10-year-old boy arrested for peeing in public gets probation, ordered to write report on Kobe Bryant

Right on cue........

Race played role in sentencing of Black child, 10, for urinating in public, lawyer says​

nope people get arrested all the time for going in public . its called indecent exposure.

"How many times did you do it in front of a cop"

Your quote you lying sack of shit!!!!...so your words prove you to be a sniveling liar.
He didn't do it in front of the police officer...just stfu!!!!
You lying sack of shit he got caught by the cop. It’s possible to be pissing behind a car door in front of a cop you stupid fuck. Why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp?

Latonya Eason was at an attorney’s office in Senatobia, just south of Memphis, for legal advice Aug. 10 when a cop told her he caught her son Quantavious peeing behind her car, WHBQ reported.​

That’s a direct quote from the original story you illiterate dickhead.

Well they didnt let her kid off the hook. now she is having a fit. stop raising your kid to be a little animal. geez

He and the mother should have been arrested for the "name" Quantavious

I never hear of ANTIFA types being arrested for defecating on police cars. I guess the law doesn't apply to white liberals doing it as a first amendment act

That begs the question....how else would the cops have seen him?

Umm... by driving by after he had already started?

If you got to go, GO. But you're an idiot at any age to do it with a cop in sight

Are you people seriously this dumb? The lack of critical thought around here is nothing short of mind numbing.

Umm... by driving by after he had already started?

Are you people seriously this dumb? The lack of critical thought around here is nothing short of mind numbing.

You people, cult, etc etc

I wish I was as above all as you think you are

A little boy took a whiz, overreacting on everyone's part. It's stupid and I'd never commented until you start with your holier than art thou crap

Just stop already

You people, cult, etc etc

I wish I was as above all as you think you are

A little boy took a whiz, overreacting on everyone's part. It's stupid and I'd never commented until you start with your holier than art thou crap

Just stop already
this is problem with men they dont care if they expose there selves like dogs.

You lying sack of shit he got caught by the cop. It’s possible to be pissing behind a car door in front of a cop you stupid fuck. Why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp?

That’s a direct quote from the original story you illiterate dickhead.
So he was BEHIND a door yet you claimed that he did it in FRONT of the Officer...lol!!!

Guy, jenkem is played, you need a new drug. What a retard....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back