a racist arrest..
Like charlie brown, your dumb ass keeps trying to kick the football.

The boy was at the rear of the car behind a door and he did it in front of the police...okeydoke!!!

Stop trying to justify racism it's so transparent.

No, it's idiots like you that try to make a logical reason for a racist arrest..
Like charlie brown, your dumb ass keeps trying to kick the football.

The boy was at the rear of the car behind a door and he did it in front of the police...okeydoke!!!

Stop trying to justify racism it's so transparent.
Excusing public urination is a bad look but you’re wearing like a fool. Had the kid not pissed behind a car none of this would have happened. Parents should teach their kids to behave better, the mom and dad failed this child

Excusing public urination is a bad look but you’re wearing like a fool. Had the kid not pissed behind a car none of this would have happened. Parents should teach their kids to behave better, the mom and dad failed this child
A bad look. Not as bad as the racism on display is this thread. Fucking disgusting

Mississippi cop fired after arresting boy, 10, for peeing in public​

"This incident triggered an internal complaint and was investigated according to our procedures," Senatobia Police Chief Richard Chandler wrote of the August 10 arrest. "As a result of this investigation, one of our officers involved is no longer employed, and the others will be disciplined."

Yeah, I guess the command staff and the Chief sided with the none racists also.

Mississippi cop fired after arresting boy, 10, for peeing in public​

"This incident triggered an internal complaint and was investigated according to our procedures," Senatobia Police Chief Richard Chandler wrote of the August 10 arrest. "As a result of this investigation, one of our officers involved is no longer employed, and the others will be disciplined."

Yeah, I guess the command staff and the Chief sided with the none racists also.
Finally, some common sense. Arresting a 10 year old for peeing. What a fucking dolt. I can't believe he wasn't laughed off the force.

Well they didnt let her kid off the hook. now she is having a fit. stop raising your kid to be a little animal. geez
Why didn’t he just go to the bathroom in his mom’s attorneys office?

10 year olds should know better then to tax a pee in the middle of the day in a public parking lot…but I do get the kid had to go…

Me, the Chief of Police, Police Command Staff and the general public; so the only outing we did was prove that we are smarter, have more common sense and are more rational than you.

Racists usually end up in your position.
I would t know Im not a racist. I’ll leave the hate to you. Best not to piss behind a car and avoid the hole situation

Forum List

Back